What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

He may be dead soon.
Wise tweet. i agree....he just might've crossed THAT LINE...
Why must one be a Trump supporter to believe there were election 'irregularities'? As everyone here know for as long as Trump have been president, I am not a Trump supporter and I believe there were election frauds this time.
actually, thats a decent point- you can believe there are voting irregularities and not support Trump.....but i guess i associate both because they have alot in common - its a conspiracy theory and Trumpers prefer alternative truths and logic.

But at the end of the day, if both sides "cheated" then isnt the field even for both contestants? i feel the election irregularities accusation is a distraction, cuz even if we had no voting irregularities, dems would've won, so what would have changed from voting irregularities????

why is it that 99% of people who say there were election fraud, voting irregularities are usually Trump supporters or Republicans???? That just sounds like their excuse for losing the elections...but why wont they loser when all they offer Americans is racism and white oppression and oligarchy???? Americans voted their ases out now because they knew they were taking the country to a dangerous point of no return.

If there was legit rigging then US courts would have heard those cases and votedi n their favor, but that didnt happen, because REPUBLICANS LOST FAIR AND SQUARE. try again in probably 20years..

WHERE is the GENUINE, IRREFUTABLE & CREDIBLE evidence that there was voter fraud and irregularities during the current american elections?
Why must one be a Trump supporter to believe there were election 'irregularities'? As everyone here know for as long as Trump have been president, I am not a Trump supporter and I believe there were election frauds this time.

Evidence?

WHERE is the GENUINE, IRREFUTABLE & CREDIBLE evidence that there was voter fraud and irregularities during the current american elections?
I dont believe there was any - US courts have confirmed this, so i am with you in asking this question. I already told some PDF members on this thread that Republicans lost, fair and square.

If these were blacks theh would have been machine gunned. The army airforce and even the navy called. Concentration camps set up. Nukes primed. It would have been an attack on the free world

Evidence?
When you are white you are right. No evidence required

This was USA's 'Tiananmen Square'!

Picture and video of shot dead war veteran female will haunt them for a long time to come ...

1610197994658.png

They are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building.
You gotta teach them like children to aim for the bowl and wash their ***

Evidence?
There is none; these lunatics are making up stories from vaccum and living in a fantasy alternate reality. Same lunatic fringe who believed Obama was not born in america.

It is interesting nevertheless, duplicity of their govt; when Twitter and others were used by protesters in various parts of world it was called 'free speech'; now when they get a taste of their own medicine especially from a monkey at the highest level = now it is a concern.

Right wing fringe putch failed;

There is none; these lunatics are making up stories from vaccum and living in a fantasy alternate reality. Same lunatic fringe who believed Obama was not born in america.

It is interesting nevertheless, duplicity of their govt; when Twitter and others were used by protesters in various parts of world it was called 'free speech'; now when they get a taste of their own medicine especially from a monkey at the highest level = now it is a concern.

Right wing fringe putch failed;

This right-wing american trump supporters also claim that the Jewish media bosses are socially engineering white western women to breed with black-african origin males in order to wipe out the White race............ :disagree:

If these were blacks theh would have been machine gunned. The army airforce and even the navy called. Concentration camps set up. Nukes primed. It would have been an attack on the free world

When you are white you are right. No evidence required

These american neo-nazi trump supporters also claim that the Jewish media owners are socially engineering white western women to breed with black-african males in order to wipe out the white race........... :disagree:

Last edited:
"These american neo-nazi trump supporters"

(!?)

Trump is a creation of Breitbart, Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller

Trump was a Likud Asset

"A lot of people don’t realize this but Breitbart News Network really got its start in Jerusalem. It was the summer of 2007, and Andrew had been invited to tour Israel as part of a media junket. I agreed to tag along as his lawyer and best friend. What neither of us knew at the time was that the trip would change our lives and give us the inspiration for Breitbart News Network"

www.breitbart.com/the-media/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/amp/

Back
Top Bottom