What's new

Trudeau's India trip is a total disaster — and he has only himself to blame

Chinese ancient proverb. Do not do to others what you do not like other do to you.

Poor argument
  1. 55% is in Punjab , they claim 2 states and the capital of India , in their fictional country they are the minority
  2. Partion based on religion is retarded as proven in 47 , its a bloodbath especially when your religion has only 5% more ppl
  3. What you think its irrelevant those Canadian sikhs claim Pakistani Punjab as their ancestral sikh territory
  4. Most importantly no one in punjab gives a rats hiney to what 60year old gramps think in cannada

Poor argument???
1. my argument is in indian state of punjab they r 55% so let them have that only regardless of what they claim two other states.
2. it wasnt partition it was seperation . FYI india has never been one country at all in the history even british india had many princely states in it . lets just say that indus civilization didnt wanna merge with ganges civilization due to ideology differences.

3. i dont ind they claim Pakistani Punjab as their ancestral sikhk territory they can certainly come and live in it but muslims are in majority their so they will be minority in Pakistani Punjab yet they can peacefully with full freedom can live their as long as they want provided they have gone through legal documentation and process.

4. i dont know what they think soo i cant comment on that

Chinese ancient proverb. Do not do to others what you do not like other do to you.

Tibet was a sovereign indian neighbour with trade & diplomatic relations foe 50 years .

Canadian Khalistan is a terrorist movement like ISIS that blew up air India passenger plane

Poor argument???
1. my argument is in indian state of punjab they r 55% so let them have that only regardless of what they claim two other states.
2. it wasnt partition it was seperation . FYI india has never been one country at all in the history even british india had many princely states in it . lets just say that indus civilization didnt wanna merge with ganges civilization due to ideology differences.

3. i dont ind they claim Pakistani Punjab as their ancestral sikhk territory they can certainly come and live in it but muslims are in majority their so they will be minority in Pakistani Punjab yet they can peacefully with full freedom can live their as long as they want provided they have gone through legal documentation and process.

4. i dont know what they think soo i cant comment on that
  1. The state of Punjab are demanding $hit its a bunch of terrorist simpathing gramps immigrant in Canada that are demanding it .
  2. It is a partition , how clueless can you be on your own history. India has been United by various rulers before British India,
    mauryan-empire-img1513255457531-23.jpg-rs-high-webp.jpg
    Mughal-Empire-Map.jpg
    Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG
    Kushanmap.jpg
    tughlaq-empire.gif
    Vijayanagr-Empire-map.jpg
    1200px-Rajendra_map_new_de.svg.png
  3. Again it doesn't matter what v you think , khalistsn is British Punjab, Pakistani Punjab is their ancestral grounds of their religion ,like the Jerusalem of Sikhs.
  4. The c.m of Punjab is a retired army captain of the Indian military

1. The state of Punjab are demanding $hit its a bunch of terrorist simpathing gramps immigrant in Canada that are demanding it .
  2. It is a partition , how clueless can you be on your own history. India has been United by various rulers before British India,
    Mughal-Empire-Map.jpg
    Kushanmap.jpg
    tughlaq-empire.gif
  3. Again it doesn't matter what v you think , khalistsn is British Punjab, Pakistani Punjab is their ancestral grounds of their religion ,like the Jerusalem of Sikhs.
read the maps again kiddo ...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.

Mughal-Empire-Map.jpg
    Kushanmap.jpg
    tughlaq-empire.gif

These maps are misleading.. Chola's could never conquer all of Lanka, They held territory from time to time in the Northern and North Western parts of the island, Sinhalese dynasties always held on to the Southern parts and launched attacks to to repel the Chola's and Kalinga invaders back to the mainland

Please post credible sources for these maps, Cos indmaps.com doesn't warrant any credibility.. These days anyone with a little MS paint ability can create maps

These maps are misleading.. Chola's could never conquer all of Lanka, They held territory from time to time in the Northern and North Western parts of the island, Sinhalese dynasties always held on to the Southern parts and launched attacks to to repel the Chola's and Kalinga invaders back to the mainland

Please post credible sources for these maps, Cos indmaps.com doesn't warrant any credibility.. These days anyone with a little MS paint ability can create maps

Chola king overthrew srilankan king and ruled the kingdom for 44 years, the same thing kept repeating till vijayanagar empire defeated the tamil kingdoms, not much detail is there on wiki & I'm too lazy to search

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lanka

I'm not not a wannabe tamil fanatic , ask @manlion about tamil kingdoms invasions in sri Lanka

Back
Top Bottom