What's new

Tripura Militants Arrested by Bangladesh Army

Kallu Miah or Lallu Miah will now beg Chinese even to support insurgency in India. :rofl:
Why won't China support insurgency in India for Bangladesh as they will built seaport, railine, bridge blah blah. :laugh: It made be laugh a lot when I came to know Chittagong-Kunming rail line is hoax, which is actually Kunming-kyaukphyu rail line. :lol:

We didn't know either, but now we know. Sh!t happens, we live with it. We will concentrate more on the deep sea port and maritime connection, which is cheaper anyways for trade.

Ulfa asks Centre to end Bangladeshi influx

Top leaders of the United Liberation Front of Asom (Ulfa) on Friday asked the Centre to bring in a Constitutional amendment to protect the rights and identity of the indigenous people of the state in the face of massive infiltration from Bangladesh.

Union Home Secretary R K Singh-led government officials held talks with the six-member Ulfa delegation, comprising its chairman Arabinda Rajkhowa, to thrash out the outfit’s 12 ‘charter of demands’.

The Centre’s interlocutor P C Halder and Assam government representatives were also present in the meeting since September 3, 2011, when the group signed the Suspension of Operation pact with the Centre.Among the ‘charter of demands’ is amendment in the Constitution for finding “meaningful” ways to protect the rights and identity of the indigenous people of Assam.

“The meeting with ULFA leaders was fruitful. We discussed the 12-point charter of demands,” Singh said fater the meeting.Later, at another press conference, Singh told the reporters that their foremost concern was infrastructure development, tackling floods and checking illegal immigration into the state.

It is learnt that during the two-hour-long talks the group has also sought the government’s help to bring their general secretary Anup Chetia, who is in a Dhaka jail, to India. They have also sought government permission to travel across to Bangladesh to meet him in jail.

Ulfa asks Centre to end Bangladeshi influx

India should start its own Operation Searchlight to disinfect northeastern states from problematic illegal immigrants.

As Hembo(he is Assamese) already pointed out, there is no point in discussing with retard Bangladeshis about North-East.

Thank you, I was going to reply to him, but your post made me realize--why waste my 5 mins on a delusional Bangladeshi, Kalu have fun. :D

We didn't know either, but now we know. Sh!t happens, we live with it. We will concentrate more on the deep sea port and maritime connection, which is cheaper anyways for trade.

You can go for only sea route cause Burma will not allow idiots like you to use their land

India should start its own Operation Searchlight to disinfect northeastern states from problematic illegal immigrants.

How lightly you use the name of an operation of unmatched ferocity and cruelty unleashed against a defenseless civilian population!

Did you think it was a clever allusion?

What sort of a monster are you?

These BJP guys are ferocious. I hope Congress wins the next election in India.

Yes, I know that, their racial hatred is for all Indic South Asians, but they consider us their ally in their fight for independence from "mainland" India, but of course RAWami Indian agents are not their allies, so they are in trouble whenever RAWami is in power in Bangladesh.

I have heard that "mainland" India now has a policy of demographic invasion by sending poor people from "mainland" India and settle them there with free govt. land, is this true?

It goes like this, Bengali Muslim in North East India will always support their independence. Whereas Bengali Hindu and "mainland" Indian migrants will support Indian occupation army. So even though they have hate, they know who their strategic ally are in their fight for independence?

So here is the main issue:

If (local NE Indian + Bengali Muslim) > (mainland Indian + Bengali Hindu) by a good margin, they are ok, but whenever the above situation changes, then their future prospects for independence is pretty much doomed, just like Xinjiang and Tibet.

Note Bangladesh should not ever help them, but we are not India's police force, it is not our responsibility.

Stop sending the refugees to North East from Bangladesh. North east Indians do not want Bangladeshis on their lands.

Recent reports of ElNino and climate changes are a worrying prospects for BD as the land of BD is at low sea level and there is a chance of sinking into sea. I wonder your Chinese and Pakistani brothers will come and take your people to their lands to save you. Since India is an evil and always does bad thing for you.

Congress is not going top win the next elections ....

Although an operation like searchlight where pakistanis mass murdered bangladeshis is not good , some mechanism need to be foundout to send these illegals immigrants back ....

congress in India with Awami in BD ... best for BD atleast you will be free from Jamati terrorist

Who will be the use of that seaport when you are going to be isolated from both India and Myanmar.

I think Pakistan and China started their half-hearted efforts in 1956 with Nagaland. If they were serious about it they could finish it in 10 years, and back then India didn't even have Nukes. So the blame is definitely on China, as the leader, Pakistan was just following China's instruction I think.

It is because of these efforts, India started working with Awami League and supported secessionist activities in East Pakistan, so they can remove ISI and Chinese intelligence presence in our land, and put in a India supporting govt.

Now the situation is much more complicated as China does not want a nuke confrontation with India over North East. Their best bet is trying to prevent as much as possible the migration of settlers from "mainland" India, even using insurgents, although I do not support killings at all.

The 4 lane freeway they want to build with ASEAN will greatly help the NE states people, as it will create economic, social and cultural linkage with their kin in ASEAN. And once they are developed enough, if they still think that they want to separate from India and join ASEAN (since it has the potential to develop much faster than India), then they can probably pursue that far in the future, in a nonviolent movement just like Gandhi did against the British. Whatever they want to do, our moral support should be with them, and I am sure Bengali Muslims in NE states will also be on their side in their struggles.

