What's new

Trump: Kuwait Visa Ban on Five Muslim-Majority Countries is a Smart Decision!

Arabi

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
As you see in the title, Trump shared the news of Kuwait's visa ban on five muslim-majority countries on his official Facebook page and he thinks that is a valid proof to his people that not only America bans visa on Iranians, Iraqis and other Muslim-majority countries, but also another so-called Muslim-majority country bans them as well, It's not a big deal!

do.php

His post on FB in case you want to check it.

Donald J. Trump
55 د ·
Smart!
2b07.png
⬇️
'Kuwait issues its own Trump-esque visa ban for five Muslim-majority countries | Al Bawaba'

Kuwait issues its own Trump-esque visa ban for five Muslim-majority countries
WWW.ALBAWABA.COM

Kuwait and its ruling family show those Americans who opposed and protested Trump's decision how stupid and naive they are.

Pakistan FO spokesman Nafees Zakaria denied media reports of a ban being imposed by Kuwait on Pakistani visas.

During the briefing, the FO spokesperson denied media reports of a ban being imposed by Kuwait on Pakistani visas.

"The reports regarding Kuwait are over five years old," the spokesperson clarified, adding that the rumours may have been fuelled by former US ambassador Hussain Haqqani retweeting an old tweet of his on the issue.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1312278/in...s-itself-before-pointing-fingers-at-others-fo

Pakistan FO spokesman Nafees Zakaria denied media reports of a ban being imposed by Kuwait on Pakistani visas.

During the briefing, the FO spokesperson denied media reports of a ban being imposed by Kuwait on Pakistani visas.

"The reports regarding Kuwait are over five years old," the spokesperson clarified, adding that the rumours may have been fuelled by former US ambassador Hussain Haqqani retweeting an old tweet of his on the issue.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1312278/in...s-itself-before-pointing-fingers-at-others-fo

Good to know this, but Kuwait still doesn't deny this news till this moment and there is no official statement from Kuwait regarding this news.

Why you are against Kuwait when your ministers are justifying Trump's ban?

www.defence.pk/threads/uae-saudi-arabia-defends-trump-visa-ban.475832/#post-9168183

I really don't care about our Energy Minister when he makes statement regarding internal policies of another country, I care more if it comes from FM Adel AlJubier or MBS or King Salman, Energy Minister is irrelevant to this matter.

He's upset that I'm starting threads about Saudi Arabia, so he's starting a lot of threads about Kuwait recently because he wrongly assumes that I'm going to defend the actions of my stupid government lol.

Actually we are blessed to have a Kuwaiti member here on PDF, I see you jumping around and discussing all topics except those related to your country Kuwait, so I took the mission.

Actually we are blessed to have a Kuwaiti member here on PDF, I see you jumping around and discussing all topics except those related to your country Kuwait, so I took the mission.
Well, you've heard my opinions about this issue already.

I'm completely against banning certain nationalities from entering Kuwait.

In fact, I think it's about time Kuwait recognizes Israel and allows the entry of Israeli citizens as well.

------------------------

Also, only terror suspects and people convicted of serious crimes (e.g. drug smuggling) should be prevented from entering the country, irrespective of their nationality and background.

An outright ban of certain nationalities is economically and politically counterproductive.

I really don't care about our Energy Minister when he makes statement regarding internal policies of another country, I care more if it comes from FM Adel AlJubier or MBS or King Salman, Energy Minister is irrelevant to this matter.

So what Adel said regarding US and Kuwaiti ban?

BTW all minister represent govt, whatever they speak is considered policy of government..

The trumps nomination as a US president shows how IQ levels in america have fallen over the years and how lunatic and non sense america is becoming as a nation.
Seriously how can you ban your own god damn citizens from entering in their own country?

He's upset that I'm starting threads about Saudi Arabia, so he's starting a lot of threads about Kuwait recently because he wrongly assumes that I'm going to defend the actions of my stupid government lol.

