What's new

Tri-service chief to be chosen soon

that top guy should be under the politician and I would prefer it to be a politician.
Someone who can dare grill politician? I hope such a post never created in forces.
Well that's how it's been throughout all along and there had been times when coordination between our tri services was zero. Politicians are just vote mongers, national security had been put on a second objective and begging for votes, appeasing certain some clans had been on there table as primary. Thats why we need a 1 man to rule them all under everyone's consideration. This is not Pakistan we are discussing, sir.

Well that's how it's been throughout all along and there had been times when coordination between our tri services was zero. Politicians are just vote mongers, national security had been put on a second objective and begging for votes, appeasing certain some clans had been on there table as primary. Thats why we need a 1 man to rule them all under everyone's consideration. This is not Pakistan we are discussing, sir.
its a misnomer that armed forces understand national security more than others. Or the right wingers understand it more.
Indian force behaved well till now because they are kept under strict civilian control, troublemakers removed with little effort. Temperamentally they are no different from PA.
Sorry, I wont take chances, a thieving bast*rd politician is more acceptable to me to make decisions than a saint in boots.

its a misnomer that armed forces understand national security more than others. Or the right wingers understand it more.
Indian force behaved well till now because they are kept under strict civilian control, troublemakers removed with little effort. Temperamentally they are no different from PA.
Sorry, I wont take chances, a thieving bast*rd politician is more acceptable to me to make decisions than a saint in boots.
These thieving politicians all they have done is delayed every little deal present forward to them. They made no contribution safe guarding any of our border. External enemy know they can easily poke us without facing any consequences in return. The amount of time wasted by these lazy, corrupt individuals waiting out until public outcry is an absurd notion to live with. These people can't even pass a bill on public safety in less than 10 years. Having a blind, deaf, and mute for internal matters is the worst feeling to be dependent on. Take for example how many hundred of police officers we had to loose before they actually dispatched a properly trained force in maoist's hit areas. I for one cannot comprehend what slows these people down before taking concrete steps to insure our safety.

These thieving politicians all they have done is delayed every little deal present forward to them. They made no contribution safe guarding any of our border. External enemy know they can easily poke us without facing any consequences in return. The amount of time wasted by these lazy, corrupt individuals waiting out until public outcry is an absurd notion to live with. These people can't even pass a bill on public safety in less than 10 years. Having a blind, deaf, and mute for internal matters is the worst feeling to be dependent on. Take for example how many hundred of police officers we had to loose before they actually dispatched a properly trained force in maoist's hit areas. I for one cannot comprehend what slows these people down before taking concrete steps to insure our safety.
Most of our decision makers hare very hard working individual, they are not lazy. Lot of them are corrupt, so are armed forces and police (much more so).
One can never have perfectly trained police force, we are a 3rd world country, we will throw whatever we got(and possible) to our problems and hope it get solved without too much fuss. Training all police forces in jungle warfare will take ages.
This is complete absurd to suggest a person from forces has more insight into how to secure our country. They give their input from their side, but cant possibly think beyond what they are trained for.

Back
Top Bottom