What's new

Trump’s Threat To Dispossess 4 Million Palestinians By Violent Annexation Of Jerusalem And West Bank

I thought it was the illuminati, the Skull & Bones Or the Starfleet Command society.

British General Allenby after he entered Jerusalem on December 11, 2017: "the wars of the crusades are now complete".

French commander Henri Gouraud upon entering Damascus with his troops, went to Salaudiin Al-Ayubi's tomb, kicked it and proclaimed; "The Crusades have ended now! Awake Saladin, we have returned! My presence here consecrates the victory of the Cross over the Crescent".

The initial crusades were led by a group called the Knight Templars. They're predecessors of Freemasonry.

So it begins.

IMG_20200129_014740.jpg

UN has rejected the deal.

1) There is no such thing as "historic Palestine". During the Ottoman rule this land was divided between Sanjak of Beirut and Sanjak of Damascus.
2) 2 million Arabs live in Israel and enjoy all rights there. So basically we have Jewish-Arab Israel and 100% Arab Palestinian state.

1) There is no such thing as "historic Palestine". During the Ottoman rule this land was divided between Sanjak of Beirut and Sanjak of Damascus.
2) 2 million Arabs live in Israel and enjoy all rights there. So basically we have Jewish-Arab Israel and 100% Arab Palestinian state.
Jewish-arab israel??? First time i hear this but it’s ok to learn new things
I think the law from 2018 is in direct contradiction with your statement

Last edited:
Jewish-arab israel??? First time i hear this but it’s ok to learn new things
I think the law from 2018 is in direct contradiction with your statement
Law is merely symbolic. De facto Israel is Jewish Arab state. Arabs have exactly same rights as Jews. Arabic language, holidays everything is has same status in Israel as Jewish.

Transport in Israel:
24524.1580248754.jpg

jlemlightraillrv94.1580248755.jpg

Law is merely symbolic. De facto Israel is Jewish Arab state. Arabs have exactly same rights as Jews. Arabic language, holidays everything is has same status in Israel as Jewish.

Transport in Israel:
24524.1580248754.jpg

This is only in the Arab majority area in the north.

Transport in Israel:
24524.1580248754.jpg

I find it hard to accept that it is jewish-arab state there are lot of reasons(better not to mention them) there are indeed some arabs integrated but it’s difficult to believe that all arabs are having normal live as their jewish peers( i talk about only those who live in israel)

One thing i know is that if in one state there are two ethnicities(majoritarian ethnic group and the largest minority) with two different religions then social cohesion is pretty much doomed to fail

Last edited:
I find it hard to accept that it is jewish-arab state there are lot of reasons(better not to mention them) there are indeed some arabs integrated but it’s difficult to believe that all arabs are having normal live as their jewish peers( i talk about only those who live in israel)

One thing i know is that if in one state there are two ethnicities(majoritarian ethnic group and the largest minority) with two different religions then social cohesion is pretty much doomed to fail
Singapore with Muslim minority is one of the most successful states.

Back
Top Bottom