What's new

Trump just threatened India on hydroxychloroquine drug!

We are talking about misery of your neighboring states and you mentioned misery of the one that used to be east Pakistan? What misery we got other than having hemorrhoids in a proper toilet? That’s not even misery when compared to public exhibition of hemorrhoids in the beach.

That's just Bangladeshis homesick and trying to make themselves feel better about being so far away from home.

I'm not indian, so I am likely to be honest, accurate and truthful.
Don't make me laugh Elite troll... I am asking for your credibility to analyse the evidence... Focus on the word analyse...
So let me ask again... What's your qualifications to analyse the evidence... Or you just do it by checking the source??

I'm not indian, so I am likely to be honest, accurate and truthful.
Again, what is it that gets you banned so often? The qualities you mentioned about you don't seem to be in sync with your presence here.

Wait for it. Are you a blatant racist and quite childish too, my friend ?

What Harami? He is doing it for his country. I will salute Imran Khan if he tries to prioritize his citizens by threatening other countries for supplies
Wow.. What a double standard and hypocrites you are.
When he made tough law for Muslims, you were like "Trump is bastard" and were cursing him day and night. Started playing victim card.
Now "what harami" Now you love Trump so much that you are justyfing his ratardness. He is doing for his country bla bla... Awwww...such a double faced kaum you are!

Don't make me laugh Elite troll... I am asking for your credibility to analyse the evidence... Focus on the word analyse...
So let me ask again... What's your qualifications to analyse the evidence... Or you just do it by checking the source??

Little weiner man, I won't have claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16........:azn:

Little weiner man, I won't have claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16........:azn:

Don't be troll here, even su30 mki shot down by PAF as per your media (fake news)... So leave this one

I still remember from PAK media:

@158 Indian soldiers in attack by the People’s Liberation (doklam)
@ Pakistan makes nuclear threat to Israel, in response to fake news

List will go on........

Under Imran Khan’s orders, Pakistan had suspended all bilateral trade with India on August 7, 2019. However, less than a month later, the ban on the import of Indian pharmaceuticals and raw materials used by Pakistan’s pharmaceutical industry were lifted. It is telling that an exception to the trade ban was only made for these products and reflects the state of Pakistan’s pharmaceutical sector. To put it bluntly, Pakistan’s health sector can not survive without these Indian imports
https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/...kistans-dependence-on-indian-pharmaceuticals/
https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...rt-of-life-saving-drugs-from-india-1.66186019

Is Pakistan included in the neighbouring countries to whom India will send the medicines ?
Hope not. Why help the enemy ? Best to stop all medicine export to Pakistan and let them buy from top quality supplier China or the expensive west.

Back
Top Bottom