What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Last edited:
It’s so warms my heart watching all of those folks being rounded up like the scum and villainy that they are.

All those MAGAists are terrorist rioters.
And so is Babbitt.
And she got a colorful past.

She not courageous , but outrageous in her stupidity .
And stupidity is not bravery.

You might as well say all those winners of Darwin Awards are brave people.

Footage of the fatal incident shows Babbitt and a group of Trump supporters attempting to force their way through double doors which had been barricaded after they stormed in.

Members of the group are seen attempting to smash windows and physically push through the doors as a number of armed officers stand guard on the other side, with their guns drawn.

As Babbitt can be seen attempting to climb up through a broken window, one rioter shouts: 'He's got a gun' but the warning comes too late. The officer then fires a single shot, sending the veteran crashing down to the ground on her back.

She was shot trying to climb through broken window. She should have manpack a Ma Deuce and firing that from her hip to show she meant business.

Even better if she carried a GAU-8 Avenger lock and loaded with depleted uranium rounds.:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Then not only she remain alive.:D:D:D

Dotard will be going into 2nd term:yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
1610263490989.png

To be honest, the way this protesters( or anarchists as you call them) were leniently treated by security services shows again just how blacks are descriminated and regarded by the system which is exactly what led to BLM protests and it will keep being this way for a longggggg time. I can now understand why some of this Black protesters are so angry and frustrated by such double standards. If I was one of them I can't imagine how me myself i will feel for my race to be treated with such double standards publicly.
Imagine for one minute that it was BLM protesters who dared to do even half of what this Trump supporters did by storming the Capitol Hill building. Believe me most of them would have been killed by security forces and mass arrests and sentencing would have followed. I'm sorry to say this but even though I know that US security system did descriminate against them but to see how this guys were treated shocked even me.
The US needs deep reforms of it's justice and police system to be honest. Something is very wrong here.

great and post, thank you. Main issue is that white Americans in general dont know how to interface and interact with non-white communities outside of a power lens...sort of an all or nothing/my ego is so outta control, i think i'm normal typa sht..smh. This is probably the start of a new America though.

To be honest, the way this protesters( or anarchists as you call them) were leniently treated by security services shows again just how blacks are descriminated and regarded by the system which is exactly what led to BLM protests and it will keep being this way for a longggggg time. I can now understand why some of this Black protesters are so angry and frustrated by such double standards. If I was one of them I can't imagine how me myself i will feel for my race to be treated with such double standards publicly.
Imagine for one minute that it was BLM protesters who dared to do even half of what this Trump supporters did by storming the Capitol Hill building. Believe me most of them would have been killed by security forces and mass arrests and sentencing would have followed. I'm sorry to say this but even though I know that US security system did descriminate against them but to see how this guys were treated shocked even me.
The US needs deep reforms of it's justice and police system to be honest. Something is very wrong here.

So you bought into that argument, too, eh?

Capitol Hill police is not like regular police. They do not patrol, investigate, or keep the peace the same ways regular police do. Everything they do is confined to one place -- Capitol Hill. What you call 'leniently' was actually them being overwhelmed by sheer number and they retreated. Did you missed how the regular police backed off the BLM rioters after George Floyd death? Back then, it was not as if the regular police did not know the BLM rioters were coming. Social media chatter was all over on when and where. And the local police backed off.

But assume that there were differences. What do you expect the Capitol Hill police to do? Learn nothing from the BLM rioters and let things got worse? This was a national security issue. We had the national legislature in session led by the Vice President or first in line. We had the Speaker of the House or second in line. We had the Senate president pro tempore or third in line. It is only that AFTER these people are dead do the Cabinet succession comes into play. If the Capitol Hill police had to respond hard, which they did not compared to the ANTIFA and BLM rioters, that response was to protect national leadership, not because of skin color. They would not have abandoned their charges the way the regular police did when it was ANTIFA and BLM.

You got duped into believing the race card.

Yes

Due to travel restrictions due to the pandemic, this year the coup will be organized at home

---

it's funny and it's logical to laugh, but at the same time it's serious business

there are many ways to see and focus what happened

the tremendous thing is to see how the scriptwriters play with people's emotions

in America there are two cultures, two identities, two sets of fantasies

thanks to that the ruling class has a huge playing field

Carl Zha @CarlZha

Latest frm Chinese artist Wuheqilin 乌合麒麟 on US dysfunction. Wuheqilin had previously caused a stir w political art castigating Australia for its war crime in Afghanistan

12:27 PM · Jan 10, 2021

Thief = legislature?
Mob = Executive?
Murderer = Judicial?

Not so flattering take from a Chinese artist on American democracy.
You should understand that whenever foreign artists do this, they do it for their own consumption, to portray America for their own audience. Americans have done far worse for our own.

So you bought into that argument, too, eh?

Capitol Hill police is not like regular police. They do not patrol, investigate, or keep the peace the same ways regular police do. Everything they do is confined to one place -- Capitol Hill. What you call 'leniently' was actually them being overwhelmed by sheer number and they retreated. Did you missed how the regular police backed off the BLM rioters after George Floyd death? Back then, it was not as if the regular police did not know the BLM rioters were coming. Social media chatter was all over on when and where. And the local police backed off.

But assume that there were differences. What do you expect the Capitol Hill police to do? Learn nothing from the BLM rioters and let things got worse? This was a national security issue. We had the national legislature in session led by the Vice President or first in line. We had the Speaker of the House or second in line. We had the Senate president pro tempore or third in line. It is only that AFTER these people are dead do the Cabinet succession comes into play. If the Capitol Hill police had to respond hard, which they did not compared to the ANTIFA and BLM rioters, that response was to protect national leadership, not because of skin color. They would not have abandoned their charges the way the regular police did when it was ANTIFA and BLM.

You got duped into believing the race card.
No, the way these guys were treated was and is totally different from the way BLM protestors were treated, and moreover I'm not the only one to make such a remark, several media organisation in the US itself realised this including renowned media organisation like the financial times.
. In fact if it were to be the case even today again they will still be treated the same way. For you not to acknowledge this baffling to me. When even several authorities officials in the government and even companies have recognised and spoken out about this fact. So I don't get what you talking about

No, the way these guys were treated was and is totally different from the way BLM protestors were treated, and moreover I'm not the only one to make such a remark, several media organisation in the US itself realised this including renowned media organisation like the financial times.
. In fact if it were to be the case even today again they will still be treated the same way. For you not to acknowledge this baffling to me. When even several authorities officials in the government and even companies have recognised and spoken out about this fact. So I don't get what you talking about
@gambit just argued that Capitol Hill police officers were being very lenient as a "rebuttal" to your argument :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom