What's new

TTP conditions for peace deal

Jihad against USA and also its pets is farz its pets are as responsible as USA itself because they are are part of that kafir force who attacked Islam go read first Quran and Sunnat before talking crap as always

what version of Quran and Sunnah you read man ?? aghani version completely based of beheading , jihad , killing , suicide attacks , or stopping girls to go school , or forcing peoples to have beard , or to kill polio workers , bomb blast in mosques churches and temples /?? i am so sorry sir i dont have that quran :)

2- Gradual withdrawl of army (not FC) from tribal areas. Jinnah's decision should be respected.

The agreement does include the clause of a situation having arisen on which the tribal have " no control " for the armed forces of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to intervene in such case too . Whats with these half cooked versions of history ?

what version of Quran and Sunnah you read man ?? aghani version completely based of beheading , jihad , killing , suicide attacks , or stopping girls to go school , or forcing peoples to have beard , or to kill polio workers , bomb blast in mosques churches and temples /?? i am so sorry sir i dont have that quran :)
I read Quran and Sunnah their is only one version and in Islam order is clear you can't make alliance with kafirs to kill Muslims but our forces under Musharraf did and betrayed ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW And in revenge you can't those things you mentioned I am against those but I not against if they target right areas because it was our government who betrayed first

I read Quran and Sunnah their is only one version and in Islam order is clear you can't make alliance with kafirs to kill Muslims but our forces under Musharraf did and betrayed ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW And in revenge you can't those things you mentioned I am against those but I not against if they target right areas because it was our government who betrayed first

i dont think you have the same quran :)
and this is not 14th century , if pakistan do what mentally retards like you want , than we will be destroyed in few years and no other muslim country will stand with us ... have you ever see any muslim country help pakistan over kashmir ? hahahah common man go and have a chill soda :)

Translation please?
1) Release all the Taliban prisoners.
2)Close all the cases against the Taliban
3)Give money and repair ala the damage done to property due to the military opearions. (it is not specified who to pay the money to)
4)Break all relations with USA regarding the war on terror.
5)Halt all the drone strikes in Pakistan

3)Give money and repair ala the damage done to property due to the military opearions. (it is not specified who to pay the money to)
No Shariah?

Not too much,jis it?
And what about Shariah?

In case of Syria you are OK with this alliance in case of Bahrain you are OK with this alliance but this alliance is UN- Islamic when it comes to Pakistan. what does Qur'an and sun nah say about hypocrisy? And kings and queens?

That and handing over " Islamabad " would come later , this should suffice for now . :)
This is a surprise.

Wasnt TTP earlier demanding Sharia in Pakistan. Infact wasnt their PR machinery dedicated to showing themselves as fighting for Islam with one of the basic tenets being Shariah?

This tells us one thing for sure though - that TTP is feeling the heat, else they would not have removed this demand. They know Pakistani Govt would never agree with it, so they dropped it. They dont want to fight with the PA.
If they wanted to keep fighting they would have included these and other such demands.

In case of Syria you are OK with this alliance in case of Bahrain you are OK with this alliance but this alliance is UN- Islamic when it comes to Pakistan. what does Qur'an and sun nah say about hypocrisy? And kings and queens?
For defence of Muslims alliance can be made not to kill Muslims and in syria alliance with kuffar should be avoided that is I on the first place was saying Muslims countries air Forces should join hands and take out this idiot Bashar Al Asad and should not allow USA to intervene but they didn't do anything

For defence of Muslims alliance can be made not to kill Muslims and in syria alliance with kuffar should be avoided that is I on the first place was saying Muslims countries air Forces should join hands and take out this idiot Bashar Al Asad and should not allow USA to intervene but they didn't do anything

do you know that opposition against asad regime are getting help from USA and Nato ?? now where did the pride of your so called Warriors of Allah go ? taking money , army and rocket launchers from Kaffir american :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom