What's new

Trump said the US 'could cut off the whole relationship' with China as tensions escalate during the

Hey i have nothing against China...other than the fact that they covered up a lot of the info and allowed the virus to spread. Even until now China has refused to share crucial biological info on the virus. For scientist the most useful info is the biological makeup of covid-19 from patient 0 (the first person infected before mutations occur). Why is china continuing to lie to the world?

Even the most pro chinese people are becoming skeptical of China..

At the end of the day the world saw last december how quickly and with force China shut down Wuhan..but they still allowed people to travel overseas...why?
You know why Pakistan are weak? Becos fools like you only depend and listen to western source claiming China withhold data and keep listening to western smearing. Will west say good think about China , a potential competitor who will end western domination? Remember the Iraq WMD and plenty of lies US fabricate.

this guy will fail USA more quicker then previously thought i am worry of my 10K dollars savings now :lol:

USD is going to go down in value because they just keep printing it without control. Of course it is still backed by being the reserve currency but if that status goes away, the value will go down significantly.

I think Bitcoin will be going up in value. Look to diversify some into bitcoin.

No wonder iranian can misfire their own ship with their own missile. Gullible enough to trust US on wuhan lab spreading virus.

No wonder you can't read what people write properly. Your eyes are too thin to read properly. I was refuting his allegation against China, idiot. Saying that even if true, it was working on corona viruses based on a US grant. So, the US has no ground on blaming China for it. Learn to read before talking.

Said a country which is running out of even toilet paper and had their medical workers worn plastic bags for protection.

No wonder you can't read what people write properly. Your eyes are too thin to read properly. I was refuting his allegation against China, idiot. Saying that even if true, it was working on corona viruses based on a US grant. So, the US has no ground on blaming China for it. Learn to read before talking.

He is a moron.

With all due respect, we took responsibility for shooting down the airplane in less than 72 hours.

As for the US, your Secretary of State takes pride in 'lying, cheating and stealing'. It seems that those traits are considered virtues by Americans.

Mike Pompeo: "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. We had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment."

China is not what it was 1980s. It is no longer a labor economy. They are switching to a knowledge economy very fast and they're doing an impressive job. As for the US, the US share of the world's GDP in 1960 was about 40%. In 2020, it has been reduced to 15%. By 2025, it is predicted that it will continue to reduce to 12%.

Anyway, if you have the balls, go for it. See how the US will do without having relations with China.

As for the news of the US grant to the Wuhan Lab, it was released by Daily Mail long before the US administration talks of the Wuhan Lab: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lab-experimented-coronavirus-source-bats.html
I guess this article you never came across...

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502/amp

It was published in 2015 about US scientist with intention to modify coronavirus to make them infection for human.

Another important thing is, if covid-19 is spread from wuhan lab. Why the source or DNA of COVID-19 suggest origin from US?

Finally, why US mayor has the virus in November 2019. Long before the epidemic start in China? He has never travel to China during his period. How did he get the virus?

I guess this article you never came across...

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502/amp

It was published in 2015 about US scientist with intention to modify coronavirus to make them infection for human.

Another important thing is, if covid-19 is spread from wuhan lab. Why the source or DNA of COVID-19 suggest origin from US?

Finally, why US mayor has the virus in November 2019. Long before the epidemic start in China? He has never travel to China during his period. How did he get the virus?

You do realize that I was refuting his claim for China's responsibility based on the fact that the US has no ground to blame it on China. Right? Read what I wrote again.

You talk in this way will suggest the virus is leak from wuhan lab. I don't take that suggestion kindly.

My eye is big enough not to shot my own ship unlike some idiots. :lol:

You talk in this way will suggest the virus is leak from wuhan lab. I don't take that suggestion kindly.

My eye is big enough not to shot my own ship unlike some idiots. :lol:
But your brain is small enough to attack someone who is defending you guys :(

Nobody claimed there was a leak. Again, you can't read because of what I said. :D It is a proven fact that they worked on corona viruses in the Wuhan Lab. Even the Chinese have acknowledged this. However, the Wuhan Lab has announced that there has been no leak from there. But even if there were a leak, the research they were doing there was funded partially by the US government, making the US complicit as well. Get it now?

But your brain is small enough to attack someone who is defending you guys :(

Nobody claimed there was a leak. Again, you can't read because of what I said. :D It is a proven fact that they worked on corona viruses in the Wuhan Lab. Even the Chinese have acknowledged this. However, the Wuhan Lab has announced that there has been no leak from there. But even if there were a leak, the research they were doing there was funded partially by the US government, making the US complicit as well. Get it now?
Ok ok, I apologized. Let's get back to the same enemy.

Back
Top Bottom