What's new

TRT report on torture of women in Assad's prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a bad quote for two reasons:

1) Assad is an alawite, a minority group, who form about 10% of the population. His victims are predominately sunni Muslims. So he's definitely not killing his own people.

2) Assad hasn't been heavily targeted directly by foreign powers. Rather he has an ex-super power (Russia) and a regional power (Iran) directly helping his forces in battles both by supplying air power and ground troops. Sure the Americans and whatnot funded some of his opponents early on but most of them gave up the fight long ago. Only Turkey is left and even they don't directly fight Assad, they're more interested in fighting with communist kurds.

Also noone is talking about gassing people here with chemical weapons.

Why do all you Assad supporters keep deflecting off-topic and ignoring the rape of sunni women by Assad's forces? It seems like you guys just want to avoid condemning Assad for it. Some people might think that you guys support the rape of sunni women by Assad's forces.

I'm not an Assad supporter I support not subverting a sovereign nation and annexing Golan Heights.

I'm not an Assad supporter I support not subverting a sovereign nation and annexing Golan Heights.

You literally worded your support for Assad in a different way lol.

This thread has nothing to do with the golan heights issue.

>Comes in thread, attempts to post a fail meme/quote to support assad
>denies supporting assad but then basically says he supports not undermining the assad regime's rule over syria
>also tries to randomly deflect attention away from thread topic by bringing in golan heights

Well that's a bad quote for two reasons:

1) Assad is an alawite, a minority group, who form about 10% of the population. His victims are predominately sunni Muslims. So he's definitely not killing his own people.

2) Assad hasn't been heavily targeted directly by foreign powers. Rather he has an ex-super power (Russia) and a regional power (Iran) directly helping his forces in battles both by supplying air power and ground troops. Sure the Americans and whatnot funded some of his opponents early on but most of them gave up the fight long ago. Only Turkey is left and even they don't directly fight Assad, they're more interested in fighting with communist kurds.

Also noone is talking about gassing people here with chemical weapons.

Why do all you Assad supporters keep deflecting off-topic and ignoring the rape of sunni women by Assad's forces? It seems like you guys just want to avoid condemning Assad for it. Some people might think that you guys support the rape of sunni women by Assad's forces.

1st Wahabi are Not Sunni, 2nd Propaganda by Saudi Badus Supporters i-e Wahabis

Mera taluq Teri Maa k Yaar Khomeini se nahi.... per tu Yazid G@ndu ki jaiz aulaad hai..
Kuti k bachay ye tujhe bhi achi tarha pata hai k internet pe hi tu uchal sakta hai asal mai teri maa uchlegi mere L pe

Kuti k bachay ye tujhe bhi achi tarha pata hai k internet pe hi tu uchal sakta hai asal mai teri maa uchlegi mere L pe
Teri Maa Heera Mandi ki Randi hai... aur tera baap Heejrra hai...

tu khud khassi hai... mavesh kahi ka

Guys can you stop dissing each other mums and stuff, it's not very nice. Remember we are Muslims, we should speak good or remain quiet. I'm not perfect myself in this regard but just some little advice for us all.

1st Wahabi are Not Sunni, 2nd Propaganda by Saudi Badus Supporters i-e Wahabis

They are sunni, most of them follow the hanbali school of thought.

You've mentioned somewhere that you are a shia, with all due respect, you have no right to tell us sunnis who is a sunni and who is not.

Also this thread is about Assad thugs raping sunni women, not about who is a sunni or not or salafis or whatever. So kindly take your opinions elsewhere and stop trying to deflect attention away from the issue.

We will keep supporting our Syrian Allie no matter how loud some Pakistanis,Turks or even sell out "persians" squeal!!!

Guys can you stop dissing each other mums and stuff, it's not very nice. Remember we are Muslims, we should speak good or remain quiet. I'm not perfect myself in this regard but just some little advice for us all.

They are sunni, most of them follow the hanbali school of thought.

You've mentioned somewhere that you are a shia, with all due respect, you have no right to tell us sunnis who is a sunni and who is not.

Also this thread is about Assad thugs raping sunni women, not about who is a sunni or not or salafis or whatever. So kindly take your opinions elsewhere and stop trying to deflect attention away from the issue.

Lol, i never mentioned in any post that i am shia or sunni,,,
but i prefer as human,,, however i am sunni.... not shia nor wahabi...

However, its propaganda against bashar,,,
Iran and Syria both support Hizbullah and Hamas against Israel, So Israel and its puppet like US, Saudi, Turkey supports ISIS and other so-called Jehadi Mullah and are against Syria and Iran

So, any one who is against Iran, Syria and shia, i start posting about them, its not mean i am shia,
I am against extremism, and prefer to be a Human or Muslim atleast, but not Sunni or etc

Lol, i never mentioned in any post that i am shia or sunni,,,
but i prefer as human,,, however i am sunni.... not shia nor wahabi...

However, its propaganda against bashar,,,
Iran and Syria both support Hizbullah and Hamas against Israel, So Israel and its puppet like US, Saudi, Turkey supports ISIS and other so-called Jehadi Mullah and are against Syria and Iran

So, any one who is against Iran, Syria and shia, i start posting about them, its not mean i am shia,
I am against extremism, and prefer to be a Human or Muslim atleast, but not Sunni or etc

Well you're bringing shia-like insults against people. For example, you insulted a guy in this thread and then you went on to bring up yazid... I can't imagine why a random sunni would call another sunni "the illegitimate offspring of Yazid". You always have a pro-iranian stance, you even defend Iran above Pakistan on other threads.

How many Israelis has Bashar,Iran, Hezbollah killed in the past 9 years?
Then compare that to how many sunnis they've killed.

You aren't against extremism, you're here supporting bashar and Iran. You support things way worse than extremism.

Either way my point still stands, salafis are sunnis. Whether you like it or not.

Thread closed. This has turned into a sectarian BS thread. It's not that hard to leave the Syrian Alawites, Christians, Sunnis etc out of the discussion. An atrocity is an atrocity, regardless of the religion, race or gender of the victim.

Future threads and posts that drag sectarian BS into these discussions will also be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom