What's new

Traditional Pakistanis

ma1_1493.jpg

_dsc0034-1.jpg

I on purpose excluded photos of pashtuns and northern area people with green/blue eyes and blonde/brown/red hairs otherwise they were mostly uploaded on internet. I liked his dress shawl so i shared it, he is not albino, such features are common among pashtun/afghans and nothern areas people. Albinos have extremely pinkish skin ,pink eyes and white hairs, you can easily identify them in one glance. Moreover this sindhi topi is very common among balochs and pashtuns. Infact in my tribe people wear this cap instead of pakol. And if you check afghans, their young boys wear this cap. This is actually a balochi cap introduced to sindh by balochi settlers and pashtuns have picked it up due to their proximity with balochs.

bro cmon i liv in pakistan too..these features are present in pakhtuns brown hairs and this kind of skin tone but its not right to use the word common(these features are rare i.e brown hairs and blue eyes).. my mom side is tury and i think they are v close to afghanistan but my mom is fair withy dark hairs and thats the case with all other members of her family. on the other hand green eyes is abit more than blue eyes. also if these features are common then why even a single pashtun in afghan cricket team and in pakistan cricket team dont have these features ,, i never deny that these features are not present but surely they are not common but they are rare..
on the other hand in northern pakistan i.e hunza gilgit and chitral to be honest gilgit and skardu people have thsee features v v rarely .. u can find these features more amongst wakhi people, hunza people, and chitralis..

nomads.jpg

bro cmon i liv in pakistan too..these features are present in pakhtuns brown hairs and this kind of skin tone but its not right to use the word common(these features are rare i.e brown hairs and blue eyes).. my mom side is tury and i think they are v close to afghanistan but my mom is fair withy dark hairs and thats the case with all other members of her family. on the other hand green eyes is abit more than blue eyes. also if these features are common then why even a single pashtun in afghan cricket team and in pakistan cricket team dont have these features ,, i never deny that these features are not present but surely they are not common but they are rare..
on the other hand in northern pakistan i.e hunza gilgit and chitral to be honest gilgit and skardu people have thsee features v v rarely .. u can find these features more amongst wakhi people, hunza people, and chitralis..

O.K we are dark and albinos.............now move on.....lets not derail this thread

well some times there traditional clothes look sooo coooool!! :P........there are many similarities in traitonal clothing of afganistan pakistan an nothern india(himachal, jammu....etc)

afghan dress is more like a ghagra or like a long frock which is made out of velvet in winters .. while in pakistan kpk people wear shalwar kameez wuth kameez having small mirrors in the middle along with some strings too .. men always wear shalwar kameez and the women wear shakwar kjameez with white shawl or chadar.. also there is blue or white burka that they wear
in balochistan the baloch people wear shalwar kamez along with men but there kameezz are shorter then people in punjab and kpk. also they wear caps all the time baloch cap. baloch and sindhi dress is pretty similar because alot of cultural similarities are there...

nomads.jpg

O.K we are dark and albinos.............now move on.....lets not derail this thread

this is the bad thing abt us people. we take all the things negatively .. i never said pashtuns are dark .. pashtuns are i think fairest amongst all the other people of pakistan except for wakhi and hunza and chitralis and thats on average .. the reason is because of pashtuns liv in hard environment as compared to wakhi hunza and chitrals who chill in cold weather and are not exposed to sun that much..
what i meant to say was in pashtuns u can find v dark, dark, fair, v fair, and even the ones who are similar to pic that u posted but those are a bit rare .. ..i think on average we can say fair colour is more amongst pashtuns

p1020120copy.jpg

old_man.jpg

p1010083_copysent.jpg

afghan dress is more like a ghagra or like a long frock which is made out of velvet in winters .. while in pakistan kpk people wear shalwar kameez wuth kameez having small mirrors in the middle along with some strings too .. men always wear shalwar kameez and the women wear shakwar kjameez with white shawl or chadar.. also there is blue or white burka that they wear
in balochistan the baloch people wear shalwar kamez along with men but there kameezz are shorter then people in punjab and kpk. also they wear caps all the time baloch cap. baloch and sindhi dress is pretty similar because alot of cultural similarities are there...

this is the bad thing abt us people. we take all the things negatively .. i never said pashtuns are dark .. pashtuns are i think fairest amongst all the other people of pakistan except for wakhi and hunza and chitralis and thats on average .. the reason is because of pashtuns liv in hard environment as compared to wakhi hunza and chitrals who chill in cold weather and are not exposed to sun that much..
what i meant to say was in pashtuns u can find v dark, dark, fair, v fair, and even the ones who are similar to pic that u posted but those are a bit rare .. ..i think on average we can say fair colour is more amongst pashtuns

You called a normal boy albino, i corrected you....now move on buddy....this thread is not about facial features, skin tone, hair and eye colour

p1020120copy.jpg

old_man.jpg

p1010083_copysent.jpg

You called a normal boy albino, i corrected you....now move on buddy....this thread is not about facial features, skin tone, hair and eye colour

well its of no use to argue wid u .. m soryy i called him an albino ..

p1020120copy.jpg

old_man.jpg

p1010083_copysent.jpg

Back
Top Bottom