What's new

Traffic Rules in Pakistan?

JunaidS

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have to do a presentation in English class. I decided to do it on traffic laws/rules. I just need material for it. Anyone of you know where I can find traffic laws/rules in Pakistan preferably with pictures? Any site you can point me to?

Thanks!

well I have the necessary stuff, but its in hard copy...if in Lahore let me know...

well every things works the opposite way remember any signs (if you find any ) just do the opposite for eg stop at green and go at red , one way means two way , two way is 3 way , no parking is parking , parking means you can set up a business there, no entry is entry so on .. so on ..

1201_traffic_art.jpg

There are Rules?

Hey everyone,

I have to do a presentation in English class. I decided to do it on traffic laws/rules. I just need material for it. Anyone of you know where I can find traffic laws/rules in Pakistan preferably with pictures? Any site you can point me to?

Thanks!
This is cheating.!!!

write a note on 'survival of the fittest' if you are considering to write on lahore traffic and accompanying rules

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Frankly speaking there's only one rule and that is "no rules"

There is a handbook called "The highway and motorway code", you might find that helpful.. I got it along with my driving license, not sure but its kinda necessary to keep this book in vehicle. Check out glove compartment if not there buy one from local post office..

Frankly speaking there's only one rule and that is "no rules"

There is a handbook called "The highway and motorway code", you might find that helpful.. I got it along with my driving license, not sure but its kinda necessary to keep this book in vehicle. Check out glove compartment if not there buy one from local post office..

you must be kidding......

you must be kidding......

Lol... No, I am serious.. I came across with this BS once while coming back from Lahore. This is exactly what I was told by officer, I have no clue how much reality is there.

Lol... No, I am serious.. I came across with this BS once while coming back from Lahore. This is exactly what I was told by officer, I have no clue how much reality is there.

Than he was kidding you or they have passed new rule in my absence :D

New rules! They can't implement old rules and you are talking about passing new rules.:P

They can enforce the rules where they can get Chai-Pani i.e. you must have ID, Registration Book, Driving License etc. That's also for Mango Man.

They can enforce the rules where they can get Chai-Pani i.e. you must have ID, Registration Book, Driving License etc. That's also for Mango Man.

Yeah, I had everything but still I had to pay fine for breaking a rule that I couldn't understand..lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom