What's new

Trained To Eat Snakes And Scorpions: Inside India's Jungle Warfare School

So, your anti India tirade is now extended to the IA.Just coz snakes & reptiles isn't makhru , Muslims can't become commandos / SF's and that is directly attributed to the thought process & leadership of the IA & by extension the GoI particularly the Modi led GoI.

What next ? Do the armed forces serve halal meat ?
For Sanghi Bhakts, everything seems anti-India forgetting the very fact that their ideologues and masters colluded with Brits during Independence struggle. And even now they continue to collude with Pakistanis through their IT Cell aka Dhruv Saxena and team.

And speaking about your buffoonish rants, let me tell you that Soldiers are made to undergo vigorous training and are trained to survive in hostile conditions where there could be a possible scarcity of food. So if the soldiers are trained for this particular environment and me posting it here makes your @ss burn then I don't give a damn.

For Sanghi Bhakts, everything seems anti-India forgetting the very fact that their ideologues and masters colluded with Brits during Independence struggle. And even now they continue to collude with Pakistanis through their IT Cell aka Dhruv Saxena and team.

And speaking about buffoonish rants, let me tell you that Soldiers are made to undergo vigorous training and are trained to survive in hostile conditions where there could be a possible scarcity of food. So if the soldiers are trained for this particular environment and me posting it here makes your @ss burn then I don't give a damn.

So, anyone who points out the obvious slant in your posts is a sanghi bhakt.

Going by that logic ,you're a razakar then .You'd ses a kindred spirit in the sanghis for like your party , your very own ML , none of whose leaders went to prison too .
Nor did the MIM headed by your idol Qasim Razvi.

BTW - you still didn't answer whether you'd agitate on behalf of Muslim soldiers who are forced to eat those creepy crawlies .

Or insist on only food which is permissible as per Islamic dietary habits before you move on to your pet topic of halal ghosht.

So, anyone who points out the obvious slant in your posts is a sanghi bhakt.

Going by that logic ,you're a razakar then .You'd ses a kindred spirit in the sanghis for like your party , your very own ML , none of whose leaders went to prison too .
Nor did the MIM headed by your idol Qasim Razvi.

BTW - you still didn't answer whether you'd agitate on behalf of Muslim soldiers who are forced to eat those creepy crawlies .

Or insist on only food which is permissible as per Islamic dietary habits before you move on to your pet topic of halal ghosht.
Obvious slant? Just because you have a jaundiced view, doesn't mean everyone has one, so no your logic falls flat. And as far as me being a Razakar is concerned, well I don't think I ever expressed my favour or spoke for MIM/Rizvi, so again your accusation is baseless whereas I have seen you multiple times advocating Sanghi ideas on this forum, so me calling you one is justified.

I didn't answer you previously because the question looked more like a rant. And speaking about your question, why do you think, soldiers are being to trained to eat creepy crawlies. Well that is because, in the environment where they will be assigned, in the absence of proper food supplies the only possible source of nutrition could be these creepy crawlies, So everyone including muslim soldiers will have to learn the art of survival in these adverse conditions. I hope you got your answer.

Obvious slant? Just because you have a jaundiced view, doesn't mean everyone has one, so no your logic falls flat. And as far as me being a Razakar is concerned, well I don't think I ever expressed my favour or spoke for MIM/Rizvi, so again your accusation is baseless whereas I have seen you multiple times advocating Sanghi ideas on this forum, so me calling you one is justified.

I'm about as much of a sanghi as you are an MIM / Razakar.I challenge you to come up with one post of mine in blind suport of the Sangh or BJP or any of their affiliates .

OTOH, you like most educated muslims consider the present administration the devil incarnate & go to ridiculous lengths to demonise /spite it.Which just about suits the Sangh style of politics .Causes something called reverse polarisation which prompts the likes of you to accuse everyone who doesn't think like you as Sanghi and the cycle of circular reason goes on till the next elections - the results of which may cause you to hyperventilate once more .

Carry on the good work .

P.S - I look at the Sangh the same way an educated & professionally qualified Muslim who's gainfully occupiued in a respectable profession would look at the Tablighis.:yahoo:

I'm about as much of a sanghi as you are an MIM / Razakar.I challenge you to come up with one post of mine in blind suport of the Sangh or BJP or any of their affiliates .

OTOH, you like most educated muslims consider the present administration the devil incarnate & go to ridiculous lengths to demonise /spite it.Which just about suits the Sangh style of politics .Causes something called reverse polarisation which prompts the likes of you to accuse everyone who doesn't think like you as Sanghi and the cycle of circular reason goes on till the next elections - the results of which may cause you to hyperventilate once more .

