Country
Pakistan
1653689_641049555931983_529284113_n.jpg

BfkGdA0CUAAwKb7.jpg

BfkGtvrCUAAhGuE.jpg

BfkG9DMCQAEDhqJ.jpg

BfkHDyMCQAApjT-.jpg

did anybody not know this outcome?

With Zardari, they didn't even bothered to make any sort of list.
They had free ride in past 5 years.

I beg US for once, to drone all the proposed members of TTP.

when US bombs its haram bomb, when Pakistan bombs its also kuffar bomb?

I personally wish to capture the perpetrators alive and investigate them thoroughly, but dearly wish to have a drone attack on nominees of TTP, at the same time i know it would not happen.

We need 'Khalid bin Waleed' type, to counter this menace and there political wings.

I love negotiations, lets ask them to hand over fazalullah and we shall release mumtaz Qadri.

Deal? :D

I hope this time Pak army will do HALAL BOMBING on Taliban. Which will will be MEHRAM to Taliban symphathisers too, So there is no sharai logic left behind..... I think US should too introduce HALAL BOMBING like ISLAMIC banking

well i dont think other words will suite talibans , they like to be fucked by everyone ,
yes I guess you are right but advise you to refrain from such words if getting banned is not on your agenda.....:cheesy:

yes we agree on taliban terms , but first we need to **** them hard ... in doggie style :rofl::rofl:
You and USA both tried this with all the Air Power you had and failed so better accept demands by the way they have not presented any demands yet

yes we agree on taliban terms , but first we need to **** them hard ... in doggie style :rofl::rofl:
Kids these days watch too much dirty stuff.
Allama iqbal thought that youth of his nation would be like shaheens , flying in the skies, living in the mountains and all that. But we have youth like @rockstar thinking about sex with taliban in doggy manner.....

Back
Top Bottom