What's new

Trial of Kayani for not defending Pakistan

Should Kayani stand trial for crimes against Pakistan?

• I support the motion

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • I do not support the motion

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
I move for a trial of General Kayani for:

1. Allowing repeated drone attacks after repeated resolutions from the parliament against them
2. Not shooting down the US raid Choppers on May 2 after the PAF reportedly had a lock on them
3. For failing to reign in on the culprits of the November, 2011 attackers on Salala Checkpost

He personally is responsible for these failures as defending Pakistan comes under standing orders of the military. If he has been ordered not to defend Pakistan by the President, then he has to come out and declare this position.

Please support the motion.

Edit:
Spoiler counter argument: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ani-not-defending-pakistan-5.html#post2744497

But I suggest you do go through the entire thread.

1. Allowing repeated drone attacks after repeated resolutions from the parliament against them
2. Not shooting down the US raid Choppers on May 2 after the PAF reportedly had a lock on them
3. For failing to reign in on the culprits of the November, 2011 attackers on Salala Checkpost

He personally is responsible for these failures as defending Pakistan comes under standing orders of the military. If he has been ordered not to defend Pakistan by the President, then he has to come out and declare this position.

Sir you can't blame him when you have civilian Government Sir so you can't even have the motion against him it is duty of Civilian Government to give orders not him

He is not in a position to defy america. Pakistan has to quickly enter into some kind of treaty with russia that will give it some miliary immunity(not financial though).

Sir you can't blame him when you have civilian Government Sir so you can't even have the motion against him it is duty of Civilian Government to give orders not him

So, You think Zardari & Gillani must be sitting in GHQ and give the orders to shoot the intruder????

Not to mention his criminal silence, while Pakistan's economy raped by our inhuman politicians ...
Sir according to Law he can't even speak about it Sir your people have selected this corrupt government so they should suffer

So, You think Zardari & Gillani must be sitting in GHQ and give the orders to shoot the intruder????
Yes through Parliament Sir only than if he doesn't do it than you can blame him Sir

b4 kayani i think we should take on Mushrraf who sold Pakistani interests on just one call, he killed so many innocent people also.... What ever problems kayani facing is direct result of Musharraf ...

b4 kayani i think we should take on Mushrraf who sold Pakistani interests on just one call, he killed so many innocent people also.... What ever problems kayani facing is direct result of Musharraf ...

When would people like you be done up with your Musharraf phobia ...

He is just a soldier. I do not remember ever that the defense minister has ever come out publicly and issued an order to army chief to shoot down the drones. If he had done so and the army chief had refused to obey then the situation would have been different. But right now, Army is as innocent as any one else including its chief.

pak army should stick to defemding nation and not indulge in political games.. only then pak will be ok.

I respect your opinion but I don't agree at all

Do we have a resolution allowing Kiyani to shoot down the drones? No, we don't. The air Force does not have the permission to destroy the drones
I thought the planes were radar-proof. But once again, see point 1.
He is the head of the Pakistan military, not the US one. He can only request this

No, he is not responsible for this. It is not his duty to reveal any confidential information either. Sorry admin, but I completely disagree

US is looking for an excuse to decimate Pakistan's military and Kayani has resisted the bait.

When fighting a superpower, the worst thing you can do is to fight head on. There are always alternative ways to engage someone at their weaker points (supply routes, insurgency, etc.). For a change, Pakistan is defending itself using brains, not brawn. Against America, Pakistan's brawn is negligible.

He is just a soldier. I do not remember ever that the defense minister has ever come out publicly and issued an order to army chief to shoot down the drones. If he had done so and the army chief had refused to obey then the situation would have been different. But right now, Army is as innocent as any one else including its chief.

Brother your comments really are really Joke of the century.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom