What's new

TRUTH: Has our civil, military leadership failed totally?

i think k pakistan ki sarhadon ki hifazt FORCES ki zimaidari hay....helicopters pakistan mein enter hote hein....50 mint ka safar kr k apne targrt tk pohnch kr tamam karwai (40 mint tk)kr k farar hojate hein....lekin hmari army air force ko pata tk nahi chala:( kaha ja raha hay k radars jam kr dye gye thy ,bt sir on a walking distance from a military acadmy kia sb sath hi andhay behra hogye thay.....kal ko koi bhi(us/israel or india) high profile target ka keh kr hmari sarhdoon aur salmiaat ko is tarah phir paamal kre ya hmare atomic assasay ko destroy krjae....aur shayd hmare radars ek baar phir jaam hojaen aur ek baar phir hum behre aur andhe hojaen:(

Our biggest upcoming test is going to be what happens to Bin Ladins wife.

She's currently in hospital right now and no doubt the US will ask for her extradition and subsequent interrogation in Baghram or Guantanamo.

We should adopt a non-compliance approach as a direct response to their non-compliance and unilateral action and hopefully look to move her to a neutral islamic country like Indonesia which is willing to give her a place of refuge. Not her country of origin Yemen, as it is swarming with more CIA officers than Pakistan and is just a volatile.

This has the potential to turn in another $hit storm for us. I think what will happen will be the same Raymond Davis situation stand-off all over again and our weak and coward Generals will probably let in-house CIA agents interrogate her inside pakistan, but it will be like Aafia Siddiqui case again once her plight is realized.

Pakistan should act quick before it escalates, this is the type of quick thinking that is needed. Not reactive but pro-active or else we will be caught sleeping again.

This will be probably the one and ONLY chance the Army will have to redeem itself.

I really hope one of them acts quickly before I loose all faith.

We are thinking about Pakistan's future and you are worried about bin ladens wives?

She's currently in hospital right now and no doubt the US will ask for her extradition and subsequent interrogation in Baghram or Guantanamo.

We should adopt a non-compliance approach as a direct response to their non-compliance and unilateral action and hopefully look to move her to a neutral islamic country like Indonesia which is willing to give her a place of refuge. Not her country of origin Yemen, as it is swarming with more CIA officers than Pakistan and is just a volatile.

This has the potential to turn in another $hit storm for us. I think what will happen will be the same Raymond Davis situation stand-off all over again and our weak and coward Generals will probably let in-house CIA agents interrogate her inside pakistan, but it will be like Aafia Siddiqui case again once her plight is realized.

Pakistan should act quick before it escalates, this is the type of quick thinking that is needed. Not reactive but pro-active or else we will be caught sleeping again.

This will be probably the one and ONLY chance the Army will have to redeem itself.

Pakistan will and should never hand over them. This is our real test Yes.

Did US claimed them? If they needed them, they should have took them during the operation. Now claiming the wives and children will make the situation more complex.

You are worried over nothing. The US has no basis to seek bin Laden's wife, certainly not the child or children. As for Yemen, if that is the country of origin that is legally, and rightly so, where they will be sent. This should be of no concern to you since of course you do not support terrorism nor al Qaida, right?

The answer to the question at the title of this post is ..YES.

Pakistan has consistently been failed by its leadership - more by the Military version.

You are stating that with the presumption that the CIA and the ISI look after each others' interests. On the contrary, they are in fact enemy entities, but none sees any feasibility in any sort of direct confrontation. The war between the both has been going on for over a decade, and the first piece of mistrust was generated after the 1993 bomber was found hiding in Pakistan but the ISI took its own time to help the US apprehend him.

Since then, it has mostly been war of proxies, that was brought on to many other fronts by the US. Pakistan was not so weak until the US dragged the war to the economic front. Delaying the F-16s, sanctioning Pakistan, gradually moving toward India, all came one after another at a regular pace not giving Pakistan time to recover. Then on the other hand, as part of the strategy, the US kept pouring in multiple forms of aids to make Pakistani establishment more and more addictive with time, and in the end with the threat to stop the aid, the US dragged Pakistan into the WoT.

