What's new

TTP and knee down pak media

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
new development take place this week when TTP attacked express news van and killed 3 of news workers . but surprisingly rather then condemn the attack and rise the voice against terror express news went knee down to taliban javed choudhry begging from TTP live day night and they on air live interview of mass murderer shahid ullah shahid taliban media chief . its really dangerous sign as media surrender now no one will rise voice against taliban and nation will not have any news against terror . look like pakistan is slowly and steady going to surrender to taliban . what will be our future ?and what army is doing god knows as taliban are getting strong day by day and army is sleeping deep sleep . for me surrender of media is very big loss of freedom and pakistan .

new development take place this week when TTP attacked express news van and killed 3 of news workers . but surprisingly rather then condemn the attack and rise the voice against terror express news went knee down to taliban javed choudhry begging from TTP live day night and they on air live interview of mass murderer shahid ullah shahid taliban media chief . its really dangerous sign as media surrender now no one will rise voice against taliban and nation will not have any news against terror . look like pakistan is slowly and steady going to surrender to taliban . what will be our future ?and what army is doing god knows as taliban are getting strong day by day and army is sleeping deep sleep . for me surrender of media is very big loss of freedom and pakistan .

Its another topi drama for rating, do you really take JC for a serious journalist? He will milk the issue as long as he can. Far worse has happened to media by political parties and they never begged anyone before. These freaks will sensationalize this to further scare the wits out of a common Pakistani.

Response of JC through his column "Zero Point"

1102073722-2.gif

Taliban's murders Express working journalists. Javed Chaudhry offers Taliban full coverage on their channel in exchange for sparing the lives of journalists. Nawaz Sharif orders interior minister to speed up negotiations. Former PM Gillani says Taliban should join mainstream politics. PTI continues campaign to convince us that we can never win against the Taliban.

It is a dark time, not only for independent journalism, but because one by one the Taliban are usurping all our hard won freedoms. And only very few sections of society are ready to resist their fascist agenda. Most are ready to capitulate under the guise of negotiations.

اگر ایک ایٹمی ملک کا شہری ہونے کے ناطے آپ کی گردن جاوید چودھری کے طالبان کی منت ترلے کرتے دیکھ کر نہیں جھکتی تو آپ بے غیرت ہیں -

اگر ایک ایٹمی ملک کا شہری ہونے کے ناطے آپ کی گردن جاوید چودھری کے طالبان کی منت ترلے کرتے دیکھ کر نہیں جھکتی تو آپ بے غیرت ہیں -

1535563_705633062804288_798974586_n.jpg

@W.11 Is this true ?
996118_497399973713997_1023244543_n.jpg

Last edited:
shut down their bloody channel nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::angry:

On second thought , I considered the other side of the coin. The confidence on state machinery in Pakistan became sooo low. State cannot protect its citizen. Professionals are working for their livelihood. They are now afraid. They are considering terrorist outfits as competitor of formal state and trying to compromise with them. As a senior Javed is actually trying to protect his innocent ground level team almost helplessly which is actually the responsibility of state machinaries. Just imagine the level of insecurity.

I saw interviews of many Maoist leaders of India who are underground but never found media on their knee as the case is here.

It’s very very alarming situation for the state. I think your state is really into a full scale war which is now started affecting the core. We support you whole heartedly in this war. If my neighbour's house is burning I cannot be safe

Back
Top Bottom