What's new

Treatment of Spys in Pakistan

You're very right... Just shows the humanity in Pakistan versus India

I remember when one of our generals came back from India with his tounge cut off, in a wheel chair, basically tortured to the point where his mind didnt work anymore...

This is the same thing these bastrads do in Kashmir

and which general was that.

I hope indian fascist state .. should take the example of peaceful pakistani state when they treat the spys aka fishermen.

I forget his name, but may God accept him as he has gone through so much torture from the facist, inhumane Indian state

Yes Indians and india are Inhumane as compare to Secular,Democratic,Peaceful,Stable,Rich Pakistan:lol::lol:.

I hope indian fascist state .. should take the example of peaceful pakistani state when they treat the spys aka fishermen.

Can same be said for Pakistanis who mistakenly enter into Indian waters, just wondering?

You guys don't even spare an ordinary pigeon, let alone fishermen!

I forget his name, but may God accept him as he has gone through so much torture from the facist, inhumane Indian state

Sipahi maqbool hussain.

71139_128087697255620_3482089_n.jpg

Can same be said for Pakistanis who mistakenly enter into Indian waters, just wondering?

You guys don't even spare an ordinary pigeon, let alone fishermen!

Don't tell stupid things to us , We did it many times and much more people tha your released.It's started by India check history. No expect good things from u people.

We released 93000 soldier caught on WAR GROUND Alive
and you r talking about fishermen ??????

Maqbool Hussain faces all the suffering and refuses to share any information about his country with his captors — so much so that when they cut out his tongue, he writes Pakistan Zindabad (long live Pakistan) in his own blood.

Killers of Thousands of Indian in terrorist attack Think they did Most peaceful work in world ever by releasing few fishermen.

Back
Top Bottom