What's new

TRT report on torture of women in Assad's prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look just answer the two questions, do you support the assad regime? And do you support Assad's soldiers raping women?

Not everything is the work of ISIS, Mossad, aliens etc... So anyway, I don't know why you type so much but you're scared to answer the above questions, if you have trouble saying "no and no" in response then there's a problem.

You CAN lure someone else, but NOT ME!Why?

1. Because the Syrian War was the cause of rift between ME and MOSSAD. MOSSAD planned to send me to Syria to Chop Assad's soldiers and to join the ISIS/Daesh working there, so in essence betraying Your Own Sunni Brothers & Sisters and using them for the interests of Israel! But what is the definition of INTEGRITY:
INTEGRITY means: Working right even when NO OTHER is watching!
And betraying my Conscious wasn't easy for me either!

I Knew what was happening inside Syria, I was aware of the ground facts, credit goes to good old @Horus plus months of research into Syrian civil war.

Those peoples working in the ranks of Syrian Military are normal peoples: they are marries, they have wives, sisters and children's UNLIKE Rabid Jihadi Wahabi Terrorists, who raped many Syrian Women's!

And I am from Sunni background, but I care little for your Shia-Sunni rant!

there is an old law says no one shits a place he lives there. asad wants to rule it's people i don't see how raping his people would help him?

I see you've gone on a rant about Turkey and ignored the report of Syrian women being raped by Assad's regime.

So tell me, are you one of the supporters of the syrian regime and do you support them raping (sunni) women?

Nothing more than assad fanboys and their bullshit whataboutism.

You CAN lure someone else, but NOT ME!Why?

1. Because the Syrian War was the cause of rift between ME and MOSSAD. MOSSAD planned to send me to Syria to Chop Assad's soldiers and to join the ISIS/Daesh working there, so in essence betraying Your Own Sunni Brothers & Sisters and using them for the interests of Israel! But what is the definition of INTEGRITY:
INTEGRITY means: Working right even when NO OTHER is watching!
And betraying my Conscious wasn't easy for me either!

I Knew what was happening inside Syria, I was aware of the ground facts, credit goes to good old @Horus plus months of research into Syrian civil war.

Those peoples working in the ranks of Syrian Military are normal peoples: they are marries, they have wives, sisters and children's UNLIKE Rabid Jihadi Wahabi Terrorists, who raped many Syrian Women's!

And I am from Sunni background, but I care little for your Shia-Sunni rant!

Where were you when Assad was backing pkk and asala terrorists.

If Turkey is backing terrorists I guess its payback for decades of supporting terrorism against Turkey.

After what USA did in Abu Ghuraib, they have to suffer for their crimes before they become a voice.

Erdogan (besides Yankee and Sudi) created ISIL, al-Nusra, FSA and other terrorist organizations in Syria and TRT is bullshit broadcaster for Erdogan neo-Ottoman dreams.

EXTREMELY savage torture in turkish prisons:

Mass raping by Saudi pigs:

Three vids of tens available...

You know, you Iranians, in your eagerness to defend Bashar assad and deflect attention from him, you really remind me of those extreme hindus in India. They also accuse Muslims of some type of "love jihad" too in order to defame them and spread fear and conspiracy theory. Even though we all know there is no such thing.

But I'm glad you do this. More and more pakistanis will make the comparisons and realise that Iran is definitely no friend.

Erdogan (besides Yankee and Sudi) created ISIL, al-Nusra, FSA and other terrorist organizations in Syria and TRT is bullshit broadcaster for Erdogan neo-Ottoman dreams.

EXTREMELY savage torture in turkish prisons:

Mass raping by Saudi pigs:

Three vids of tens available...

You know, you Iranians, in your eagerness to defend Bashar assad and deflect attention from him, you really remind me of those extreme hindus in India. They also accuse Muslims of some type of "love jihad" too in order to defame them and spread fear and conspiracy theory. Even though we all know there is no such thing.

But I'm glad you do this. More and more pakistanis will make the comparisons and realise that Iran is definitely no friend.

Tens thousands of your salafi kinds in Syria sent to hell.

Have fun.

Lol. I'm not salafi.

If an atheist would point out the crimes of Iran & Assad, he would be labeled a salafi by you guys. May Allah guide you.
Even if Assad is the most evil person on planet in entire history (which I don’t believe at all cause he’s saving his country from bloodsucker terrorists) he’s still way better than Jihadi terrorists.

These Jihadi terrorists raped thousands of women in name of “Jihad Al-Nikah” and killed many of them/chocked after raping. Even ripped their abdomens alive and killed babies.

Even if Assad is the most evil person on planet in entire history (which I don’t believe at all cause he’s saving his country from bloodsucker terrorists) he’s still way better than Jihadi terrorists.

These Jihadi terrorists raped thousands of women in name of “Jihad Al-Nikah” and killed many of them/chocked after raping. Even ripped their abdomens alive and killed babies.

See now you're saying things that are illogical. If someone is, hypothetically, the most evil person in the entire history of mankind then they can't be better than someone else. And if you do think they still would be better then it shows you are very biased and only care about your own interests.

Like I said, it doesn't exist. Same type of rubbish as "love jihad" that hindu nationalists accuse Indian Muslims of.

Assad following ancient war wisdom as usual.

upload_2019-4-11_20-56-22.png

Assad following ancient war wisdom as usual.

View attachment 552839

Well that's a bad quote for two reasons:

1) Assad is an alawite, a minority group, who form about 10% of the population. His victims are predominately sunni Muslims. So he's definitely not killing his own people.

2) Assad hasn't been heavily targeted directly by foreign powers. Rather he has an ex-super power (Russia) and a regional power (Iran) directly helping his forces in battles both by supplying air power and ground troops. Sure the Americans and whatnot funded some of his opponents early on but most of them gave up the fight long ago. Only Turkey is left and even they don't directly fight Assad, they're more interested in fighting with communist kurds.

Also noone is talking about gassing people here with chemical weapons.

Why do all you Assad supporters keep deflecting off-topic and ignoring the rape of sunni women by Assad's forces? It seems like you guys just want to avoid condemning Assad for it. Some people might think that you guys support the rape of sunni women by Assad's forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom