What's new

Trump accused of 'slut shaming' Senator Kirsten Gillibrand

USA is what it is despite its Presidents, not because of them! :D
And despite the opinions of childish foreigners. Raygun gave no shit then, Frump will give no shit today. It is always a wonder to me on why do foreigners thinks their opinions of US prez matters to Americans. Do their pollsters asks Americans about Macron or the King of Spain or Berlisconi's bunga-bunga parties ?

It was the end they elected Trump. They don’t even have the moral decency to call a spade a spade. They have to resort to detailing a discussion. They have lost big time. This is real bad, but what can you expect from a people whose president is busy slut-shaming on his Twitter account.

Bro we are living in time of bankruptcy whether morally or financially. It all down hill from here.
Even buying products, they are designed to be corrupt like obsolete, designed to fail, etc. food is corrupt everything nowadays. if you own old car keep it, here they wants us to buy new crap that breaks.

And despite the opinions of childish foreigners. Raygun gave no shit then, Frump will give no shit today. It is always a wonder to me on why do foreigners thinks their opinions of US prez matters to Americans. Do their pollsters asks Americans about Macron or the King of Spain or Berlisconi's bunga-bunga parties ?

Just look at him go like a rocket... LMAO

Foreigners? LOL this ain’t Trump’s KKK forum. If anything you are the foreigner here.

LOL our opinions matter a whole lot. You would not be on this forum if our opinion counted for zilch LOL Your reason for visiting this forum is because you are in fact obsessed with opinions.

Now, provide some useful insight into your president’s conduct on Twitter. This topic is not about Pakistan’s illiteracy rate. Remain on topic and stop ranting.

Last edited:

Being able to vote in US elections is a responsibility indeed. After all, that is how citizenship is defined.

The clown has singlehandedly destroyed the standing of his nation around the world. Who would equate Trumpland with anything positive? LOL it is ironic that Indian zealots have to come to Trumpland’s rescue. All the better for us. America is a divided nation. Sexism, racism, killings and hate are a norm. You have a bunch of hateful rednecks ruling the roost LOL That is fine to me.

Now don’t pretend it is popcorn time for you. Popcorn time is only reserved for us. You are in mourning. Each minute and hour of the day.

All gas, zero substance. I aint defending anyone here. just watching the show from sidelines. Its pretty entertaining, i must say. popcorn time i say, because usa is tasting the same medicine it exports worldwide. lets see how they handle it.:enjoy:

ofc its popcorn time for you. Pretty evident from the saltiness of the thread.:lol:
And lets be honest, we wont mourn you, or mourn to whatever happens to merica or to jerusalem becoming Jewish capital or thousand other irrelevant things happening in the world.we only mourn for ourselves.

All gas, zero substance. I aint defending anyone here. just watching the show from sidelines. Its pretty entertaining, i must say. popcorn time i say, because usa is tasting the same medicine it exports worldwide. lets see how they handle it.:enjoy:

ofc its popcorn time for you. Pretty evident from the saltiness of the thread.:lol:
And lets be honest, we wont mourn you, or mourn to whatever happens to merica or to jerusalem becoming Jewish capital or thousand other irrelevant things happening in the world.we only mourn for ourselves.

That is hard to believe coming from an Indian, but I’ll give you benefit of the doubt.

Saltines of the thread? I am not a president of any country. Nor do I have a Twitter feed where I settle my disputes LOL Too bad for those that feel ashamed and angry for not being able to confront these facts.

IMG_3475.JPG

I lived thru Raygun's presidency -- both of them. And I lived thru while overseas where I was fully exposed to foreign opinions of Raygun in particular and of the US in general. Cannot get any better -- or worse -- than that. :enjoy:

And yet, the US, not only survives but gotten better -- as in we won the Cold War. Nancy's astrologer, personality conflicts, an assassination attempt, rumors and even accusation of mental illness. Pfffttt...!!! Gone. No calamities occurred then, and none will today.

So do your fellow Pakistanis on this forum a huge intellectual and emotional favor and reign in their childishness. As I have so often said on this forum in the past, that they focus on US to escape the far worse mess that is your country. A society that has %50 illiteracy rate in the 21st century has no business poking at US.

We'll progress (eventually) don't you worry about that. Our founding father had similar dreams to all of yours.
And I've no doubt you'll move beyond this strange phase of executive leadership. :D

USA is what it is despite its Presidents, not because of them! :D

We will survive this orange twit-in-chief too, t be bigger and better than ever, undoubtedly.

Trump's a mere symptom of deeper political issues, we see parallels of it over here with Brexit, and in Europe with the rise of fringe elements not previously on the political spectrum.

All of this is part of a larger political crisis in the West. Actually, I see the US and UK coping with it much better than the rest of Europe, Europe's in for a rough ride and the worst is probably yet to come. Let's see where it goes from here.

Trump's a mere symptom of deeper political issues, we see parallels of it over here with Brexit, and in Europe with the rise of fringe elements not previously on the political spectrum.

All of this is part of a larger political crisis in the West. Actually, I see the US and UK coping with it much better than the rest of Europe, Europe's in for a rough ride and the worst is probably yet to come. Let's see where it goes from here.

Tonight's election in Alabama, and the next mid-term elections will point the way.

@Jungibaaz May be there is still some hope left, eh? :D

I'm glad Alabama voted this way, I watched the results come in and was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting at best for Moore to win by about a 5% margin.

Good luck with the midterms in 2018, I hope they go well.

I'm glad Alabama voted this way, I watched the results come in and was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting at best for Moore to win by about a 5% margin.

Good luck with the midterms in 2018, I hope they go well.

To paraphrase Churchill, Murrikans can always be trusted to do the right thing - after trying everything else. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom