What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

Medpack is logical answer but vaccine to stop coagulation never saw it in operation theater.Earlier troopers used quick drying adhesive to seal injuries(fevi quik like stuff).Normally in operation they ligate the artery or vein or clamp it using hemostat forceps.Or use Diathermy or electro cautery to stop bleeding,The hemostat can be carriedb in a kit,but electrocautery is big instrument and requires a powerful electricity source to work.:D .I find it funny when pakistanis say vaccines for quick coagulation,perhaps if it exists WHO might give such inventor Nobel Prize in Medicine for such life saving invention. :D;)
:p:
in operation theatre n trauma blocks i have seen the use of haemocogulase,chitosan,starch-cellulose, based antihemorrhagics
but anti hemorrhagic vaccine,,,thats new:p:
it must be some IGI type medipack like @GR!FF!N is implying:p:

Really? You mean INSAS in Karachi?!? Please bro,post a pic or source!

I live in the city, you want me to go running around to ranger HQ and get you a damn picture?
Go to hell. I did not just end up with respect here that every mai ka lal asks me for a link or source. You have no reason to believe it, then dont. Ill stick with my statement.

so even after all bloodsheds : TTP is bad bad while Afghan talibans are Goodies goodies ! well done sir!

Stop being a cynical asshole and try to actually understand the crux of the post instead of trying to score brownie points like every other dumbass internet hindu.

If you had even 1/4 of the useful capacity of your brain or honestly from your family values active, you would have realised that the post referred to the ANA taking the Afghan Taliban as hostile and assisting the TTP when possible. It has little to do with how I view the taliban you dumb Indian shit.. stop trying to score points to suck your own dong. Arseholes only multiply the bloody headache this heat brings with it.

here for all those who beleve in pakistan that TTP is indian funded

1525095_691330350921356_5508262740723448074_n.jpg

10376999_691459617575096_714349643666094876_n.jpg
Any PAkistani interested in responding to this? Some interesting facts kept forward. JI calling them martyr............................(This tweet). Hope anyone can reply on this tweet.

I live in the city, you want me to go running around to ranger HQ and get you a damn picture?
Go to hell. I did not just end up with respect here that every mai ka lal asks me for a link or source. You have no reason to believe it, then dont. Ill stick with my statement.

Stop being a cynical asshole and try to actually understand the crux of the post instead of trying to score brownie points like every other dumbass internet hindu.

If you had even 1/4 of the useful capacity of your brain or honestly from your family values active, you would have realised that the post referred to the ANA taking the Afghan Taliban as hostile and assisting the TTP when possible. It has little to do with how I view the taliban you dumb Indian shit.. stop trying to score points to suck your own dong. Arseholes only multiply the bloody headache this heat brings with it.

My word, calm down man. You are a moderator on this forum. You should be upholding its content value instead of demeaning it. How do you enforce the rules on this forum whilst breaching it yourself. I understand that this is a sensitive topic but openly being crude, vulgar and defamatory will not clarify your points.

Watch from 25:30 onward ... It says the medicine is manufactured in Mumbai and imported by a Karachi Distributor. Can someone post the whole label of the medicine recovered?
This showz the state of Investigation in Pakistan. They dont read the label but blame India coz its Indian manufactured. APPLAUSE.

You live in city so is that enough for us to believe you? Who are you anyway? You are just another Madrassa educated Pakistani who believes in only harming India. Now since you firmly believe that India is involved let me tell you the FACT. Pakistan fed these dogs all these years to fulfill its strategy of harming India. Now the dogs have turned against you. But just so because you are unable to deal with them you simply say India is involved. Only your Madrassa educated population believes you and no one else.

You dumb Madrassa Pakistanis can't fathom the rise of India. You fed the snake thinking to use them against India now they turn back on you and you blame us? You incompetent and terror infected nation deserve what you get. KARMA is one chapter you ought to be taught in your Madrassas.

Firstly,relax mate.Not everyone of us are here to troll or rub salt on your wounds.I didn't mean to troll anyway.

If you don't have one,just say it. I can understand that you guys are going through hard times. Sane language would be appreciated.
Its the basic rule and custom followed here that when a claim is made,it is backed up with some proof.

I am going to see all the Indians cry heavily & say BS.

it must be some IGI type medipack like @GR!FF!N is implying:p:

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut and other mods,I'm not getting any notification when someone is tagging me.could you guys please look into it??this is second time I'm reporting this problem.

xstat.jpg

Karachi: Tehreek-e-Taliban militants, who launched a major assault on Pakistan’s largest airport here, were carrying XStat devices that can heal gunshot wounds within seconds and were aiming for a long siege of the facility, a security official said on Monday.

Terrorists were carrying wound-healing devices

:o::o::o::o:

even Indian or Pakistan Army personnel doesn't have access to such kind of medicines.wtf are these talibs??some super soldiers??:mad: probably even West doesn't have this kind of facility,whose thousands of soldiers died in wounds.

Last edited:

is this mod language. cool down sir...don't loose patience and dignity. ..

How can you be so ignorant in this Internet age.
F8 is imported by Pakistani pahrma comapanies FROM India, it is freely avaialable in Pakistan for 80$.
Cost of treatment:
Cost of treatment varies with degree of deficiency from mild to severe.
In Pakistan the cost of one injection of Factor VIII in the open market is approximately the equivalent USD 80/-. If a severely affected patient needs 12-16 injections per month, the cost of treatment would be approximately USD 11,500 ~ USD 15,500/- per year.
All Centres of Fatimid Foundation are equipped to make various blood components itself, which includes cryopriopitate (factor I & VIII), cryosupenatent (factor IX and other factors) , platelet concentrate and therefore are able to provide the above cost out of its own fund raising resources. Fatimid Foundation shoulders the responsibility of treating over 3100 registered underprivileged haemophiliac patients free of charge and therefore requires substantial government support to subsidise this cost
Haemophilia
You people are freakin stupid!!!

How can you be so ignorant in this Internet age.
F8 is imported by Pakistani pahrma comapanies FROM India, it is freely avaialable in Pakistan for 80$.

Haemophilia
You people are freakin stupid!!!
you can't argue with them.. no matter how much knowledge or proofs you got... They live in speculative world.... These people thinking Factor VIII is specifically made for IA. . trying to over smart .... Antihemophilic factor (factor VIII) (injection) medical facts from Drugs.com

xstat.jpg

Karachi: Tehreek-e-Taliban militants, who launched a major assault on Pakistan’s largest airport here, were carrying XStat devices that can heal gunshot wounds within seconds and were aiming for a long siege of the facility, a security official said on Monday.

Terrorists were carrying wound-healing devices

Lol. I wrote about XSTATs a page ago. Now it would seem that is allegedly the device they were carrying. Makes for better sense than the rumors of "vaccines" and "blood clotting agents".

That said, the XSTAT syringe was only approved for limited military use by the FDA two months back. It's a product still undergoing trial application, no chance of it landing in the hands of a two bit terrorist. Perhaps a cheap knockoff then? Interesting development either way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom