What's new

Trump accused of 'slut shaming' Senator Kirsten Gillibrand

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US President Donald Trump has been accused of trying to "slut shame" a female senator who demanded he quit over sexual misconduct claims.

Mr Trump claimed Kirsten Gillibrand had come "begging" to him for donations and "would do anything" for cash.

Senator Elizabeth Warren said Mr Trump was "trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame" her fellow Democrat.

The White House dismissed claims that the remarks were sexist, adding that he was referring to political corruption.

"There's no way that this is sexist at all. This is simply talking about a system that we have which is broken", White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said on Tuesday.

Mrs Sanders said the comments had "the same sentiment that the president has expressed many times before when he has exposed the corruption of the entire political system".

She added that he has used "similar terminology many times" to discuss both men and women, adding that "politicians repeatedly beg for money".

Scores of Democratic congresswomen are urging Congress to investigate claims against the Republican president.

Three of his accusers held a press conference on Monday to repeat their allegations he groped, fondled, forcibly kissed and harassed them.

The Republican president has branded the accusations "fabricated" and "FAKE NEWS!"

In Tuesday morning's tweet, the US president accused Mrs Gillibrand of being a lackey to Democratic Senate leader Chuck Schumer.

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office 'begging' for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump," the US president posted.

Mr Trump did not explain what he meant by "do anything" for campaign contributions.

He added that the New York senator, who took over Hillary Clinton's Senate seat when her term ended, had been "very disloyal" to the Clintons and had been "USED" by them.

Last month, Mrs Gillibrand said former President Bill Clinton should have quit over his affair with a White House intern. A top Hillary Clinton aide called Mrs Gillibrand a "hypocrite" for that attack.
Responding to Mr Trump's tweet on Tuesday, Mrs Gillibrand wrote: "You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and shame you have brought to the Oval Office."

Later she held a press conference to accuse Mr Trump of using a "sexist smear".

"I will not be silenced on this issue," she said, adding that "neither will the women who stood up to the president yesterday".

Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal, a frequent critic of the president, tweeted that "America must reject Trump's sexist slurs".

Also on Tuesday, a group of 59 female members of Congress urged the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to investigate misconduct claims by "at least 17 women" against Mr Trump.

Trump harassment accusers demand inquiry

"The American people deserve a full inquiry into the truth of these allegations," said the letter to the committee from the Democratic Women's Working Group (DWWG).

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42328464

LOL Now this guy is the US president who is accused on a daily basis for having abused and degraded women etc. One can only imagine the filth and scum ruling the US.

You wonder how low things can get. Well, they can get much filthier and we got a whole 3 years ahead of us.

Why is a President of the ‘free world’ despite mountains of evidence still holding a political seat?

LOL Now this guy is the US president who is accused on a daily basis for having abused and degraded women etc. One can only imagine the filth and scum ruling the US.

You wonder how low things can get. Well, they can get much filthier and we got a whole 3 years ahead of us.
We got a whole 3 years ahead of us? we? USA owns you or what?:lol:

One can only imagine the filth and scum ruling the US.
Correct...One can only imagine.

Do you really want to open that door for your Pakistan where 'one' do not have to imagine but finding real scandals ?

We got a whole 3 years ahead of us? we? USA owns you or what?:lol:

LOL what do Modi and Trump have in common? Both like raping and grabbing women by the genitalia.

Do you really want to open that door for your Pakistan where 'one' do not have to imagine but finding real scandals ?

Look who is feeling embarrassed LOL Not an ounce of shame and self worth. You must feel proud defending yourself on a daily basis. Keep going because you will be doing that for a long time to come. Don’t even mention Pakistan. America has already proved its nastiness during Trump’s brief presidential period.

I will see you soon in another thread and a new scandal LOL

I would pay a million dollars to just have a look at that disgraced face of yours LOL

Last edited:

Look buddy, Pakistan's political system is dysfunctional even for the third world country, we haven't had a single PM complete a mandated term in our history. We have our own clowns too.

The US on the other hands is still the wealthiest and most powerful state on earth. Say what you will about Pakistan, it would be unfortunate for us to have someone like Trump wielding executive power, it's completely baffling that such a calamity would befall the US of all nations.

Your founding fathers created one of the most admirable political frameworks known to man, I count the likes of Adams, Jefferson and Washington among the best statesmen in history.

You should read Washington's farewell speech at the end of his presidency, despite me being educated, I found it a more challenging read. Compare that to Mr Trump and his speeches/tweets, all while he brags to have 'the best words'.

