What's new

Trump Plans India Visit Now That China Trade Deal Is Inked

Nazi this nazi that ...
Extremist , Rss blah blah blahhh....
Is this how you would free kashmir ....
By ... By protesting
We are not freeing Kashmir, the Kashmiris will free themselves. Don't underestimate the will of the people.

They have freed themselves from decade old rule of few ruling families and some separatists...
Now they are in the mainstream ... Surely we will be able to win over them over the time ... Like we did in punjab
Yes, win them to rape, lynching , unemployment and mass conversions.

They have freed themselves from decade old rule of few ruling families and some separatists...
Now they are in the mainstream ... Surely we will be able to win over them over the time ... Like we did in punjab

lol win them over with what, internet cut offs, lockdowns , and suppression of their right to self determination.

Good joke : )

:blah:

Congrats, u guys changed a law in territory u have occupied. What a feat.

Feb skirmish showed 2 things.

1. There will be no new normal.

2. Pakistan has the capability and resolve to punch India back in the face.

Lol. You think a country with $35 billion dollar budget and $15 billion reserves can take on a country with $900 billion budget and $460 billion dollars in reserve. Keep dreaming. After all PDF is your lala land.

lol win them over with what, internet cut offs, lockdowns , and suppression of their right to self determination.

Good joke : )
Its been 6 months you tell me where are the huge protests , riots and bloodshed that yiu guys anticipated ?

We are not freeing Kashmir, the Kashmiris will free themselves. Don't underestimate the will of the people.
You must be talking about Indian held territory. Kashmiris on your side will never want to be free, I guess.

Its been 6 months you tell me where are the huge protests , riots and bloodshed that yiu guys anticipated ?

How can a protest take place when;

1. Gatherings are still banned.
2. There are large contingents of CRPF in every street.

The protests happened earlier, the police clearly used guns, and arrested thousands of people. Every journalist who has gone there has reported a bad atmosphere among the people.

Not today, but tomorrow. Ask yourself, if you have any functioning brain cells, the Army contingents in the streets with check posts, they're there to stop what? Look up the statistics.

Thanks.

You must be talking about Indian held territory. Kashmiris on your side will never want to be free, I guess.

They're alreay free with their own president and parliament.

Why do we need to ?
We still control kashmir valley, ladakh --source of your indus river , majority of population and siachin valley ...

Lmao, okay. I was telling him why his country is so afraid of going to war with us of it has such a large reserves and budget. Clearly, he lacks some brain cells.

How can a protest take place when;

1. Gatherings are still banned.
2. There are large contingents of CRPF in every street.

The protests happened earlier, the police clearly used guns, and arrested thousands of people. Every journalist who has gone there has reported a bad atmosphere among the people.

Not today, but tomorrow. Ask yourself, if you have any functioning brain cells, the Army contingents in the streets with check posts, they're there to stop what? Look up the statistics.

Thanks.

They're alreay free with their own president and parliament.
Do you even know how bad situation was in punjab in 80's or kashmir in 90's i guess you don't know ...
Long story short talking big is very easy in internet but nobody wants bloodshed in real life .. people want peace and kashmiris know that their is only onw way for long lasting peace that is full Integration

What's stopping India from taking AJK then.
International community. We want to be responsible power. Wait, we'll force you sooner or later.

Interesting tidbit here:

Jammu and Kashmir budget is 1.9 trillion PKR, population 12.5 million.

Sindh budget is 1.217 trillion PKR, population 49.7 million.

Thats how well you run the provinces in your country.

Back
Top Bottom