What's new

Trump’s Holy War against Islam

Like I said in our convo I still am unable to form an opinion on this immigration issue:(.
why is it so hard to pick a side in this issue:mad: @The Sandman @Moonlight @django

Its simple, you should be always in favour of legal immigration...as defined/set by the host country on their terms.

Hard to slip up morally/ethically with that.

Its simple, you should be always in favour of legal immigration...as defined/set by the host country on their terms.

Hard to slip up morally/ethically with that.
Rudi Gulliani gave us motive behind this ban
Fun times ahead :-)

Like I said in our convo I still am unable to form an opinion on this immigration issue:(.
why is it so hard to pick a side in this issue:mad: @The Sandman @Moonlight @django
I am not against measures against immigration but he is lying about refugees and immigrants from Muslim countries being the main threat in US to satisfy his base also he us lying about there being no vetting process
There is already strict checking there never was an open door policy he makes shit up along the way

We never thought about it from this angle what would happen in our countries to our minorities he provides bigots with easy talking points
If this is about our Pakistani non-Muslims than it's our duty protect them from nut cases no matter what.
They refused to accept us after 30-40 years they still abuse our country they've to go back now.

How trump deals with Pakistan and the indo pak stand off
Will be very very very interesting.
Trump and modi combined singing off the same page is a worrying thought I'm sure for any Pakistan leader and general

Trump's conviction against Islam isn't completely out of thin air.
1-The conflicts that Muslims in general face while adopting to the culture of western countries.
2-The general tendency of Muslim immigrants to chose "My way or highway" approach if they find anything that conflicts their views or beliefs.
3-Lack of community development and creating social goodwill.

Certainly the situation and dynamics in the US are different than ours, their institution and economy is on a different level to ours, they can afford to take refugees besides their entire ethos as a nation is to accept hardworking refugees to keep the economic and innovation engine running, whilst us folks are not immigrants in our lands.Kudos

We already take in about 1.5M people each year permanently (and much more illegally). That's a crazy amount to afford.

He isnt wrong either..the older disputes of communism vs west have morphed today into islam vs west..but is it not fact that west created the extremist boogey man to counter communism?
One has just to start oppressing others to generate resistance, it is a natural law of causes and effects. Why Al-Qaeda would want to bomb New York while it was against its interests, and at the same time that the Al-Qaeda was almost none existent anymore, since its main purpose was defending Afghanistan from Communist USSR and became disposable but still usable as an alibi to justify the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions after the dismantlement of the USSR.. it was shown clearly that the the Zionists were the biggest beneficiaries of the NY attacks, since the main aim behind that event was to create a new world order as was stated by the Bush administration and thus a new world game had to start, and what better place to start it than the middle east and Afghanistan, where most of the population was still backward and struggling to make a basic living, the exception was Iraq, where the standard of living and the education were good, so as a leading entity in the Arab world it was set up, singled out and destroyed to keep the game going.. the main common denominator we find throughout this game is Islam.. So to state that it is a target for Trump is to deny the game plan that was set quite some time ago..
Also, another fact is that the Trump administration is using this travel ban on those 6 or 7 Muslim countries that are to some extent quite insignificant (except Iran) in the big image of Islam, might be a cover to sooth some souls and not provoke the Latin Americans who can destabilize the US or even start a rebellion or a civil war, since they were also a target, most probably the main target..

Last edited:
Trump's conviction against Islam isn't completely out of thin air.
1-The conflicts that Muslims in general face while adopting to the culture of western countries.
2-The general tendency of Muslim immigrants to chose "My way or highway" approach if they find anything that conflicts their views or beliefs.
3-Lack of community development and creating social goodwill.
Here's a recent example. They spend their lives in west but their corpses are brought back for burial in the countries they willfully left. They rust their lives with the country they migrate to but afterlife with the country they left.
261818_details.png

... also he us lying about there being no vetting process
There is already strict checking there never was an open door policy he makes shit up along the way.

