What's new

Trump just threatened India on hydroxychloroquine drug!

Please dont respond reasonably and ruin the fun ....its one of the besy entertainment during lock down

The best entertainmet when Trump litreally ripped of Modi's dhoti. Now thats what you call a real superpower.

@Laozi you know how strong is trump pressure not just Hydroxychloroquine but India lifted ban on 12 other substances as well. This called a pure danda by a super power.

Pakistan gift this drug to Italy. And Pakistanis assume that the worlds largest producer with a normal capacity to produce 200 million tablet per month would have problems to export this composition.

What you have missed is the trade bargains which our pharma sector had from America because of the ban. India stocked up during ban and got concessions now to lift this ban.

Actually you might not be aware about the size of Indian Pharma industry which is $20 Billion and maximum exports is to U.S.

Pakistan gift this drug to Italy. And Pakistanis assume that the worlds largest producer with a normal capacity to produce 200 million tablet per month would have problems to export this composition.

What you have missed is the trade bargains which our pharma sector had from America because of the ban. India stocked up during ban and got concessions now to lift this ban.

Actually you might not be aware about the size of Indian Pharma industry which is $20 Billion and maximum exports is to U.S.
I have given you proof and ended my discussion. If you have any proof please post it. I cannot waste pdf band width in yes and no.

India, not just small but biggest beggars in the world right now, also getting snubbed like a poodle by America at will, what is left of 1.3 billion Indians now. Shame

fb_img_1586233868977-jpg.621485

Back
Top Bottom