Carry on the good work .
Please define "Blind support"? Any Sanghi can come up with one or the reason for their support and claim that they are not blind supporters.

And regarding the rest of your post, there is a reason why the present administration is loathed by many muslims and also the "sickulars" as you like to call them. I can list out the reasons if asked for. I am not sure about others but I don't accuse everyone as Sanghi who doesn't think like me. And no it's not about elections, it is about ideology, I am against the ideology who intends to do away with India's secularism and turn it into a Hinduvta state.

Please define "Blind support"? Any Sanghi can come up with one or the reason for their support and claim that they are not blind supporters.

Blind supporter = Blind hatred .No , this isn't a false equivalency .

Since you neatly skipped the rest of my post , allow me to clarify Just as the ordinary educated & professionally qualified Muslim who's gainfully occupiued in a respectable profession looks upon the Tablighis with respect for upholding their deen , their Hindu counterpart looks upon the Sangh as such

And regarding the rest of your post, there is a reason why the present administration is loathed by many muslims and also the "sickulars" as you like to call them. I can list out the reasons if asked for. I am not sure about others but I don't accuse everyone as Sanghi who doesn't think like me. And no it's not about elections, it is about ideology, I am against the ideology who intends to do away with India's secularism and turn it into a Hinduvta state.

I don't label anybody sickular .That's your attribution to me . It stems from what I call an "apne jaise type" mentality .It's mostly an urban middle class convent educated westernised phenomenon which looks down upon those with an accent from a vernacular background - their thoughts , their politics etc .basically it amounts to whether you think in English or not .From it flows a sensibility alien to the majority in the land .It's mostly a hindu phenomenon .I can't expect you to have any great insight there .
There's a short world for it - de racinated .But I gave you the entire gist as briefly as I could .

The RSS swore to uphold the constitution of the land .They have given themselves a written constitution to that effect too , at the behest of Sardar Patel .That's the reason why the ban on them was revoked post the assassination of M.K.Gandhi.

I don't see any sign of a repudiation of the constitution of India as it stands now by any of the Sangh affiliates .unless of course you bear a sense of grievance at the upcoming bit of legislation concerning triple talaq or the UCC whenever it comes .

It's the sense of entitlement the "largest religious minority "in India & possibly the world demands here , that amuses me. After having voted with their feet for the ML in the 1946 provincial elections - a virtual referendum on the Pakistan question , guess what , a vast majority of them decided to stay put .In doing so , you unwittingly awakened the sub conscious of the Hindu majority who wondered what kind of muddled thinking was this & why are we left to face the consequences .It's still crystallising .The year 2014 will be remembered as an epoch in time to come .

It's funny you refer to the loathing the Sangh inspires in the minority .Come to think of it nobody in the left liberal press mention Godhra and the cold blooded murder of 57 kar sevaks. In the years to come , the future generations will be pardoned if they were to believe that the Gujarat riots occurred spontaneously without a provocation .Such has been the propaganda unleashed .

Finally , I wish you come out of your victim mentality & stand to be counted as an equal partaking of the fruits of a liberal modern democracy whatever its faults instead of running around ranting in a shrill voice about all kinds of indignities you're subjected to , more imagined than real .

Last edited:
Blind supporter = Blind hatred .No , this isn't a false equivalency .
You still haven't defined what according to you is Blind Support.

Since you neatly skipped the rest of my post , allow me to clarify Just as the ordinary educated & professionally qualified Muslim who's gainfully occupiued in a respectable profession looks upon the Tablighis with respect for upholding their deen , their Hindu counterpart looks upon the Sangh as such
No I haven't skipped anything, may be you just jumped in a bit too early before reading the entire post.

I don't label anybody sickular .That's your attribution to me . It stems from what I call an "apne jaise type" mentality .It's mostly an urban middle class convent educated westernised phenomenon which looks down upon those with an accent from a vernacular background - their thoughts , their politics etc .basically it amounts to whether you think in English or not .From it flows a sensibility alien to the majority in the land .It's mostly a hindu phenomenon .I can't expect you to have any great insight there .
There's a short world for it - de racinated .But I gave you the entire gist as briefly as I could .
Maybe you don't label anybody "Sickular" but you quickly labelled me a razakar. When I claimed that I never posted anything supporting MIM or Razakars whereas you have good amount of posts supporting Sanghi line of thought, you suddenly come up with oh I am no Blind supporter. So please get a grip of what you speak.

The RSS swore to uphold the constitution of the land .They have given themselves a written constitution to that effect too , at the behest of Sardar Patel .That's the reason why the ban on them was revoked post the assassination of M.K.Gandhi.