A lot of things happened inbetween that shaped this relationship, such as 08/07/1998 (It was Osama, but Pakistani generals kept giving him support for his missions), 09/11/2001, and subsequent empathy of Pakistan's 'assets' for the Al Qaeda etc. But essentially, the war between the US and Pakistan came down to a level where a weakened Pakistan became helpless, and unable to breath in this organized world.

If anyone still thinks the CIA and the ISI have a cordial relationship, then tell me this - Why is Hamid Gul, ISI's former chief, a global terrorist in the eyes of the US? Why the ISI in itself is loudly called a terrorist organization behind closed doors? Even India does not term the ISI as a terrorist organization. May be the one that supports and assists terrorists, but not one in itself.

So the idea that the US could have taken Osama to the outskirts of Afghanistan is flawed. On the contrary, if Osama were found in Afghanistan, the US would have dragged him to Pakistan and killed him there.

The US has been dependent on the ISI in the region for too long, and it was that dependence brought whatever nice words the US could use for Pakistan. With Osama found in Abottabad, it is all over now. The US will never conduct a full scale war, but will make it even worse for Pakistan.

You are assuming that many administrations are following a policy for decades to undermine pakistan. There is no proof of that.
Usually a trend can be derived at to show some conspiracy theory but I dont think all these are related (f16 delay, cosing up with India etc).

However all intelligence agencies have their own priorities set by their respsecitve masters, cooperation does not mean they will work for each other.

Our civil leader ship was always failed but this time military leadership failed too?

You are worried over nothing. The US has no basis to seek bin Laden's wife, certainly not the child or children. As for Yemen, if that is the country of origin that is legally, and rightly so, where they will be sent. This should be of no concern to you since of course you do not support terrorism nor al Qaida, right?

look who is giving lecture on legality of the issue !!! :lol:

anyways I think American is afraid, what Pakistan should do is let her 12 year old daughter speak in front of the media, how her father was caught and then killed by the americans, if that was how it happened.

Our civil leader ship was always failed but this time military leadership failed too?

you need not to become prey of bharties, they only say what benefits them, its their nature.

anyways I think American is afraid, what Pakistan should do is let her 12 year old daughter speak in front of the media, how her father was caught and then killed by the americans, if that was how it happened.

Michael Moore should be told if it was a cold murder , only left believe in capturing and then trail in just American way.

@ Patanjali

I was refuting the fact that there was a coordination between ISI and CIA in OBL killing because if that was the case they could have gone for better solution rather than demolishing the sovereignity of Pakistan. There are surely the other places then a millitary academy vicinity.
I think we both are on same track.

Yes, you are right in thinking that the US, and Pakistan, if were working with complete trust, would have most certainly taken OBL out of Pakistan. But to me it looks more like a tug of war that both the countries are entangled into.

In fact, every sane person who has some knowledge of US-Pak relations would know that Pakistani Army was aware of the operation beforehand. That taken as a fact, creates a mystery as to why did Pakistan not move OBL out of the country or ask the US to finish him off somewhere else? I am yet to find any analyst solving this mystery, because it is unthinkable that the ISI was oblivious to the knowledge and intentions of the US regarding OBL.

However, if the fact is contrary to what I stated, and that Pakistani Army and the ISI were not aware of the operation. Then man, it exposes the fact that Pakistan is a much weaker country than normally thought and that the US's influence in Pakistan goes so deep that it will be too hard for Pakistan to come out of its clutches.

I dont think the military leadership has failed here. Kayani strategy is to obey Govt. orders. It is the political govt. who has to give blanket powers to army to retaliate whenever there is any violation of boundary.

Who will tell that 12 year old girl is real daughter of OBL, not any character of US drama, brother we should come out of 'words of mouth' as evidences. the main evidence was the body (which i still suspect that it was of OBL) which has been thrown in see....joke of the century.

Back
Top Bottom