What's new

Trump luring German firm into developing COVID-19 vaccine only for Americans: Report

Before some one start to celebrate or applause our humanity decision. They should know, it is a economic decision not humanity. You can sell a vaccine for 350 mio people or for 3,5 billion people.

I would suggest eating fruits.. any fruits..

Some studies suggest that half an apple (although it contains very less vitamin C) creates an anti inflammatory and anti oxidant activity of 150% of the daily allowance of vitamin C.. scientists still couldn't find out the reason why it happens... maybe the natural combination of different substances in a fruit makes them extremely strong.

If you suspect cross contamination, peel off the skin..

But if you don't like fruits, its fine... you can go for off the shelf multivitamins.

Vitamin D in any case can't be obtained without sun (some fish have it.. but then it's easy to get them from a pharmacy).

Let me tell you about another thing.. don't make fun of me.. start eating olive leaf extract and black seed oil (one teaspoon every other day). Both will save you and your family from a lot of diseases.. telling you by experience..

If you don't believe, just search for the benefits of olive leaves and black seed oil... you will be astonished.. there are plenty of research studies available on the net.

Yh I probably should delve into fruit again.. I used to try to have salmon at least once a week, but cut back on it because I had ALOT of fish of all kinds last fortnight (potential murcury build up in body).

I know about black seed oil, it's like an ultimate potion used for alot of ailments/diseases, infact I got a bottle that I haven't touched yet, probably get some more. Olive leaf extract i'll look into it, I think you can get it in a form of herbal tea, does it have less benefits if it is used in this way?

The hyper capitalist US is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a country. They have no public healthcare system and the entire country is walking around with guns.

Trump is a monster. He’s the closest thing to Hitler there has ever been.

Before some one start to celebrate or applause our humanity decision. They should know, it is a economic decision not humanity. You can sell a vaccine for 350 mio people or for 3,5 billion people.

The race to the anti-virus has begun....

The hyper capitalist US is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a country. They have no public healthcare system and the entire country is walking around with guns.

Trump is a monster. He’s the closest thing to Hitler there has ever been.
How many of their population has got insured? How many can spare 500$? Testing is kept to a minimum now to conceal the truth. They know how bad it is...

we as humans has failed to unite even in a catastrophe like this , indeed its very sad but honestly for me and many like me the real hope is Always the one who send these plagues and than send relief , cause no matter how much we run like a headless chicken, in the end it is he Who was , Is and Will always remain in Charge ..

I had a long discussion with a few doctors, they suggested that it will definitely infect many of us and the key now is to prevent a condition that requires hospitalization (because hospitals will not be available for new patients). Wanted to make a thread but then I thought people know about it mostly..

So what should we do? They say:

1 - Eat a lot of fruits packed with vitamin C.. Guava, Oranges, Apples, Pineapples, Pomegranate etc.. actually, they suggested to replace existing one regular meal of the day with these fruits.. and a lot of them.

2 - Take vitamin D supplements.. that give more than 250% of the daily allowance.

3 - We should have a good stock of green tea and honey.. and the poultry or turkey soup will also help a lot if we get the infection.

Hey @PakSword did these doctors also tell u for how many months u need supplies?

Very suspicious behavior on the part of the US of A.

Here in the UK multi vitamins shelfs are pretty much empty in the high street, so I found a few potential sources online, my plan is have approx 3,000 UI vit D3 daily (for upto 3 months), and Vit C 1000mg Daily, I know fruits should be your first choice, but I've never been fond of them, and now with food scarcity you'd be lucky to get 'some' there is also a potential risk of cross contamination, as they would be handled by many. I'm just speechless with the government response, where they blatantly want to virus to spread to most of the population and expect at least 500K-1M to die, yet there is not much of an outcry from the public you'd be expecting nothing less than the french revolution...

Take care of yourself and your family.

Boris is going for Herm Immunity approach and the mobile test centres are being shut already (opened only for 2 weeks!). It's all about keeping the confirmed infection numbers low and the economy going.

This virus has been around in UK for at least 2 months and struck more people than being reported. Quite a few of us have been infected and recovered as well.

Back
Top Bottom