LOL what do Modi and Trump have in common? Both like raping and grabbing women by the genitalia.
Better than you groping yourself to sleep.:lol: Say whatever about trump. He is the biggest sh*t talker around. I almost fell off from my chair to that pocahontas vid. he is also starting to deliver on his promise. so he will have another term. popcorn days ahead.:D

Better than you groping yourself to sleep.:lol: Say whatever about trump. He is the biggest sh*t talker around. I almost fell off from my chair to that pocahontas vid. he is also starting to deliver on his promise. so he will have another term. popcorn days ahead.:D

LOL if this is what you term as delivering on promises you sure as hell need to pull your head out of you arse.

The clown has singlehandedly destroyed the standing of his nation around the world. Who would equate Trumpland with anything positive? LOL it is ironic that Indian zealots have to come to Trumpland’s rescue. All the better for us. America is a divided nation. Sexism, racism, killings and hate are a norm. You have a bunch of hateful rednecks ruling the roost LOL That is fine to me.

Now don’t pretend it is popcorn time for you. Popcorn time is only reserved for us. You are in mourning. Each minute and hour of the day.

Just read the headline and drown in shame. A sitting president Tweeting and slut-shaming the women in his country LOL What a proud moment.

Last edited:
The US on the other hands is still the wealthiest and most powerful state on earth. Say what you will about Pakistan, it would be unfortunate for us to have someone like Trump wielding executive power, it's completely baffling that such a calamity would befall the US of all nations.
I lived thru Raygun's presidency -- both of them. And I lived thru while overseas where I was fully exposed to foreign opinions of Raygun in particular and of the US in general. Cannot get any better -- or worse -- than that. :enjoy:

And yet, the US, not only survives but gotten better -- as in we won the Cold War. Nancy's astrologer, personality conflicts, an assassination attempt, rumors and even accusation of mental illness. Pfffttt...!!! Gone. No calamities occurred then, and none will today.

So do your fellow Pakistanis on this forum a huge intellectual and emotional favor and reign in their childishness. As I have so often said on this forum in the past, that they focus on US to escape the far worse mess that is your country. A society that has %50 illiteracy rate in the 21st century has no business poking at US.

I lived thru Raygun's presidency -- both of them. And I lived thru while overseas where I was fully exposed to foreign opinions of Raygun in particular and of the US in general. Cannot get any better -- or worse -- than that. :enjoy:

And yet, the US, not only survives but gotten better -- as in we won the Cold War. Nancy's astrologer, personality conflicts, an assassination attempt, rumors and even accusation of mental illness. Pfffttt...!!! Gone. No calamities occurred then, and none will today.

So do your fellow Pakistanis on this forum a huge intellectual and emotional favor and reign in their childishness. As I have so often said on this forum in the past, that they focus on US to escape the far worse mess that is your country. A society that has %50 illiteracy rate in the 21st century has no business poking at US.

USA is what it is despite its Presidents, not because of them! :D

We will survive this orange twit-in-chief too, t be bigger and better than ever, undoubtedly.

Look who is handing out taunts LOL The most disgraced person on the forum.

Don’t even start fool. You are a disgrace just like that coward sexist, racist and scum of a president you have. This is what you have come to. A professional coward who would hide behind derailing a thread instead of condemning his disgusting leader.

LOL at winning the Cold War. Now stop counting your past victories and focus on today.

Don’t feel embarrassed and show some courage to face the reality staring at you. Your president is slut-shaming women on his Twitter feed. Tell us how you feel about that.

Last edited:
Once the capital moves to Jerusalem as ruling state of the world, the Luciferians will dump Trump Country USA. Thats it end of history like roman empire. USA has been nothing but vassal state of power now it has done its job. Of course those that are going to dump it cannot let it go unharmed because the American is waking up and he going to be really mad. They definitively going to crash the dollar and fund civil war etc.

I assume you are referring to our previous president Asif Ali Zardari, who was also a pedophile. Indeed he was a shame for Pakistan and so is Trump for US.

Once the capital moves to Jerusalem as ruling state of the world, the Luciferians will dump Trump Country USA. Thats it end of history like roman empire. USA has been nothing but vassal state of power now it has done its job. Of course those that are going to dump it cannot let it go unharmed because the American is waking up and he going to be really mad. They definitively going to crash the dollar and fund civil war etc.

It was the end the day they elected Trump. They don’t even have the moral decency to call a spade a spade. They have to resort to derailing a discussion. They have lost big time. This is real bad, but what can you expect from people whose president is busy slut-shaming women on his Twitter account.

Trump was right. He could kill anyone in a square and slut-shame all day long. Not only will he rule, but the Americans will worship him. It is happening.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom