What's new

Shahidullah Shahid threatens Govt for more loss than Taliban

Don't need to listen , bring them in election,make constituencies in FATA. corrupt them and set them free.........lolz. Like our political system has invented Mualana Diesel ...

You "forgot" to mention the fact that our dear dead generals...sorry I must show respect to Ayub and his generals brigade. Yes - So General Ayub's democracy must be worth it.

Maybe Zia?

Yes that sounds plausible. Pick Nawaza. Pump him to the power. Be a shadow. Enjoyyyyy.

Bring it on. :sniper:

Yep. Bring it on.

How much money is flowing in though?

A couple million in the pockets make more sense?

I don't understand why pakistan is not starting public execution of jailed taliban on every friday after prayer or stone them to death.

I don't understand why pakistan is not starting public execution of jailed taliban on every friday after prayer or stone them to death.

I don't understand why the Indian government not doing the same with Naxalites/other groups after every temple gathering?

Human nature , but end of day its human tame the wild lion and cage it....bravery without a wisdom has very short life and merciless.

Is it me or has there been a definate change in his tone after the recent PAF strikes?

It will be a golden opportunity to finally absorb lawless FATA as full states. There is no need for tribal laws to prevail. Clear the area and make it a state.

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief, who until recently favoured use of force against militants not amenable to talks, took a step back on Wednesday and said the idea ‘frightens’ him.

Speaking in an Express News programme Imran said the “idea of an operation in Waziristan frightens me with pictures of bombing and attacks on more than 0.7 million people. Therefore dialogue should be our first option.”

But I am afraid that those who want the talks to fail are achieving their targets. Such talks may take years and even decades but here the process stopped just after a few meetings. It seems that we are heading towards operation,” he added.

The PTI chief blamed the pro-US lobbies for pushing the country back into war repeatedly. “This lobby also confuses issues with the matter of implementing Sharia even though Sharia is already the law in tribal areas.”

Imran accused former president General Pervez Musharraf of creating Tehreek-e-Taliban by initiating an operation in Swat. “There were a total of 15 suicide attacks till 2006 but between 2007 and 2013 about 360 suicide hits took place. There were no Taliban in Pakistan until we sent army into Waziristan. Then we heard the word Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan or TTP for the first time,” he said.

The PTI chief accepted that the country could not prosper unless terrorism was controlled. He said that the state should try to hold dialogue with the groups that accept the Constitution.

“Taliban are a loose coalition. They have different stances. Dialogue would help you identify those who want to talk to you and who don’t,” Imran stated.

He said that it were the Mehsud and Wazir tribes which mattered and are spread over large areas. “It is people like Mullah Fazlullah, Mohmand group and others sitting in Afghanistan who martyred 23 of our FC men, Imran said, adding that these tribes were bankrolled from abroad.

The PTI chief maintained that the operations had so far borne no fruit and the government should pursue its peace initiative. “I would lead the dialogue if I were the PM because terrorism is our biggest problem. Even our efforts to bring investment will fail.”

Aye or nay: Dialogue should be first option, says Imran – The Express Tribune

TTp, political supporters are back, no wonder financial refill been done to them, & with all of this open support, will going to push TTp for another round of terrorism?

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief, who until recently favoured use of force against militants not amenable to talks, took a step back on Wednesday and said the idea ‘frightens’ him.

Speaking in an Express News programme Imran said the “idea of an operation in Waziristan frightens me with pictures of bombing and attacks on more than 0.7 million people. Therefore dialogue should be our first option.”

But I am afraid that those who want the talks to fail are achieving their targets. Such talks may take years and even decades but here the process stopped just after a few meetings. It seems that we are heading towards operation,” he added.

The PTI chief blamed the pro-US lobbies for pushing the country back into war repeatedly. “This lobby also confuses issues with the matter of implementing Sharia even though Sharia is already the law in tribal areas.”

Imran accused former president General Pervez Musharraf of creating Tehreek-e-Taliban by initiating an operation in Swat. “There were a total of 15 suicide attacks till 2006 but between 2007 and 2013 about 360 suicide hits took place. There were no Taliban in Pakistan until we sent army into Waziristan. Then we heard the word Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan or TTP for the first time,” he said.

The PTI chief accepted that the country could not prosper unless terrorism was controlled. He said that the state should try to hold dialogue with the groups that accept the Constitution.

“Taliban are a loose coalition. They have different stances. Dialogue would help you identify those who want to talk to you and who don’t,” Imran stated.

