What's new

Tripartite agreement on third Turkish Nuclear Plant

no let my anatolian homeland be clean :D

put it east to kurdish area deep down in a mountain :)

but all news are good hope we will have 4 or five nuclear plants.. bur we should have also solar plants not only for direct energy also for production of gas.. thermo solar energy would also be great like the big ones in USA we have so many places for that.. windenergy is also a must to do thing..

but all energy should be on for all time not like germany that they use it when needed eg. they have ten wind energy objects when two of them are needed just two are working.. with the energy that is produced to much you can make gas or clean saltwater
Im also for Nuclear enegy since Solar and Wind arent productive enough yet but only if its well planned. We also shouldnt be too dependent on one source, Japan for exsample was able to shut down all 50 reactors after the earhquake without having major energy shortages, thats how smart people are planing.

Per agrement they will supply fuel rods, also they will handle the waste. That's what i remember.
In Akkuyu; as far as i know, Russia will take back the spend fuel rods but we have an option to keep them.

Both of them true but there is also another part in agreement with Russians that they will build fuel rod facility in Turkey for us make rods ourselves after nuclear plant's control tranferred back to us(after 15 years).

Last edited:
4:55 - Russia will pay, own and operate power plant... According to Putin.

4:55 - Russia will pay, own and operate power plant... According to Putin.

And they will transfer it to our goverment... Also our young students are getting nuclear science education... So when they turn back they will work @ facilities and also they will teach other students in Türkiye...

Back
Top Bottom