What's new

TRT airs Holocaust documentary;first time aired in a majorty Muslim country

Genocide are regrettable and unacceptable definitely but i didn't believe that there is 6 million victirm.. One of the imperialist lies just like Armenian issue..
But any muslim cannot accept this terror..
Throughout history non-muslims cut the Jews and always Muslims embraced and keep them..
But again they love christians and hate muslims..

Its undisputable fact that in the beginning of WW2 Europe lived nearly 9 million Jews.
Not, that is wrong estimate, according to Chambers Encyclopaedia the total number of Jews living in pre-war Europe was 6,500,000, and this was before the outbreak of war when large numbers of Jews migrated from Europe to United States, Britain, Turkey, Palestine and other neutral/allied nations. A neutral Swiss publication known as Baseler Nachrichten established that between 1933 and 1945, 1,500,000 Jews emigrated to Britain, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Australia, China, India, Palestine and the United States. This is also confirmed by the Jewish journalist Bruno Blau, who cites the same figure in the New York Jewish paper Aufbau, August 13th, 1948. Of the Jewish emigrants, approximately 400,000 came from Germany before September 1939. This is acknowledged by the World Jewish Congress in its publication Unity in Dispersion (p. 377), which states that: "The majority of the German Jews succeeded in leaving Germany before the war broke out." Meanwhile the Institute for Jewish Emigration in Prague had secured the the emigration of 260,000 Jews from Czechoslovakia. In total about only 360,000 Jews remained in Germany, Austria and Czechoslovakia after September 1939. In addition to this, 500,000 Jews had emigrated from Poland prior to the war. These numbers mean that the number of Jewish emigrants from other European countries such as France, Netherlands, Italy, and Eastern Europe was approximately 120,000. This exodus of Jews before and during hostilities, therefore, reduces the number of Jews in Europe to approximately 5,000,000. In addition to these emigrants, we must also include the number of Jews who fled to the Soviet Union after 1939, and who were later evacuated beyond reach of the German invaders. It will be shown below that the majority of these, about 1,250,000, were migrants from Poland. But apart from Poland, Reitlinger admits that 300,000 other European Jews slipped into Soviet territory between 1939 and 1941. This brings the total of Jewish emigrants to the Soviet Union to about 1,550,000. In Colliers magazine, June 9th, 1945, Freiling Foster, writing of the Jews in Russia, explained that "2,200,000 have migrated to the Soviet Union since 1939 to escape from the Nazis," but our lower estimate is probably more accurate. Jewish migration to the Soviet Union, therefore, reduces the number of Jews within the sphere of German occupation to around 3-1/2 million, approximately 3,450,000. From these should be deducted those Jews living in neutral European countries who escaped the consequences of the war. According to the 1942 World Almanac (p. 594). the number of Jews living in Gibraltar, Britain, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland and Turkey was 413,128.

So if some guy claims there were 3 millions he is nothing but sad clown. Why should I waste my time listening him?

You mean the Jewish Professor/Doctor who fought against the Germans in WW2? Wow, and i should take some made up yell journalism propaganda over his words?

In Germany itself number of Jews was not high, but in East europe numbers were much bigger: according to 1921 census there were 2,845,400 Jews in Poland and acording to 1931 census - 3,113,900. In Romania accoridng to 1930 census were 756,930 Jews. By 1939 these numbers grew even more. In USSR according to 1939 census were 3.02 million Jews... Large numbers of Jews were in Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Baltic countries, Holland, France. Decent numbers in Greece, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Belgium...

These figures you provided only prove my point, that a few years before the war and during the war the Jewish population of Europe decreased significantly due to mass emigration of Jews to other parts of the world bringing down the number of Jews in Nazi occupied Europe to no more than 3 million.

Not, that is wrong estimate, according to Chambers Encyclopaedia the total number of Jews living in pre-war Europe was 6,500,000
I brought you official census numbers: Poland, USSR and Romania alone had bigger number of Jews than you stated. But in addition large numbers of Jews were in Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Baltic countries, Holland, France, Germany itself, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Belgium... All this combined gives some 9 million.

and this was before the outbreak of war when large numbers of Jews migrated from Europe to United States, Britain, Turkey, Palestine and other neutral/allied nations.
There was not any serious migration to these countries during the war. For instance US entered only some 20 thousands Jews during the war.

So plz spare me of your revisionist sad clown spam. Better expose moon landing conspiracy or area 51 maybe in these fields you will look less dumb.

Back
Top Bottom