You are one hell of a gem on this forum, everyone here is in doubt about which side you are playing :D

As you see in the title, Trump shared the news of Kuwait's visa ban on five muslim-majority countries on his official Facebook page and he thinks that is a valid proof to his people that not only America bans visa on Iranians, Iraqis and other Muslim-majority countries, but also another so-called Muslim-majority country bans them as well, It's not a big deal!

WWW.ALBAWABA.COM

Kuwait and its ruling family show those Americans who opposed and protested Trump's decision how stupid and naive they are.

Did you analyze the report before posting it here? That is not Trump's Twitter handle. Here is the actual one:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en

Let's analyze the twitter handle you posted above:

1. Firsly, here is a screenshot of the Albawaba page - note that the date of the report is 1 Feb 2017:

upload_2017-2-2_16-19-41.png

2. Now let's look at Trump's real Twitter handle taken just a moment ago (2 Feb 2017) - note that he has only one tweet on 1 Feb 2017, and it is entirely unconnected to the Albawaba report:
upload_2017-2-2_16-23-18.png

3. Note also that the photo on Trump's official Twitter handle does not match with the one on the handle you presented above.

4. The only logical conclusion to draw is that someone is deliberately trying to spread hate between Kuwait and Pakistan. Who could it be? Take a look again at the link in the first Albawaba screenshot above. It says clearly that the report is from Syndigate.info. Here is a screenshot of Syndigate.info's homepage - note that they clearly state they are storytellers:

upload_2017-2-2_16-31-57.png

And their offices are in the UK:
upload_2017-2-2_16-32-33.png

Yes folks. Divide and rule, made in the UK. Sounds familiar?

Did you analyze the report before posting it here? That is not Trump's Twitter handle. Here is the actual one:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en

Let's analyze the twitter handle you posted above:

1. Firsly, here is a screenshot of the Albawaba page - note that the date of the report is 1 Feb 2017:

View attachment 373966

2. Now let's look at Trump's real Twitter handle taken just a moment ago (2 Feb 2017) - note that he has only one tweet on 1 Feb 2017, and it is entirely unconnected to the Albawaba report:
View attachment 373967

3. Note also that the photo on Trump's official Twitter handle does not match with the one on the handle you presented above.

4. The only logical conclusion to draw is that someone is deliberately trying to spread hate between Kuwait and Pakistan. Who could it be? Take a look again at the link in the first Albawaba screenshot above. It says clearly that the report is from Syndigate.info. Here is a screenshot of Syndigate.info's homepage - note that they clearly state they are storytellers:

View attachment 373968

And their offices are in the UK:
View attachment 373969

Yes folks. Divide and rule, made in the UK. Sounds familiar?

Thank you for your efforts, but I didn't say he posted it on Twitter, he posted it only on his FACEBOOK page.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158589407710725

More chance someone from the GCC will blow up in America than Iranians and Iraqis who are eliminating terrorists. <- proven by recent history, 2001.

Should ban the GCC if it's due to terrorism but that isn't done for financial reasons.

Thank you for your efforts, but I didn't say he posted it on Twitter, he posted it only on his FACEBOOK page.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158589407710725

Thanks for the clarification. If Trump has bought the Albawaba nonsense as well, then he stands trolled just like everybody else who believed the story. It should be clear now that there is no new visa ban on Pakistan from the Kuwaiti government. But Albawaba / Syndigate tried to spin existing restrictions on visit visas as a new restriction in order to cause maximum mischief.

More chance someone from the GCC will blow up in America than Iranians and Iraqis who are eliminating terrorists. <- proven by recent history, 2001.

Should ban the GCC if it's due to terrorism but that isn't done for financial reasons.
The ban was enforced in order to please Trump's crazy supporters while Trump can still make sure he doesn't lose any of his business interests/ties in the Middle East lol.

Back
Top Bottom