What's new

Troops Track Pakistani Generals Who Escaped Kunduz in Burqas: Murad

Pakistani Generals hiding in Kunduz ? :rofl: Are you F@#king kiddin me ?
Growing up in poppy fields has its effects. Go home Gen.Murad , you are drunk !.

Werent we talking abt it...i think yday...tht they might blame pak army and ISI for US attack on a hospital?... Lolll... This one is as hilarious as the scenario, i posted... Lolll

"We will identify and detain these Pakistani generals who are hiding now and escaped wearing women's burqas," Murad said.
Unsubstantiated allegations , no one is going to give a damn about it. Seems military generals in subcontinent are gifted with big mouth. Season of conspiracies everyone has a opinion or statement but no evidence. Only end result terrorists run circles around these ppl.

Now i am getting to understand why islamists want to enforce strict sharia , especially burqa:p:.

Gen. Murad Ali Murad, the deputy chief of staff of the Afghan National Army (ANA), on Monday said in Kunduz that Pakistani generals believed to have been involved in the Kunduz battle escaped the city wearing burqas but warned that security forces will track them down.

Murad had been speaking at an event where Afghanistan's flag was once again raised above the Kunduz governor's building. He said the generals will be identified, tracked down and captured.

Murad while delivering a speech to the people said that militants are failing in Kunduz and that the government forces are intent on capturing the Pakistani generals who participated in the Kunduz battle.

"We will identify and detain these Pakistani generals who are hiding now and escaped wearing women's burqas," Murad said.

Meanwhile, Murad called on the city's residents to cooperate with security forces in tracking down the insurgents that were still hiding in the city.

"The people should co-operate with the security forces to identify the enemies who are in hiding," Murad added.

Meanwhile, Hamdullah Danishi, the acting-governor of Kunduz province on Monday started work officially.

"I was beside our security forces in that tough tragedy and I praise our security forces for their courage, zeal and faith," said Danishi.

During the flag raising event, Murad also said they will identify those who paved the way for insurgents to enter Kunduz.

This comes after officials finally managed to retake control of most parts of the city on Monday. It is however believed that there are still insurgents hiding in homes in the city – despite over 400 having been killed.

The city fell to the Taliban in the early hours of last Monday morning and was under siege for six days. During that time, the insurgents brutalized the residents, with reports off death squads emerging. Murders and gang rapes were also widespread, as was looting and pillaging of homes, businesses and shops.

However, a heavy presence of troops in the city has enabled residents to finally come out from hiding.

This is sad -- it seems the Afghans have become shell shocked -- 40 years of war must be able to do that.

Gen. Murad Ali Murad, the deputy chief of staff of the Afghan National Army (ANA), on Monday said in Kunduz that Pakistani generals believed to have been involved in the Kunduz battle escaped the city wearing burqas but warned that security forces will track them down.

Murad had been speaking at an event where Afghanistan's flag was once again raised above the Kunduz governor's building. He said the generals will be identified, tracked down and captured.

Murad while delivering a speech to the people said that militants are failing in Kunduz and that the government forces are intent on capturing the Pakistani generals who participated in the Kunduz battle.

Meanwhile, Murad called on the city's residents to cooperate with security forces in tracking down the insurgents that were still hiding in the city.

"The people should co-operate with the security forces to identify the enemies who are in hiding," Murad added.

Meanwhile, Hamdullah Danishi, the acting-governor of Kunduz province on Monday started work officially.

"I was beside our security forces in that tough tragedy and I praise our security forces for their courage, zeal and faith," said Danishi.

During the flag raising event, Murad also said they will identify those who paved the way for insurgents to enter Kunduz.

This comes after officials finally managed to retake control of most parts of the city on Monday. It is however believed that there are still insurgents hiding in homes in the city – despite over 400 having been killed.

The city fell to the Taliban in the early hours of last Monday morning and was under siege for six days. During that time, the insurgents brutalized the residents, with reports off death squads emerging. Murders and gang rapes were also widespread, as was looting and pillaging of homes, businesses and shops.

However, a heavy presence of troops in the city has enabled residents to finally come out from hiding.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
and he is the Chief of Afghan army
does this hashish smoking General even knows the status of Pakistan army Generals :rofl::rofl:
oh one question to that General: was Pakistani general in Burqa leading your 10000 ANA soldiers when they scape 500 Taliban's attack :rofl::rofl::rofl:

this poor chap probably doesnt even know the what is the position of an Army General in a chain of command. Every one called him general growing up as child because he was always shooting with his fingers so when Afghan army was looking for a General someone shouted "Who will be the general", so this child general heard them calling his name and he stepped forward.

I don't think he is talking about Pakistani Army Generals, probably referring to the Taliban leader who might have been Pakistani.

I don't think he is talking about Pakistani Army Generals, probably referring to the Taliban leader who might have been Pakistani.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to army generals. After all, they need to deflect the embarrassment of their actions in Kunduz so they're going to try their hardest to scapegoat Pakistan

NDS and Afghan Army has completely lost their mind this is unfortunate

So what was the names of the generals?

Back
Top Bottom