What's new

Trip of a life time to Pakistan

atya

Reaction score
Aslamualaikum guys,

Okay, so we are planning a month long family trip to Pakistan this/next year. What is the best time to travel to Pakistan especially Northern areas?? I don't know how we will handle the weather in Summer in the cities though lol. Originally we are from Azad Kashmir but have never had the chance to travel all over when we have visited in the past, which includes Karachi and Lahore lol.

Need some help to make a list of places to definitely visit such as forts and museums and where to eat etc. So excited!!

I think you might get a more better answer if you post on r/Pakistan.

Summer can be unbearable in the south but if you spend most of your time in north, it will be a very pleasant experience.. BTW, where are you residing now (city, country)?

Aslamualaikum guys,

Okay, so we are planning a month long family trip to Pakistan this/next year. What is the best time to travel to Pakistan especially Northern areas?? I don't know how we will handle the weather in Summer in the cities though lol. Originally we are from Azad Kashmir but have never had the chance to travel all over when we have visited in the past, which includes Karachi and Lahore lol.

Need some help to make a list of places to definitely visit such as forts and museums and where to eat etc. So excited!!
April .

I think you might get a more better answer if you post on r/Pakistan.
r/Pakistan, is this a forum of some sort??

Summer can be unbearable in the south but if you spend most of your time in north, it will be a very pleasant experience.. BTW, where are you residing now (city, country)?
Yorkshire, England. So we are pretty use to cold winters but the most we can handle in the Summer is around 23 degrees.

Yorkshire, England. So we are pretty use to cold winters but the most we can handle in the Summer is around 23 degrees.
reddit.com/r/Pakistan

Aslamualaikum guys,

If you want to visit northern areas come around August because it is more beautiful and less crowded
If you want to visit next year them come in April as the flower bloom is amazing..

Well, then I would suggest you stay inside :)

BTW I'm living in Sweden and right now it is still below 10 C for the most part...

Aslamualaikum guys,

May/ June in northern areas..

Aslamualaikum guys,

@Dubious I think you are the correct person to answer this question.

Aslamualaikum guys,

Go through the tourism section of the forum...

Back
Top Bottom