What's new

Tripura Watch Thread

Literally the definition of cowards. Only attack in packs. Will go after the old and young. Use weapons on completely defenceless people. Can't even own up to it afterwards and try to pretend to be the victims. Nasty people. Vermin. Obviously has something to do with their value system and the things they've been raised to believe but I haven't studied enough of their religion to put my finger on it.
Rinki Sharma, Nikita Tomar and Kamlesh Tiwari agree with you, we all know what happens to Shias and Ahmediyyas in land of pure, better not throw stones at others when your own house is made of glass.
Pure 3rd class dishonest people...

There is nothing to study about hinduism. It isn't even a religion. Hinduism is a name given by muslims to every type of pagans.
As if the world is researching about your faith to find out the cure of all problems in the world.

Rinki Sharma,

Great example! Rinkjeet was carrying a knife and his scrawny vegetable munching frame got overpowered by people acting in self defense. Good riddance to not only a coward, but a violent and impulsive chimp.

we all know what happens to Shias and Ahmediyyas in land of pure

What happens in the land of pure? Gangs of roving peaceful vegetarians raping Ahmedi and Shia kids like the peaceful, tolerant Dharamis who decided to gangrape and murder an 8 year old girl to teach the Gujjar Muslim community a lesson? Or mobs of shy, meek and slightly smelly call center techies burning alive 85 year old women in the country's capital to punish people protesting political decisions?

Quite rich coming from a BDiot who’s country did an Anti Hindu pogrom during Dussehra, burnt temples and did not even spare our Bhagwat Gita. And shameless lot of you guys were claiming it be India sponsored.
We are part of two nation theory mr pagan.

Btw, only 2 dead hindu as result of a riot in my 25 years lifetime. While you pagans are killing muslims in thousands. Destroying masjids and building temple over it with absolute government support.

You pagans are pathetic dishonest people...
Do you even get what I say, the world isn!t researching on anyone’s religion. Someone took it too seriously.
The world dont have to research with religion mr pagan. Result is in front of everyone...

You failed to catch what i meant...

We are part of two nation theory mr pagan.

Btw, only 2 dead hindu as result of a riot in my 25 years lifetime. While you pagans are killing muslims in thousands. Destroying masjids and building temple over it with absolute government support.

You pagans are pathetic dishonest people...
Just 120 temples were destroyed by peacefools.
Just a small scale violence;

Maybe that’s the reason Hindus flee your country and come to India but you’ll never see the opposite happening, no Muslim Bengali wants to go to Bangladesh suffering “violence”.

Don't worry though, I already know who is behind it. I managed to solve the mystery by myself!
great artistic skills I must say... but use of the anti-Semitic trope is unfortunate and potentially counter to your aims (not really, not to your real aims, but to the aims you pretend to have).

on topic, it's just unfortunate to see this cycle of violence through the subcontinent. it seems to me the state government has failed to control the violence with the same effectiveness the Awami government did. misuse of UAPA like this is also condemnable.

great artistic skills I must say... but use of the anti-Semitic trope is unfortunate and potentially counter to your aims (not really, not to your real aims, but to the aims you pretend to have).

on topic, it's just unfortunate to see this cycle of violence through the subcontinent. it seems to me the state government has failed to control the violence with the same effectiveness the Awami government did. misuse of UAPA like this is also condemnable.
Most idiotic thing is labelling every violence as Modi ki sazish, I mean which place is violence free?

I have never heard of journalists, lawyers and reporters arrested to block investigation in a democratic country like America, but it happens regularly in the world's largest democracy.

Lmao "120 temples" I guess this is like the "dozen temples" which got "destroyed" in Tripura. I know you guys are the type to even turn toilets into temples to worship and for all we know there are billions upon billions of temples in every gutter across the subcontinent, but are they really getting "destroyed" by people who aren't (conveniently enough) "unknown miscreants"?

Idk what you're talking about? It's just an internet cartoon? Not even the mention of a Jew in it? Jews and giving phool shapport to them rent free in your head. Pathetic.

Great example! Rinkjeet was carrying a knife and his scrawny vegetable munching frame got overpowered by people acting in self defense. Good riddance to not only a coward, but a violent and impulsive chimp.
Liars remain liars
Lmao "120 temples" I guess this is like the "dozen temples" which got "destroyed" in Tripura. I know you guys are the type to even turn toilets into temples to worship and for all we know there are billions upon billions of temples in every gutter across the subcontinent, but are they really getting "destroyed" by people who aren't (conveniently enough) "unknown miscreants"?
Keep seething

Just a small scale violence
Yep very small compared to what you pagans are doing with muslims with your pagan governments support.

Compared to you pathetic dishonest people and your government, at least we and our government does not preach hate for our minorities.
Maybe that’s the reason Hindus flee your country and come to India
We dont feel sorry for them. Already told you we are part of two nation theory.
but you’ll never see the opposite happening, no Muslim Bengali wants to go to Bangladesh suffering “violence”.
If indian Muslims what to separate from hindus they have to go for partition. They have to be like kashmiris. They have to fight for their safety from you pagans...

Just a small scale violence;

Maybe that’s the reason Hindus flee your country and come to India but you’ll never see the opposite happening, no Muslim Bengali wants to go to Bangladesh suffering “violence”.
Why should a Muslim come? There's no ethnic bond for them to come to- no major Punjabi, Sindhi muslim population live in that area across the border anymore
While hindus do have Sindhi, Punjabi Hindus living right across the border
Muslims of India are a foreign group- them not jumping ship to foreign lands doesn't mean they face no persecution

Think through stuff analytical- religion by itself doesn't define every dynamics in a particular situation

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom