What's new

TTP Attacks Pakistan Army In Self Defence: Dr AbdulQadeer Khan

Oh no.. Our Hero!! Our proliferating, Commission eating, Profiteering Hero!! What have you said? :o:

He may be your hero, who regularly criticized Musharraf for his policies.

Oh Pakistanis you poor confused people, poor poor pitty, sob.

If only we could have someone swoop down by some God given miracle and fix our country instead of fixing us, that would be grand.

It was plain talk - I didn't catch any jugglery of words in that clip.

Again, you are contradicting yourself buddy.

Asking for Shariah is not equal to being a liberal. A liberal does not ask for religious rule.
I said he does not ask for shariah??seriously man atleast read what i have written?

Some times I imagine how far our nuclear program , and the country might have progressed without this Dr Dick !

Oh no.. Our Hero!! Our proliferating, Commission eating, Profiteering Hero!! What have you said? :o:
Mr neither he is involved in any commission and secondly as for proliferation Mr all what he did as on government orders and he saved your nuclear weapons by taking all the blame on himself other wise you were almost gone

Musharraf is the reason we are in civil war Musharraf was the idiot who destroyed Pakistan Peace

Dont bother, that statement requires a lot more intellect to understand the underlying sarcasm.

Mr neither he is involved in any commission and secondly as for proliferation Mr all what he did as on government orders and he saved your nuclear weapons by taking all the blame on himself other wise you were almost gone

No he did not.. he was coerced to be the scape goat by offering monetary and other incentives.
And yes.. he did make a LOT of money from the nuclear program. That is why he was able to gift gold rolex's as he wished.

Dont bother, that statement requires a lot more intellect to understand the underlying sarcasm.

No he did not.. he was coerced to be the scape goat by offering monetary and other incentives.
And yes.. he did make a LOT of money from the nuclear program. That is why he was able to gift gold rolex's as he wished.
Mr he didn't make money other than what was given to him and our state gave millions when they were eager to complete nuclear program and he took the thing on himself other wise pretty much world knows it was our government who was doing this thing and right now its going on and how much our people live in denial soon they would heard about Saudi news being true

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom