What's new

Trump’s Holy War against Islam

I believe that Mr.Trumph has following agenda:

-Raising up white Americans.
-Threat for Black & Asian community.
-Wanted independence from Arab and middle eastern immigrants.
-Giving high position to highly rich individuals of his kind, especially in business and economic sectors.
-Visa policy to be more strict.
-He is not good at diplomacy.
-Promoting vulgarity with Evanka and causing threat to good morals of American society.(oops, it is not agenda but his character)
Summing up: Doing things Inside America.

That is quite a list, but please keep in mind that he has to work within a system with clear checks and balances. The economy, and its effect on the next midterms will be key. If anything, he is relatively more free to wreak havoc externally than internally, given that the US system works best within its jurisdiction and not outside it.

That is quite a list, but please keep in mind that he has to work within a system with clear checks and balances. The economy, and its effect on the next midterms will be key.
Yes, it has been proved when judiciary rejected his action.

regards

I believe that Mr.Trumph has following agenda:

-Raising up white Americans.
-Threat for Black & Asian community.
-Wanted independence from Arab and middle eastern immigrants.
-Giving high position to highly rich individuals of his kind, especially in business and economic sectors.
-Visa policy to be more strict.
-He is not good at diplomacy.
-Promoting vulgarity with Evanka and causing threat to good morals of American society.(oops, it is not agenda but his character)
Summing up: Doing things Inside America.

Hillary Clinton:
-Immediate focus on funding cold wars.
-Looking for more expansion of interests for America.
-Highly diplomat- Knows how to bond with EU and to Handle Arabs simultaneously.
-Working on productivity and enhancement to enrich Americans.
Summing up: Doing things outside America.

If I was white American, and Trumph would have been elected, then I would have shoot myself.I am very honest. :D

regards

Even in light of HRC's experience, exposure and skills, I think the DNC seriously underestimated how unpopular she was to start with.

That is quite a list, but please keep in mind that he has to work within a system with clear checks and balances. The economy, and its effect on the next midterms will be key. If anything, he is relatively more free to wreak havoc externally than internally, given that the US system works best within its jurisdiction and not outside it.

I recall Shinzo Abe meeting Mr. Trump after his victory. It was on a positive note. Japan's leadership are nervous about him. Sometime latter, Trump labelled Japan as a 'currency manipulator'. And this is an ally?

I'm confident that we'll all be fine here. His protectionist and nationalist agenda will have a long term impact on trade and markets.

I understand that unemployment had been an issue in the U.S. Particularly in the manufacturing sector for a very long time. This could be a big reason for Trump's win to start with. Though, I do have questions with regards to American society. Is all the Liberal vs. Conservative verbatim serious? I do not recall it was like this in the past. Is there more intolerance? Can that division have consequences in the long term for the U.S.? Which factors are promoting that division? I can see that the issue of Islam is in that crossfire.

I am not getting anything from the MSM like CNN and BBC. Does anyone else find this discrepancy surprising?

As long as he stays clear of Pakistan and so does our idiotic polite elite, it should be of little to no concern of what he does inside america or bans citizens of muslim countries from travelling to the US. We need to stay the hell away from US at least for now.

If I was white American, and Trumph would have been elected, then I would have shoot myself.I am very honest.

Well, I know a lot of those and also bright Americans if not colour related
and most of them are shocked beyond belief, and sad and worried and ...

One of my hopes is that he won't finish his mandate! For those I love there.

( sic ) Tay.

A friend of my colleague was in transit through the U.S. Hours of screening made them miss their flight to Canada. And they had been Canadian citizens for 15 years. They don't even live in the U.S. One would imagine the pains actual legal immigrants and citizens had to go through.

Notable number of immigrants from the seven banned mostly Muslim countries worked for the U.S. occupation of Iraq as interpreters. And I never understood why Iran was put on the banned list. Ironic considering the nationalities of the perpetrators of 9/11.

I am a little confused as to Trump's idea regarding illegal immigration. Who knows? Maybe he's the one who's confused.

Seems like a serious lack of planning here from my view.

Dude thats why when I wasnt Canadian nationality yet, I always paid extra to avoid US airports at any point (designing my travels etc)...and even now I try to avoid if possible.

That has nothing to do with Trump lol, its been crazy like that there since 9/11.

Dude thats why when I wasnt Canadian nationality yet, I always paid extra to avoid US airports at any point (designing my travels etc)...and even now I try to avoid if possible.

That has nothing to do with Trump lol, its been crazy like that there since 9/11.

People actually transit through the U.S. just to save some money. I thought it was smart. Turns out it really isn't! :sick:

Is all the Liberal vs. Conservative verbatim serious? I do not recall it was like this in the past. Is there more intolerance? Can that division have consequences in the long term for the U.S.? Which factors are promoting that division? I can see that the issue of Islam is in that crossfire.

The US political process has always been chaotic to the casual observer, but it always delivers results in the end. The main yardstick used for any administration is the economic performance, with everything else being secondary by comparison. Remember, USA is what it is not because of its Presidents, but in spite of them.

The process has now been streamlined quite nicely. The issues initially faced were mainly due to people holding more than one passport, who would start the journey on one and enter a country on another. As long as the entire journey is completed on one passport, there are no issues generally.

Back
Top Bottom