I cant just imagine how self styled "analysts" are trolling here!!

Kalu bhai, I agree to most of your points but back then PAK was strong enough itself to single
handedly back the NE freedom movement. I guess they were looking for chinese diplomatic
support but as a whole our diplomatic ability and leadership failed for some reason.Now Only a
economically industrilized BD and PAK along with china have some chance in liberating some
part of NE, but it will take time and India will always be an obstacle in the way.

And regarding the bolded part, Its will never in hell be possible. Hegemonic delhi don't understand non-violence and they would rather nuke NE than letting it go. Only way out for NE is to
fight guerilla war.

You are almost right. Only one small error. If NE tries to join Bangladesh , we will nuke Bangladesh , not NE India. But I highly doubt that will ever be needed. All we need is 2-3 dams on rivers flowing into Bangladesh. Besides , Bangladeshis are not a long term enemy. By 2050 , 20% of Bangladesh will be under water. You would be begging for land and help from countries to support your massive population rather than planning independence movements.

Brother ,NE could have gained freedom long ago if there was proper support to their freedom fighters. Even in PAK era there wasn't proper support , we just gave them shelter and some low quality arms. Then in 1962 PAK made a grave mistake by not attacking india. Lots of problem would have been solved if they had attacked like China would have reclaimed S.tibet while NE would have been freed. Tripura would have joined E.bengal/PAK for sure and Kashmir would have been liberated.Not to forget Tamil nationalism was at the peak back then but naive Ayub Khan thought about good will from India. Even after BD independence had BD, PAK and china heavily armed the freedom fighters with advanced weapons NE would have found their freedom long ago. We
just gave them shelter nothing else and even with such limited capacity they fought with
pride and valor against indian occupation army. We also didn't do much media campaign to
let the world know about the atrocities committed in NE by India. We failed the poor north-easteners miserably.

I think the way you just said has almost failed. If all rumors are true, NE insurgents got good support on arm supplies. This is in fact not a success route. Arms shouldn't have the role at the beginning of a revolution rather with great influence from outside you have to make aware the mass people. Arms supplies go to rebel force that they use in fighting with govt. force which definitely has impact on the mindset of local people. Sometime these people don't even support those insurgency groups whereas these rebel groups' target is to liberate these people. So, making people aware about their poverty, inequality, injustice could prepare all for the ultimate independence. When you are successful in preliminary stage of making people aware, the need for arms comes. Unfortunately, the NE insurgencies are only trying through militant way. Look at our history, there was slow poisoning in Bangla people by india on ground of inequality which ended in bloodshed and separation and definitely the need for arms came at the final play. There's always some real grounds (like we had in East Pakistan), if you can use them perfectly, you have the success.

Kalu bhai, I agree to most of your points but back then PAK was strong enough itself to single
handedly back the NE freedom movement.
I guess they were looking for chinese diplomatic
support but as a whole our diplomatic ability and leadership failed for some reason.Now Only a
economically industrilized BD and PAK along with china have some chance in liberating some
part of NE, but it will take time and India will always be an obstacle in the way.

And regarding the bolded part, Its will never in hell be possible. Hegemonic delhi don't understand non-violence and they would rather nuke NE than letting it go. Only way out for NE is to
fight guerilla war.

Basically back then Pakistan was West Pakistan centric, they had all their concentration on that part...their main headache was Kashmir which according to British law on separation had the liberty to stay freedom or join any of the two countries. Alas...Pakistan and india started cutting bread on that land! On the other hand, Tripura itself wished to join Pakistan but got refused. What does it mean, a land that you want to keep occupied forcefully and a land that wants to be with you and you deny. Besides, there's another evidence of this negligence...during war of 65 there was literally no security system installed for East Pakistan, had india wished anytime they could attack on this front and occupy. Hope Mr. Akmal can shed some light on this.

I think the way you just said has almost failed. If all rumors are true, NE insurgents got good support on arm supplies. This is in fact not a success route. Arms shouldn't have the role at the beginning of a revolution rather with great influence from outside you have to make aware the mass people. Arms supplies go to rebel force that they use in fighting with govt. force which definitely has impact on the mindset of local people. Sometime these people don't even support those insurgency groups whereas these rebel groups' target is to liberate these people. So, making people aware about their poverty, inequality, injustice could prepare all for the ultimate independence. When you are successful in preliminary stage of making people aware, the need for arms comes. Unfortunately, the NE insurgencies are only trying through militant way. Look at our history, there was slow poisoning in Bangla people by india on ground of inequality which ended in bloodshed and separation and definitely the need for arms came at the final play. There's always some real grounds (like we had in East Pakistan), if you can use them perfectly, you have the success.

Yes, that was the point I was trying to make in my post, you understood it.

Now any time you see Indians squirming, mentioning global warming blah blah, we know that we have hit some raw nerves. They forget that we will not do anything, changing borders of countries is super power games, fit for China, USA and may be a new Imperial Japan, but not for lowly Bangladeshi's like us, who are small fish of the world. But we can always float big ideas, no one can stop us from doing that, or can they?:D

Back
Top Bottom