He said that it were the Mehsud and Wazir tribes which mattered and are spread over large areas. “It is people like Mullah Fazlullah, Mohmand group and others sitting in Afghanistan who martyred 23 of our FC men, Imran said, adding that these tribes were bankrolled from abroad.
The PTI chief maintained that the operations had so far borne no fruit and the government should pursue its peace initiative. “I would lead the dialogue if I were the PM because terrorism is our biggest problem. Even our efforts to bring investment will fail.”

Aye or nay: Dialogue should be first option, says Imran – The Express Tribune

TTp, political supporters are back, no wonder financial refill been done to them, & with all of this open support, will going to push TTp for another round of terrorism?

I dont know what IK know and we dont. But if he has something concrete and lets bring that to the public.He should know that this going back and forth on TTP issue is not at all good for his image .

TTP was ,is and will always remains a threat to Pakistan . They need to be eliminated one way or they other. They need to recognize governement of Pakistan and its authority .If they dont we know how to show them . These statements if they are real shows us how desperate they are getting and we surely got success in this phase of operation.

PS . Just an idea , may be GOP is want to offer carrots as well as sticks. IK being the carrots and Army being the stick.

Let hope that we finish them once and for all . May Allah be with people of Pakistan & Pak Armed Forces .

I dont know what IK know and we dont. But if he has something concrete and lets bring that to the public.He should know that this going back and forth on TTP issue is not at all good for his image .

TTP was ,is and will always remains a threat to Pakistan . They need to be eliminated one way or they other. They need to recognize governement of Pakistan and its authority .If they dont we know how to show them . These statements if they are real shows us how desperate they are getting and we surely got success in this phase of operation.

PS . Just an idea , may be GOP is want to offer carrots as well as sticks. IK being the carrots and Army being the stick.

Let hope that we finish them once and for all . May Allah be with people of Pakistan & Pak Armed Forces .
with zero of IK,s experinces in counter terrorism, & politics!
you still able to think that GOP or PAKARMY even hve dreamed of him bieng a carrots to them?lolzz

peace talks: Sartaj Aziz
Pakistani Taliban not serious about peace talks: Sartaj Aziz
DAWN.COM
530ef13b0f57f.jpeg

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s National Security Adviser Sartaj Aziz. — File photo
Updated 2014-02-27 14:00:04
2 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: Speaking to media representatives in Islamabad, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s National Security Adviser Sartaj Aziz on Thursday said the targeted action in Waziristan was beneficial in the long run, adding that the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) was not serious about peace talks.

The adviser made the above remarks as speculations abound that the government was on the verge of launching a major military offensive in North Waziristan in the face of recent brutal Taliban attacks and the apparent failure of peace talks with the militants.

Aziz had also previously acknowledged that dialogue with the Taliban had derailed, adding that the state's writ would be established in the troubled regions.

He moreover said the country's defence policy would soon be announced now that the internal security policy had been formulated and approved.

In response to a question regarding a policy shift in relation to Syria, the premier's adviser said any reports relating to sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia for use in Syria were baseless and misleading.

Speculation about a shift from Pakistan’s traditional policy of non-interference in the affairs of Muslim countries emanated from a joint declaration issued last week at the end of a visit to Islamabad by Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud that called for the “formation of a transitional governing body” in Syria and media reports that Saudi Arabia was in talks with Pakistan to provide anti-aircraft and anti-tank rockets to the rebels.

Aziz dispelled the impression of a change in the government’s policy on Syria and said speculations surfacing in the media to that effect had no foundation.

I guess the TTP have been conducting their polls of their popularity among Pakistani public on gunpoint otherwise the truth is totally different. Polls have shown that the common public has rejected the TTP terrorism and ruthless killings and bombings. I guess the TTP spokesperson have not browsed the forums where majority of Pakistanis are asking for their heads. The recent videos of their desecration of the 23 FC soldiers’ dead bodies have not played well with the Pakistanis either. These videos have exposed the true and ugly faces of the TTP. There is no denying that the People of the region desire peace, but they also know very well that peace cannot be achieved with one side’s indiscriminate killings of innocent people. I will again repeat that the only way out for Mr. Shahidullah Shahid and his followers is to give up their threats, denounce violence and join the main stream Pakistanis in building a better future for all.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

Not so brave now are you mujahid? Whats wrong? i thought Allah was on your side?

we should work with US and Afghan government in restricting TTP to cross over during the border . Because what they do is that thye cross over when the operation is expected then later on cross border to attack us . Aghan government is supporting TTP

Back
Top Bottom