What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

I live in the city, you want me to go running around to ranger HQ and get you a damn picture?
Go to hell. I did not just end up with respect here that every mai ka lal asks me for a link or source. You have no reason to believe it, then dont. Ill stick with my statement.

Stop being a cynical asshole and try to actually understand the crux of the post instead of trying to score brownie points like every other dumbass internet hindu.

If you had even 1/4 of the useful capacity of your brain or honestly from your family values active, you would have realised that the post referred to the ANA taking the Afghan Taliban as hostile and assisting the TTP when possible. It has little to do with how I view the taliban you dumb Indian shit.. stop trying to score points to suck your own dong. Arseholes only multiply the bloody headache this heat brings with it.

seems some one lost his marbles.. finally.!!!

Factor 8 is the code name of medicine doxorubician hydrochloride. This drug is especially used for caner patients (such as sacromas) as a result of which they experience severe side effects (besides chemotherapy.
This medicine is used to stop blood from flowing.That is why haemophilic patient take this drug as well.
Factor 8 is codename of this medicine because it functions like protein 8 which forms complex inside our body with (factor or protein 9,10 etc)when we are injured;to stop bleeding.According to ARY news sources, this medicine was recovered from terrorists which were involved in attack.News report claims that this medicine is used by frontline Indian soldiers who are specifically deployed in border areas.They immediately inject factor 8 medicine to stop bleeding not because they are suffering of hemophilia or cancer... but because it will speed up their healing process.
Regards

Last edited:
Factor 8 is the code name of medicine doxorubician hydrochloride. This drug is especially used for caner patients (such as sacromas) as a result of which they experience severe side effects (besides chemotherapy.
This medicine is used to stop blood from flowing.That is why haemophilic patient take this drug as well.
Factor 8 is codename of this medicine because it functions like protein 8 which forms complex inside our body with (factor or protein 9,10 etc)when we are injured;to stop bleeding.According to ARY news sources, this medicine was recovered from terrorists which were involved in attack.News report claims that this medicine is used by frontline Indian soldiers who are specifically deployed in border areas.They immediately inject factor 8 medicine to stop bleeding not because they are suffering of hemophilia or cancer... but because it will speed up their healing process.
Regards
And why is that the media left out the crucial part that these are legally imported and marketed by a pakistani concern in karachi?? See the pic above..."Imported & marketed by: AJ Mirza Pharma (Pvt) Ltd., Shafi court, Karachi-Pakistan."

Shoddy journalism or convenient excuse for finger pointing?

3cl7HFc.jpg

Imported & marketed by: AJ Mirza Pharma (Pvt) Ltd., Shafi court, Karachi-Pakistan.
AJ Mirza Pharma is a RAW agent?

the injection shown above is oncodox , not the same as factor-8 injection

The above proof is like a tight chamat across the lying officials cheeks who dragged india in their own mess.

kind of Deja vu of fake wiki leaks reports shamelessly put forward by the moronic Pakistani media some time back. There is too much of this fake stuff coming out of Pakistan. Whether its Wiki Leaks, or SMSs or fake pictures on internet forums, fake videos on youtube or such fake allegations.

Regards
sir,i think u r wrong:angel:
@Manticore @Emmie

I have made the above post after research,first of all...second I myself am biology student..so who could understand chemicals and their effects on various biological processes more then us?
I dont know that what kind of discussion is going on here as I haven't seen 10 page long debate...but I am seeing that a sort if misunderstanding is observed among people here.
Keeping all the siyasi conversation away.. Let me again elucidate that Factor 8 is an essential protein found in our body.It's deficiency causes haemophelia.
When we are injured.. this protein triggers a series of reactions as a result of it's stimulus ..a series of reaction is initiated to clot and heal our wounds.
Now what it has to do with cancer and hemophilia? well this medicine is used to stop bleeding

You are so wrong here-
Factor viii is a glycoprotein procofactor.
Doxorubicin is an anthracyclineantibiotic.

no rocket science in differentiating the purpose- chemical composition and usage of both drugs-

Now our officers are normal why they use it then?
Well they are shot by bullet and they don't have any time to look for first aid kit.Death is passing close to them..so to keep themselves functional....they inject themselves with protein factor8 drug... this causes to speed up the healing process.
Now different companies of different countries use different names to sell them,plus some companies also use liposome in its synthesis.
With the help of this additional compounds and brand names..we are able to identify that to which country does it belong.
For example,BCL co US encapsulates it with liposome and sells it under brand name doxil.
Now wherever I will go and I find this in encapsulated form and with brand name doxil...I will immediately conclude that it is manufactured by US company and imported here.
Similarly Indian company sell it under adiamycine name and some more
HINT:To verify that drug...check out the brand name and the compound.
I hope that this will help us in reaching towards an informative conclusion
Regards

You are so wrong here-
Factor viii is a glycoprotein procofactor.
Doxorubicin is an anthracyclineantibiotic.

no rocket science in differentiating the purpose- chemical composition and usage of both drugs-
When on earth did I said that factor 8 is same as doxorubician ?factor 8 is protein and doxorubician is chemically different.
I stated that its codename is protein 8.people call it protein 8 because it is used to clot blood like protein 8.I never said that their chemical comp are same.

Last edited:
When on earth did I said that factor 8 is same.l as doxorubician ?
I stated that its codename is protein 8.people call it protein 8 because it is used to clot blood like protein 8.I never said that their chemical comp are same

A certain @Roybot used your post in another thread indicating you said both are same-

A certain @Roybot used your post in another thread indicating you said both are same-
That is why I clarified it to mr.roybot.read my whole 3 post first.
Factor 8 is a protein and doxorubician is a compound that contain different functional groups in different confrontation. Kindly do not confuse that they are same.
This drug is so code named cuz it functions to stop bleeding and used when protein 8 in our body is either abscent or to speed up protein 8

Back
Top Bottom