What's new

TTP commander Rafiullah killed in Kabul

IEA? No mate your IEA is busy taking out these TTP goons from prison, feeding them and sheltering them. Brothers in sect aren't they. Both orgs are the student of Dar ul Uloom Haqqania

Lolz that sect thing is what u ppl do, ur loyalties are with ur sect and not the country. I know u would hate them because they are the ones that scare ur sect lolz. Without help of IEA, it wouldnt have been possible, even neutral sources accept baloch terrorists are being eliminated by IEA. Now the evil mullah sectarian scum of iran are the ones sheltering baloch terrorists.

The FINANCIAL SQUEEZE for these Indian sponsored terrorists is now starting to bite and they are all fighting over the scraps that were left by the Indians before it all drys up - expect to see more of these events.

Now that the Indians have closed all their 'embassies' - the Indians are finding it difficult to launder money to these terrorists as freely as they did before in Afghanistan.

With UAE about to hit the FATF greylist - another source of terrorism financing will go down the toilet for the Indians aswell for its network of terrorists..

The FINANCIAL SQUEEZE for these Indian sponsored terrorists is now starting to bite and they are all fighting over the scraps that were left by the Indians before it all drys up - expect to see more of these events.

Now that the Indians have closed all their 'embassies' - the Indians are finding it difficult to launder money to these terrorists as freely as they did before in Afghanistan.

With UAE about to hit the FATF greylist - another source of terrorism financing will go down the toilet for the Indians aswell for its network of terrorists..
Most importantly, IMO, is the choking of the supply of the "recreational stuffs" to the Indian state sponsored criminal networks, which in turn is partially used to finance the terrorism inside Pak. Remember, 3b$ worth of the Afgan drugs was found in a private port operated by the Adani group, which finances the Indian politics, media etc. in India, after the Taliban came to the power. Now, RAW is in a big trouble....

Last edited:

It wasn’t us who killed him apparently, it was bla creatures which killed their fellow disgusting creatures ttp.

Oh dear massive retaliation from the TTP now on the Baluch groups. The BLA, BLF and BNA are no match for the TTP. Look out for suicide attacks, ambushes on the BLA...
This is actually great news, and we can only hope they inflict maximum casualties on each other.
Falsehood wiping out falsehood.

Ok I will be fair. lets say 99 more
I told you guys that IEA won't tolerate these piddlly little games by ttp...
dont believe you
until IEA kills like 100 important TTP commanders.
until them I dont believe you. to be fair I will make it to 99.
want IEA to kill 99 more TTP takfiri bastards and then I will believe you.

Oh dear massive retaliation from the TTP now on the Baluch groups. The BLA, BLF and BNA are no match for the TTP. Look out for suicide attacks, ambushes on the BLA...
This is actually great news, and we can only hope they inflict maximum casualties on each other.
In fact it's the fight amongst the drug lords over the shrinking "resources"....

ISI should fuel this infighting as much as it can

Whoever killed him, however they killed him, for whatever reason they killed him, at least one less scum on earth...

Modi disposes another useless idiot.

lq.jpg

Money is tight … they will dance to the highest bidder.

There is only one bidder: India

TTP and IS-K/P are Indian assets.

Money? Money is intentionally made tight so useless idiots are disposed. No point carrying dead weight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom