What's new

Trump says Jerusalem will be Israel’s ‘undivided capital’ under Middle East peace plan

wtf did you smoke, they want to annex Qudus and you are talking about peace:-)...
Palestine cannot afford to be in a perpetual war against Israel. They cannot win the war by themselves. Who will fight Israel on behalf of Palestine? No one.

Given this scenario, I don't see an alternate choice for Palestine.

I agree with you as long as al-aqsa is not touched israel can do whatever they want
I remember in 2017 or 2018 when turkey issued strong statement against israel and criticized why other arab states stay silent like fucking pussies arabs started talking like jerusalem is arab city it’s an arab matter bla bla etc then ok deal with on your own but don’t cry later why there’s no muslim “solidarity”

I remember. The gulf arabs don't mind Israel occupation but would never allow any Muslim nation to enter the so called Arab lands. They made OIC to defend Palestine but instead they use OIC to target muslim nations. If any brotherly nation attends any muslim summit (KL) then they threaten them with sanctions and withdrawal of relations. Even though most Muslim nations attend summits organised by non muslim nations. They dont have issue with this.

Saudi Arabia reaffirms support for solution to Palestinian issue: foreign ministry

CAIRO (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia reaffirmed late on Tuesday its support to all efforts to achieve a just and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian issue, according to a statement by the foreign ministry published by the state news agency.

The ministry added that Saudi Arabia appreciates efforts by U.S President Donald Trump to develop a comprehensive peace plan between Palestinians and Israelis.

The statement further added that Saudi Arabia encourages starting direct peace negotiations between Palestine and Israel under U.S auspices.

Reporting by Hesham Abdul Khalek; Editing by Chris Reese

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...=Feed:+reuters/topNews+(News+/+US+/+Top+News)

Saudi Arabia reaffirms support for solution to Palestinian issue: foreign ministry

CAIRO (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia reaffirmed late on Tuesday its support to all efforts to achieve a just and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian issue, according to a statement by the foreign ministry published by the state news agency.

The ministry added that Saudi Arabia appreciates efforts by U.S President Donald Trump to develop a comprehensive peace plan between Palestinians and Israelis.

The statement further added that Saudi Arabia encourages starting direct peace negotiations between Palestine and Israel under U.S auspices.

Reporting by Hesham Abdul Khalek; Editing by Chris Reese

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-plan-saudi/saudi-arabia-reaffirms-support-for-solution-to-palestinian-issue-foreign-ministry-idUSKBN1ZR2TY?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+reuters/topNews+(News+/+US+/+Top+News)

we know it al ready, only thing left was offically statement from the ksa:-).

Palestine cannot afford to be in a perpetual war against Israel. They cannot win the war by themselves. Who will fight Israel on behalf of Palestine? No one.

There is no choice here. Its perpetual occupation with your consent or without it. I dont see what Palestinians would take with legalizing perpetual occupation

First Iranian General is assassinated and then Arabs are thrown under the bus. That's yankee way...

I remember. The gulf arabs don't mind Israel occupation but would never allow any Muslim nation to enter the so called Arab lands. They made OIC to defend Palestine but instead they use OIC to target muslim nations. If any brotherly nation attends any muslim summit (KL) then they threaten them with sanctions and withdrawal of relations. Even though most Muslim nations attend summits organised by non muslim nations. They dont have issue with this.
The sooner pakistan gets rid of saudi the better for them even china for example which only applies pressure on pakistan for uighur issue is much better than saudi at least in all other foreign policy issues pakistan is free from china’s pressure
KL summit was important not only for joint pakistan malaysia turkey collaboration but also for all muslims cause it was previously planned a tv series and other media programs to be launched in order to fight against islamophobia and the imposed by western media the (fake terrorist) narrative on islam

Trump essentially saying reelect me to the jews. And the meschiach agenda as usual too.

Israeli citizens are not allowed to come to Saudi Arabia, the kingdom’s foreign minister announced Monday after the Jewish state said it gave its citizens the green light to visit.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/214594...rabia-israel-okays-religious-business-visits/

This will change very soon inshallah as the monkey-looking Saudi FM said 'not now' abhi nahi! That means later on, bad main ho ga! Saudi-Israel-Pak dosti zindabad!

I agree with you as long as al-aqsa is not touched israel can do whatever they want

The Jew plan is to destroy al-Aqsa and build a Satanic Jew temple. Pakistan will not stop them. Neither will the Arabs or the Iranians.

Rubber stamping the creation of Bantustans is not much of a choice here. Everybody knows this, but some have difficulty acknowledging it.

The announcement of full annexation regarding settlements in West Bank, 2 hours after the plan was unveiled should tell you everything you need to know about this.

Heartly congratulations to Israelis and their Arab cousins on deal of Century.

I just want Pakistan to industrialize itself on war footing and say bye bye to remittance dependence from Jewish cousins..

@Timur even if turkey gives some strong statement it doesn’t matter at least will embarrass more arabs i think turkey already knows that palestinian situation is fucked up
PR statements are not bad at all for turkish soft power
Let’s build that israeli-turkish pipeline

I see the Arab obsession is ongoing, as is my arabization campaign

The UK
Israel
Evangelist Zionsts in the US
Salafi-Wahabi Zionists ( S.Arabia , the Uae )

Jerusalem is the third holiest site in Islam. ( Al-Aqsa Mosque )
Prophet Muhammad was transported from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca to al-Aqsa during the Night Journey when ALLAH directed him to turn towards the Kaaba in Mecca

and now Salafi-Wahabi Zionists ( S.Arabia , the Uae ) and SISI's Egypt gives Jerusalem to Israel

Arabs are slaves to the US and the UK
Pakistan , Indonesia , Malaysia are nothing for ISLAM
Iran and Turkiye under attack by the US

1,7 billion Muslims are so useless and pathetic

Palestinians will be kicked out of Jerusalem to Sinai/Egypt and Al-Aqsa Mosque will be destroyed

NO COMMENT
77_1(1).jpg

Last edited:
Probably Mahmud Abbas is one of the stupid politicians that Palestinian politics has ever seen. From our side, Despite the limited role of Turkey, Turkey was never give up about both in terms of humanitarian aid and adoption of a proactive policy of supporting Palestinian people. On the other side Abbas trying to sacrifice this in every move with his short term pragmatic goals or maybe due to internal political strife in Palestine. Many things come to my mind , for example, supporting Greek's Cyprus thesis in 2015 or givin support to Anti-TR camp about East-Med in 2019, these type things can not be forgetible easilly.

Just a little reminder, https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isra...s-and-1-israeli-soldier-killed.586443/page-16 it was obvious that the process would come to this point. The Kusner alliance progressed this process step by step. Crying at the moment does not seem sincere to me, I wish happiness to him with Egypt junta and UAE's crown prince.

Back
Top Bottom