What's new

TTP Attacks Pakistan Army In Self Defence: Dr AbdulQadeer Khan

A man is entitled to his opinion......let it be. He is no more a nuclear scientist and his part is non existent to begin with. Our government hasn't done a brilliant job either in uniting the nation, in fact they have done their utmost to create a divide and distraction so that no ones pays heed to the real issues.

Musharraf is the reason we are in civil war Musharraf was the idiot who destroyed Pakistan Peace

Which civil war?
Musharraf was the reason for the delay in a campaign which started with 9-11, until he got replaced by virtue of ImRAWn Khan-protests, Hamid Mir-commentary, Asma's Jehangir's -anti army BS.

Sympathizing with an extremist terrorist organization?? - that's an odd form of liberal.

Believing in unicorns?? - that's an odd form of liberal.

Check out the video again, he clearly justifies the taking up of arms of the TTP - the poor interviewer tries her darnedest to get him to condemn the mass killings but he does not oblige.

AQ Khan has a political party too. Its called TTP- Tehrik Tahafaze Pakistan. :lol:

I watched a video of hakimullah mehsud in which he was praising AQ khan for making islamic bomb and was condemning musharaf for mistreatment of hero of islam......AQ khan must have watched that video.

Sympathizer no,he is from the same class as our own Taliban Khan who are liberals by heart but unfortunately they believe or like to believe that Unicorns are real and perhaps there is a chance of reconciliation with the taliban!

Well our Taliban Khan even get the 40% word out so Taliban get more courage. This leaking (supposedly) of confidential conversation makes him look even dumber than Bilawal

I have had chance to work in KRL back in 1999 for few months (cant give more details). My analysis (and others who worked under him) is that he admires flattering (same is the problem with Imran Khan). Back in KRL, I saw him surrounded with folks who would treat him with blandishment, and he loved that. He considers himself something like a demigod. He has intense desire to become the president of Pakistan and he has been openly talking about and lobbying for it. He was under the impression that PML(N) will nominate him as the presidential candidate, which as we all know, did not happen. From that point on wards, he turned against the present government. I don't think he is a TTP (alias JI/JUI) sympathizer. He made this statement not in hub e Moawiah, but in Bughz e Ali. The correct idiom is hub e Ali and bughz e Moawiah, but I did not want to associate Ali with TTP (alias JI/JUI).

Just goes to show how even very intelligent people can get seduced by religious propaganda.

His comments on water fuelled car also defied logic. He appears to be losing his marbles in his old age, after all he is a mere mortal and thus given to error. Nevertheless what he has done for Pakistan far exceeds his frailties. I am deeply disappointed but he will always be my hero.

Lakh de lanat.... die old man ... die now...... sharram say doob mark.......

Mr he didn't make money other than what was given to him and our state gave millions when they were eager to complete nuclear program and he took the thing on himself other wise pretty much world knows it was our government who was doing this thing and right now its going on and how much our people live in denial soon they would heard about Saudi news being true

Hi,

They were given millions for procurement and for filling their pockets---I know this because my uncle was one of the procurers in the 70's and 80's till he passed away. These guys hated my uncle becaus ehe reported the likes of Bashir Ahmed mahmood and others for stealing money from the procurement funds---. These guys hated my uncle with a passion.
My uncle was one of the original members of the nuc program---also a one time principal of reactor school.

The millions given to them were not for personal use---. Kid----you are an ill-informed, opinionated young child who is not capable of independat thinking as yet.

Back
Top Bottom