What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

You are nobody to judge what kind of saris Indian women wear. You are not qualified, being a Pakistani. Dow we comment about your shalwar? Keep your unwanted opinions to yourself. We do not want your warped ideas of morality and we certainly do not want your opinions on our women. Do not abuse the fact that you are a woman and that we cannot reply to you like we would reply to one of your men.

Basically keep your morality to yourselves. We do what we want and do not want your approval or judgment. If you can comment on this thread with a blanket statement about Indian women, our cultural dress, and soft ****, then I sure as hell can also comment and call you out as a narrow minded bearded mulla. Quid pro quo.

I am not judging Indian women i was just giving my opinion just like many Indians give on all things Pakistani i have never seen any Pakistani telling them to mind their business and why should they? They are giving their own opinions and as long as we remain civil we all can do that so don't compare my statement with your personal attacks. No i am not abusing the fact that i am a woman you are abusing considering i said nothing that was personal on any level yet you felt it was your right to give your opinions on me. Indians criticise on lots of issues and matters that we hold dear as well yet attacking them personally would be unfair. I never said you sought my approval if you don't know how to speak to a person who differs from your point of views i rather even not speak to you let alone anything else. I have seen lots of such comments on our culture, our people as well and people take them as that, opinions they don't find reasons to bad mouth women like you do.

Thats not just an opinion you should be ashamed you consider it as such when you don't have the decency to talk without passing personal comments.

Do not talk to me about decency. You just painted the entire female population of India as soft **** artistes.

Do not talk to me about decency. You just painted the entire female population of India as soft **** artistes.

No i did not you can keep believing that to justify your indecent behaviour but i didn't paint the entire population of India as soft **** artists.

No i did not you can keep believing that to justify your indecent behaviour but i didn't paint the entire population of India as soft **** artists.

I quoted your post verbatim. Even if you go back and modify it now, my post quoting yours would still be around as proof.

You did not expect someone to call you out. Well I did. Now you are backtracking.

I quoted your post verbatim. Even if you go back and modify it now, my post quoting yours would still be around as proof.

You did not expect someone to call you out. Well I did. Now you are backtracking.

No i won't modify it but you misunderstood but obviously you can't ever accept that you might have misunderstood a point would you? No obviously not you always consider everybody else the way you like them to be so you thought you would call me out on it and i would have to backtrack. You are incapable of giving it a thought even for a second that you might have missed the point.

Geo is not the only channel showing Bollywood content in Pakistan . Geo is disliked mostly because of its apparently "anti-pakistan" media campaigns on all levels . Showing Bollywood content does not offend most of the Pakistanis , Trying to portray Pak army and Intelligence agencies in a negative light does . And mostly anti-Geo sentiment is because of highly controversial personalities like Hamid Mir etc

Bollywood mainly caters to the Indian audience....keeping them in mind....the majority of people still like songs in their movies and that item number....Bollywood got influenced by south Indian movies because they were commercially hit and also the 'public loved it'....and that's why dabang was a superhit at box office...and public loved it... so am not surprised Bollywood continues to make movies like these....end of the day they want to earn a profit. That said...I agree that they can still make better movies....but watching it or ignoring it is completely an individual's choice...you don't like it..don't watch it !! asat

No i won't modify it but you misunderstood but obviously you can't ever accept that you might have misunderstood a point would you? No obviously not you always consider everybody else the way you like them to be so you thought you would call me out on it and i would have to backtrack. You are incapable of giving it a thought even for a second that you might have missed the point.

If you retract your statement about saris and Indian women, I will retract mine about you being a bearded mulla in your outlook and speech.

If you retract your statement about saris and Indian women, I will retract mine about you being a bearded mulla in your outlook and speech.

For one i have said it before and i am saying it again i didn't give a statement about all Indian women in fact not even the majority i commented on those who appear on the screen and they are a tiny minority ( Indian or not) so i don't understand where you get this notion that i am giving a statement about "Indian women" as if i have something against them.

For one i have said it before and i am saying it again i didn't give a statement about all Indian women in fact not even the majority i commented on those who appear on the screen and they are a tiny minority ( Indian or not) so i don't understand where you get this notion that i am giving a statement about "Indian women" as if i have something against them.

Aamna, this is what you said in response to Sarthak when he said he hoped you guys were not equating saris to soft ****, because that (saris) was what most Indian women wore.

"Well not everybody has to consider it somewhat of a daily attire most might find it "soft ****""

Who gives a fig what most of you consider? If you must articulate that so crudely on the forum, then be ready to hear what we consider as well. If your saying most of you might consider our sari clad women (including our mothers and sisters - after all our actresses are also mothers, and daughters and sisters of Indians) to be soft **** is put across as an opinion, then I am well within my right to give my own opinion about you and your thought process and mentality.

Aamna, this is what you said in response to Sarthak when he said he hoped you guys were not equating saris to soft ****, because that (saris) was what most Indian women wore.

"Well not everybody has to consider it somewhat of a daily attire most might find it "soft ****""

Who gives a fig what most of you consider? If you must articulate that so crudely on the forum, then be ready to hear what we consider as well. If your saying most of you might consider our sari clad women (including our mothers and sisters - after all our actresses are also mothers, and daughters and sisters of Indians) to be soft **** is put across as an opinion, then I am well within my right to give my own opinion about you and your thought process and mentality.

Excuse me, i didn't use the word soft **** this was what the thread was about you can read the title i was just giving a reason why many find it that. And you people can pass racist and derogatory comments on all women be they from any place and if someone tells you the reason why people might consider it soft **** (again not my words) you get personal. Everybody is free to give his or her opinion without getting personal and thats exactly what you did you got personal.

Everybody is free to give his or her opinion without getting personal and thats exactly what you did you got personal.

Your post is up above for everyone to see and judge. If everyone including you, is free to give an opinion, then so am I.

If I got personal, it was in response to you going personal. I care a fig if you tell me anything about myself. Water off the proverbial duck's back.

But when you mis-speak about Indian women, which you did, however you try to backpedal now, I take that as VERY personal. And I will respond in kind.

Back
Top Bottom