What's new

Trip of a life time to Pakistan

Aslamualaikum guys,

Okay, so we are planning a month long family trip to Pakistan this/next year. What is the best time to travel to Pakistan especially Northern areas?? I don't know how we will handle the weather in Summer in the cities though lol. Originally we are from Azad Kashmir but have never had the chance to travel all over when we have visited in the past, which includes Karachi and Lahore lol.

Need some help to make a list of places to definitely visit such as forts and museums and where to eat etc. So excited!!
Where abouts in Yorkshire. Let me guess bradistan

r/Pakistan, is this a forum of some sort??

Yorkshire, England. So we are pretty use to cold winters but the most we can handle in the Summer is around 23 degrees.
search brown traveller

Aslamualaikum guys,

Okay, so we are planning a month long family trip to Pakistan this/next year. What is the best time to travel to Pakistan especially Northern areas?? I don't know how we will handle the weather in Summer in the cities though lol. Originally we are from Azad Kashmir but have never had the chance to travel all over when we have visited in the past, which includes Karachi and Lahore lol.

Need some help to make a list of places to definitely visit such as forts and museums and where to eat etc. So excited!!
You may find this useful though i am able to cover two destinations only so far :(

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-tourism-information-desk.437557/page-6

The tourism section in general will have lot of useful info if you look in some threads.
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/pakistan-tourism.174/

Aslamualaikum guys,

If you've travelled to AJK in the summer, you know the temperature in Mirpur/Dadyal ends gets around 30-35 degrees centigrade. If you travel south into Punjab, it'll get warmer, it's 40 degrees in Lahore today, it's been around mid-30's in Karachi, but it can get mid-40's. Just have a look online at temperatures at the times you go.

Dress sensibly, loose salwar kameez, drink plenty of water, use suncream, make sure your car has AC, you'll be ok. It's gonna be hot, but unless you have small kids with you, it's no big thing.

Also roughly what dates are you going and for how long?

Bro

I would say best time to visit Pakistan for a Brit is October-Nov or February. This year it’s been abnormal weather but usually by March it’s way too hot...

But if you want to visit northern areas in these months it’l be the same weather as UK.

Best time to visit northern areas is summer months: May - September

Back
Top Bottom