I don't see any sign of a repudiation of the constitution of India as it stands now by any of the Sangh affiliates .unless of course you bear a sense of grievance at the upcoming bit of legislation concerning triple talaq or the UCC whenever it comes .
LOL Sangh standing for Constitution is like an ISI agent standing for India against Pakistan. Accepting something for namesake doesn't mean they actually believe in it. Do you really think they would bring up a legislation concerning triple talaq or UCC? Well I don't think so, it is raised more as a tactic to antagonize muslims.

It's the sense of entitlement the "largest religious minority "in India & possibly the world demands here , that amuses me. After having voted with their feet for the ML in the 1946 provincial elections - a virtual referendum on the Pakistan question , guess what , a vast majority of them decided to stay put .In doing so , you unwittingly awakened the sub conscious of the Hindu majority who wondered what kind of muddled thinking was this & why are we left to face the consequences .It's still crystallising .The year 2014 will be remembered as an epoch in time to come .
And you feel Hindutva didn't play its part in the creation of Pakistan. These below excerpts are for you to ponder upon

In a December 14, 1924 article in the Bombay daily, The Tribune, Congress leader and Hindu nationalist Lajpat Rai too called for a ‘clear partition of the region into a Hindu India and non-Hindu India …’

In 1923, poet and playwright, VD Savarkar, coined the word, ‘Hindutva’ in a book (also titled Hindutva). He coined the word to mean ‘Hinduness’ and wrote that the Muslims (and the Christians) of India were outside of ‘Hindu nationhood.’ Then, in 1937 while speaking at the 19th session of the influential Hindu Mahasabha, Savarkar insisted ‘there are two nations in India: Hindus and the Muslims.’

In 1939, MS Golwalker — the supreme leader of the radical Hindu organisation the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) — published his book, ‘We, Or Our Nationhood Defined’. In it he asserted that the minority communities of India (specifically, Muslim) should merge with the Hindu nation or perish. He wrote that non-Hindus in India could not be considered Indian unless they were ‘purified’ (i.e. converted to Hinduism).

Golwalker described the Hindus as being India’s ‘national race’ and pointed at the example of Nazi Germany’s eradication of the Jews as a way to deal with minorities who refused to adapt to the culture of the national race.

The obvious conclusions are:

1. Since Muslims and Hindus do not possess "unity of thought, religion, language and culture", they cannot coexist.

2. Muslims' allegiance to India is weaker than their allegiance to their holyland (which lies outside of India), and so their patriotism is suspect.

3. Being the minority, Muslims need to be at the mercy of Hindus.

Getting rid of Muslims is also justified, for that was what the Germans did to the Jews.

Savarkar's support for the two-nation theory is confirmed by his assertion: "I have no quarrel with Mr Jinnah's two-nation theory. We, Hindus, are a nation by ourselves and it is a historical fact that Hindus and Muslims are two nations."

Source:
http://caravandaily.com/portal/how-hindu-right-helped-propound-the-2-nation-theory-and-pakistan/
http://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1915/19151160.htm

Please don't oversimplify things which possibly are beyond your understanding. As far as I know, around 75% muslims from Provincial India(Barring Princely States) voted for AIML in 1946 provincial elections but the very same muslims voted for Congress and others till 1937, Vast majority who voted for Pakistan did not stay back, It could be stated that considerable number of muslims stayed back but not vast majority. Modi didn't win 2014 because of Hindutva Hero image but because of development promises. You shall see that in 2019.

It's funny you refer to the loathing the Sangh inspires in the minority .Come to think of it nobody in the left liberal press mention Godhra and the cold blooded murder of 57 kar sevaks. In the years to come , the future generations will be pardoned if they were to believe that the Gujarat riots occurred spontaneously without a provocation .Such has been the propaganda unleashed .
Oh really, so how did everyone got to know about it if left leaning MSM never mentioned about it? Cold blooded murder? The court pronounced that there was a conspiracy(Questionable) but also did not disapprove that there was scuffle between Karsevaks and Vendors in there. And there are many questions that remain unanswered in the Judgement. Will wait for the Supreme court's Judgement.

Finally , I wish you come out of your victim mentality & stand to be counted as an equal partaking of the fruits of a liberal modern democracy whatever its faults instead of running around ranting in a shrill voice about all kinds of indignities you're subjected to , more imagined than real .
Victim mentality? This is a very regular statement of many Hindus when in conversation with muslims. Not sure who plays the victim card here, Your lot(aka Sanghis) always rant about how Hindus are discriminated in their own country, infact you yourself were ranting how Left liberal press discriminates against Hindus in this very post(No mention of Godhra). So please stop preaching and rather follow what you preach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom