What's new

Traditional Pakistanis

some jats of sindh i guess
samphelps-merlin-sindh-3529.jpg

3182129551_740216aa8d_z.jpg

write Pakistani Punjabi and not a single sikhs comes up in result- dont know from where you concluded that-

and you cannot search rajput, jatts, awans etc on google- it does not tag that way-

He does have a point. Pakistan Punjab is 4 times larger, but very little people in the world know about it.

Well I guess the reason is that Punjabis do not really identify themselves with their culture. Quite a few I know actually hate their Punjabi roots.

He does have a point. Pakistan Punjab is 4 times larger, but very little people in the world know about it.

Well I guess the reason is that Punjabis do not really identify themselves with their culture. Quite a few I know actually hate their Punjabi roots.

well i have never seen anybody who hates punjabi roots but to be honest they are more proud to be a jat, gujjar, arain , syed, qureshy , mirza, malik, awan, kamboh,khokar.. ..so if u r in gujrat lahore people are more proud to talk about how proud they are to belong to jat caste or arain caste.. same if u go south punjab u will find people who will say they are more proud to b malik awan or gillani or the other local castes...
when u search pakistan punjab rural life on google u only get some pictures of the workers in the fields or people from lower castes in punjab ..so u dont get people of these castes working in the fields anymore these days .. :)

inferiority complex = identity crisis.

A frnd of mine looks exactly like this guy...

these kind of people in punjab are called kakay or bagay ..in other words i think albinos.. two of my cousin from my dads side are like him maybe a bit less golden hair ...but there is one person who i saw in my native town was complete white like russian but he could not open his eyes properly and he was speaking punjabi :)..he was funny :D..it seemed like a white dude is speaking punjabi

inferiority complex = identity crisis.

one persons opinion doesnt really matter ..i think people should not generalize and should not jump to conclusions like wat u did.. i have already made it clear that in punjab people are more proud of their castes for example proud to be a jat or malik awan etc coz everybody knows jats or other higher castes are good castes in punjab but in punjab there are many small castes like musali, chamar and mirasi so no body wants to be associated with them . its bad but its part of life and its part of the hindu traditions :)..even though my mom is pashtun but my grandfather didnt speak to my father for a long time just because she was not from our caste ..

2ljn5a1.jpg

w0jpt0.jpg

2yxhfsi.jpg

28k0m0j.jpg

210cz6t.jpg

15novq1.jpg

33c96ie.jpg

@afganis_hehe hes a pashtun.. n not an albino.

one persons opinion doesnt really matter ..i think people should not generalize and should not jump to conclusions like wat u did.. i have already made it clear that in punjab people are more proud of their castes for example proud to be a jat or malik awan etc coz everybody knows jats or other higher castes are good castes in punjab but in punjab there are many small castes like musali, chamar and mirasi so no body wants to be associated with them . its bad but its part of life and its part of the hindu traditions :)..even though my mom is pashtun but my grandfather didnt speak to my father for a long time just because she was not from our caste ..

Whats ur caste?

Well yes and no. I only have one question and it could be better understood. Why is Punjabi the language fading ? The new generation is not taught in schools nor in homes.

2ljn5a1.jpg

w0jpt0.jpg

2yxhfsi.jpg

28k0m0j.jpg

210cz6t.jpg

15novq1.jpg

33c96ie.jpg

@afganis_hehe hes a pashtun.. n not an albino.

Whats ur caste?
i dnt know he is pashtun or not but surely not a typical one may be little bit albino :)...and the cap he is wearing i think gives an idea he is more like a balochi or a sindhi...

i am khawaja or khoja..

Well yes and no. I only have one question and it could be better understood. Why is Punjabi the language fading ? The new generation is not taught in schools nor in homes.

its because punjab is the only province where u can find people from all over the country .. u accept it right ??pashtuns, baloch, sindh , urdu speakers, gilgit,, etc..

secondly punjabi language is fading in the metro cities like rwp, lahore, with some exceptions like taxila, wah,. the reason is people from different provinces have settled here so u cant speak punjabi with a pashton or with a baloch isnt it.on the other islamabad has had alot of influence on the new generation as in islamabad if u speak punjabi u seem to be not educated..well this is a fact and i accept it ..on the other hand when pashto is also spoken alot of people think the same that u r uneducated but to a lesser level..
but as soon as u cross rawalpindi through gujar khan jhelum gujrat gujranwala, sargodha, chakwal jhang talah gang u will find people will only speak punjabi as theere are more locals then people from other cities. same is the case with south punjab u will only get seraiki ..niazis speak seraiki because they have blended into that culture..

i dnt know he is pashtun or not but surely not a typical one may be little bit albino :)...and the cap he is wearing i think gives an idea he is more like a balochi or a sindhi...

i am khawaja or khoja..

I on purpose excluded photos of pashtuns and northern area people with green/blue eyes and blonde/brown/red hairs otherwise they were mostly uploaded on internet. I liked his dress shawl so i shared it, he is not albino, such features are common among pashtun/afghans and nothern areas people. Albinos have extremely pinkish skin ,pink eyes and white hairs, you can easily identify them in one glance. Moreover this sindhi topi is very common among balochs and pashtuns. Infact in my tribe people wear this cap instead of pakol. And if you check afghans, their young boys wear this cap. This is actually a balochi cap introduced to sindh by balochi settlers and pashtuns have picked it up due to their proximity with balochs.

@Monkey D Luffy Lalay whats going on with your flags for past week :P

Bhai loag kehtey hain k monkey afghan refujee he, hum ne kaha hamay koi sharam nahi afghan ka tag lagnay par, hum tu ulta fakhar karte hain, iss liye apney refuges bhaio sey izhar-e-yukjehati ka muzahira kar raha hun:cheers: waise b hum twins countries hain :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom