What's new

Tribute to Shaheed Zille Shah

If marshal law comes you will see whole new dynamic of protests..and that's what PDM is hoping for..they want marshal law so they can become saysee shaheed

his father says no one killed his son on 24 and Geo news. The same person is holding 2 mics.

He is worried that he cannot blame 'innocents' like Mohsin Nqavi, ISI, CCPO, etc.. He is not worried though what will he answer to his son.

He will tell his son that Imran Khan failed you and I had 2 daughters at home

The law is there to facilitate every one including the pacifist Imran khan

This was before Imran Khan and people of Pakistan failed him ..failed to protect him and his family

Pakistani liberals mashallah never fail to impress me

Never seen such a joke

Well. No we saw this joke played out during Imran Khan tenure as well

Last edited:
next time a sucide bombing happens in on police/army/paramilitary i will have zero sympathy the sucide bomber at least will achieve the goal of taking those haramkhor to Allah court where they will be punished

next time a sucide bombing happens in on police/army/paramilitary i will have zero sympathy the sucide bomber at least will achieve the goal of taking those haramkhor to Allah court where they will be punished
suicide bombing is haram my brother, that too against other muslim...

I remember a few months ago, I was arguing with @lastofthepatriots that the generals are the enemy, not the ordinary soldier. He said the ordinary soldier would not hesitate to put a bullet in my head if the general ordered him to.

He was right.
Zille shah was the last straw. He wasn't tortured to death by asim munir or IG Punjab or Nawaz sharif, but by ordinary soldier and policeman. who loved their salary and pension (that he paid for) so much, they didn't hesitate to torture him to death.

Torturing is haram my brother, that too against other muslim... that too against someone who pays for your salary...that too against someone worshipped you and looked to you as his protectors and saviours

His father got kidnapped, and then convinced to drop the names of IG and CM and CCPO and DIG (the same DIG who was on video beating him up), and then gets interviewed by Geo of all channels for the forgiveness statement.

Mazak hai yeh mulk, mazak hai yeh nizam, aur mazak hai yeh adalat. Sab kuch mazak hai.

I am pretty sure forgiveness in Islam pertains to accidental deaths, not custodial torture at the hands of the state.

TTP have managed to bomb GHQ in the past next time i hope they will be able to get inside
it is the only form of justice in this banana country otherwise if you ask for justice peacefully black vigo with tinted glass will come you will get tortued and then die

Back
Top Bottom