That's very true, mate! There are many reports on the frustration
of US officers and SFs that can't get vetting for people that helped
them beyond simple duty for as long as 10 years.

But you know the Donald, pandering to an irate point of view simple
enough for the dumbest to approve that can serve as justification for
the unacceptable fact that he is Prez.

Populism at its best, the chosen route of idiots and knaves Heil machin etc.

Anyhow, sharing the pain, Tay.

Here's a recent example. They spend their lives in west but their corpses are brought back for burial in the countries they willfully left. They rust their lives with the country they migrate to but afterlife with the country they left.
261818_details.png
I never thought i would agfee with you duya Makkah/Madina mein marney ki bhag dor US and UK kay visa ki dafan hona Zaffarwal key abayi kabristan mein

A friend of my colleague was in transit through the U.S. Hours of screening made them miss their flight to Canada. And they had been Canadian citizens for 15 years. They don't even live in the U.S. One would imagine the pains actual legal immigrants and citizens had to go through.

Notable number of immigrants from the seven banned mostly Muslim countries worked for the U.S. occupation of Iraq as interpreters. And I never understood why Iran was put on the banned list. Ironic considering the nationalities of the perpetrators of 9/11.

I am a little confused as to Trump's idea regarding illegal immigration. Who knows? Maybe he's the one who's confused.

Seems like a serious lack of planning here from my view.

I feel that all the ugliness of the west, racism, Islamophobia, arrogance has taken a form and that's called Trump...this vermin and faecal insect will cause a lot of turmoil in the world. For rest of the humanity and especially for Muslim countries, it is high time to shun their differences and get united... get over these sectarian and racial differences...Someone with a stick or cane should beat these idiots of GCC and Iran until they come their senses.

That's very true, mate! There are many reports on the frustration
of US officers and SFs that can't get vetting for people that helped
them beyond simple duty for as long as 10 years.

But you know the Donald, pandering to an irate point of view simple
enough for the dumbest to approve that can serve as justification for
the unacceptable fact that he is Prez.

Populism at its best, the chosen route of idiots and knaves Heil machin etc.

Anyhow, sharing the pain, Tay.
Donald Trumph is not a threat-Hillary was. Believe me, you will see it later on or I will rectify my analysis.

regards

Believe me, you will see it later on or I will rectify my analysis.

Ah, interesting both to read you and to have a soft disagreement
to discuss hence, boss!

Hillary was a known quantity, the old evil if you will.
It is in his very abilities especially cognitive ones that Trump poses
a problem which is a whole other level of stupid & more dangerous.

The good thing with doubting someone as much as I doubt this guy
is that if you are right even partially, I'll loose gladly to witness lesser
evil than I had envisioned. :enjoy:

All the best to you and yours, Tay.

Last edited:
Ah, interesting both to read you and to have a soft disagreement
to discuss hence, boss!

Hillary was a known quantity, the old evil if you will.
It is in his very abilities especially cognitive ones that Trump poses
a problem which is a whole other level of stupid & more dangerous.

The good thing with doubting someone as much as I doubt this guy
is that if you are right even partially, I'll loose gladly to witness lesser
evil than I had envisioned. :enjoy:

All the best to you and yours, Tay.

I believe that Mr.Trumph has following agenda:

-Raising up white Americans.
-Threat for Black & Asian community.
-Wanted independence from Arab and middle eastern immigrants.
-Giving high position to highly rich individuals of his kind, especially in business and economic sectors.
-Visa policy to be more strict.
-He is not good at diplomacy.
-Promoting vulgarity with Evanka and causing threat to good morals of American society.(oops, it is not agenda but his character)
Summing up: Doing things Inside America.

Hillary Clinton:
-Immediate focus on funding cold wars.
-Looking for more expansion of interests for America.
-Highly diplomat- Knows how to bond with EU and to Handle Arabs simultaneously.
-Working on productivity and enhancement to enrich Americans.
Summing up: Doing things outside America.

If I was white American, and Trumph would have been elected, then I would have shoot myself.I am very honest. :D

regards

Back
Top Bottom