What's new

Traditional Pakistanis

what are those colors in girl's hand(#31)
Is that the cool tattoos you get with boomer :smitten:
Nice thread Monkey D Luffy

2_201303061246508470.jpg

2_201302151224053638.jpg

from where have u got these beautiful images coz there are limited traditional pakistan's pics in google .....

i feel some traditional clothes are similar to afgans.....correct me if wrong throw some light on it..:)

dscs1689.jpg

dscs1685p.jpg

dscn4193.jpg

i feel some traditional clothes are similar to afgans.....correct me if wrong throw some light on it..:)

Actually traditional dresses of Pashtuns are same as Afghans, you would see them in tribal areas and pashtun belt of balochistan....in KPK areas are getting urbanized and are losing some traditional touch.....also there are afghan nomads, gypsies roam in KPK and punjab ....

dscs1689.jpg

Actually traditional dresses of Pashtuns are same as Afghans, you would see them in tribal areas and pashtun belt of balochistan....in KPK areas are getting urbanized and are losing some traditional touch.....also there are afghan nomads, gypsies roam in KPK and punjab ....

well some times there traditional clothes look sooo coooool!! :P........there are many similarities in traitonal clothing of afganistan pakistan an nothern india(himachal, jammu....etc)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom