What's new

Trolling At Sea? Indian Navy Tweets ‘Warm Welcome’ To Chinese Navy Vessels In The Indian Ocean

Trolling At Sea? Indian Navy Tweets ‘Warm Welcome’ To Chinese Navy Vessels In The Indian Ocean

Sea-Navy-vessels-Indian ocean..

Fair enough, since I am an Admiral, I have the following question:

temcdedrftg6.png

If you Google and answer I will know, that it would be the wrong answer anyway because I have already verified going to the Google.

So your eyes never sleep? Always on the alert?

I had few conversations with you, initially when i joined pdf, due to the myth on this forum that you are among "that special indian breed" who can actually comprehend and make a conversation. Bad for you that you got exposed after few conversations. You are the same as your kind; pathetic to the core. Refrain quoting me in future.

I had few conversations with you, initially when i joined pdf, due to the myth on this forum that you are among "that special indian breed" who can actually comprehend and make a conversation. Bad for you that you got exposed after few conversations. You are the same as your kind; pathetic to the core. Refrain quoting me in future.

Refrain from provocations; I don't dig out other members who don't bother me.

Refrain from provocations; I don't dig out other members who don't bother me.

Refrain from being over smart, i don't have tolerance for absurdly ignorant people who have audacity to talk about "provocations" "digging out". I will parade you and others like you who come to PDF; veil under "friendly, some sort of old wisdom expert" indians and then disrespect my country or our founding fathers. I will dig you out old fella. You don't bother me and it's better to keep the veil. Cheers!

Refrain from being over smart, i don't have tolerance for absurdly ignorant people who have audacity to talk about "provocations" "digging out". I will parade you and others like you who come to PDF; veil under "friendly, some sort of old wisdom expert" indians and then disrespect my country or our founding fathers. I will dig you out old fella. You don't bother me and it's better to keep the veil. Cheers!

LOLOL.

7,500 kms between Holland and Pakistan, and listen to this brass vessel sound. The typical 'we'll_fight_to_the_last_Pakistani' kind of backroom chair-borne warrior, big on sound and small on the ground.

Other than the guy you meet shaving, when you shave, that is, whom did you think you were going to impress?

LOLOL.

7,500 kms between Holland and Pakistan, and listen to this brass vessel sound. The typical 'we'll_fight_to_the_last_Pakistani' kind of backroom chair-borne warrior, big on sound and small on the ground.

Other than the guy you meet shaving, when you shave, that is, whom did you think you were going to impress?

There is saying in Pakistan "budha sathya gaya hai" That's what you sound like when you come up with your absurd analogies. Your family, if they are still bearing you, or may be online forums where you spend most of your time, including pdf, may will get impressed by your "veil". In the land of the blind, one-eyed man is king. You and your half cooked knowledge and your talks, i have witnessed it much, to know the core of you. The all knowing one eyed king.

There is saying in Pakistan "budha sathya gaya hai" That's what you sound like when you come up with your absurd analogies. Your family, if they are still bearing you, or may be online forums where you spend most of your time, including pdf, may will get impressed by your "veil". In the land of the blind, one-eyed man is king. You and your half cooked knowledge and your talks, i have witnessed it much, to know the core of you. The all knowing one eyed king.

Sounds very faint, from 7,500 kms away.

Could you repeat it, louder? You can throw in some war talk; it will impress the hell out of yourself :D

Boeing P8s are good assets to have but whats the big deal ,Even inferior platforms are able to detect and film Indian navy couple of years back

real point is cheapness of Indian Navy or i would call it insecurity

Sounds very faint, from 7,500 kms away.

Could you repeat it, louder? You can throw in some war talk; it will impress the hell out of yourself :D

Happens in this age, consult some medical doctor, if you have access to, for some hearing aid. And by the looks of it; it just doesn't seem ears only, include all the organs that comes in between them in your checkup list.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom