What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

I quoted slav defence's post, word by word, so that nothing was lost in interpretation. :ph34r:
Koi baat nahi if you misinterpreted.
It is really difficult at first to built concepts about molecular drugs and about their codenames.We all make mistakes.
Tu aap ki izzat per koi baat nahi aye..app naqab utar ker smile kersktay hain.:D

Last edited:
Reading from page 1 to page 10, I can only say, If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got. In today's world, You can not defeat any one in argument. Information is every where, just google it what ever you want to defend.

Factor 8 is an ingredient of Oncodox. Refer to post #126 by @Slav Defence
Factor 8 is a blood clotting protein while this thread is about an onco drug! at least get your drugs right before throwing over a case! :sick:

xstat.jpg

Karachi: Tehreek-e-Taliban militants, who launched a major assault on Pakistan’s largest airport here, were carrying XStat devices that can heal gunshot wounds within seconds and were aiming for a long siege of the facility, a security official said on Monday.

Terrorists were carrying wound-healing devices
WTH? Thats American or was it French research! I read a bit of the research ...

I think media exaggerating on this bit coz this thing is new on FDA list

Last edited:
Factor 8 is a blood clotting protein while this thread is about an onco drug! at least get your drugs right before throwing over a case! :sick:

OK. Gyaan added. :D

Aha..My PhD friend has returned.
:D

Last edited:
OK. Gyaan added. :D
which cow? :unsure:

Oh! Jnana or gnana is a Sanskrit word that means knowledge. It has various nuances of meaning depending on the context, and is used in a number of different Indian religions.

Sorry I dont speak no Hindi :enjoy:

I have made the above post after research,first of all...second I myself am biology student..so who could understand chemicals and their effects on various biological processes more then us?
I dont know that what kind of discussion is going on here as I haven't seen 10 page long debate...but I am seeing that a sort if misunderstanding is observed among people here.
Keeping all the siyasi conversation away.. Let me again elucidate that Factor 8 is an essential protein found in our body.It's deficiency causes haemophelia.
When we are injured.. this protein triggers a series of reactions as a result of it's stimulus ..a series of reaction is initiated to clot and heal our wounds.
Now what it has to do with cancer and hemophilia? well this medicine is used to stop bleeding
sir,i was a biology student too:D
anyway what u r saying if true,is very interesting,,,,kindly provide a link...
n i still think u r wrong..:agree:

which cow? :unsure:

Oh! Jnana or gnana is a Sanskrit word that means knowledge. It has various nuances of meaning depending on the context, and is used in a number of different Indian religions.

Sorry I dont speak no Hindi :enjoy:
o_O:what::coffee:

sir,i was a biology student too:D
anyway what u r saying if true,is very interesting,,,,kindly provide a link...
n i still think u r wrong..:agree:
I will be thankful to you if you will verify my interpretation:D
I am posting via crappy tablet or I would have posted you sources.just Google it..you will find it:D

Gyaan means shiksha?:partay:

You don't watch bollywood?:partay:
yaar I dont watch movies like Asoka (Asoka was the last 1 I watched in Hindi Language and that too with subtitles) where Shah Rukh Khan was some barbarian speaking what was Hindi...Bollywood speaks Urdu mostly :angel:

I will be thankful to you if you will verify my interpretation:D
I am posting via crappy tablet or I would have posted you sources.just Google it..you will find it:D
u r saying that doxorubicin is used to stop bleeding.......which is new to me:D
when i hear doxo,,,,,thing that come into my mind is BADMan
B-Bleomycin
A-Anthracycline
D-actinomycin D
Man-Mitomycin
all r anti tumor anti biotics
anthracyclines-doxorubicin,danorubicin

used in various neoplasias,,,,,,since it is not d drug of choice for any so cant where it is specifically used.....

for side effects,,,,,there is chemoman,,,,,,who says cardiotoxicity
dont remember that it has any anti hemorrhagic effect,,,,,,,though chemoman says cyclophosphamide(another anticancer drug) has a side effect-hemorrhagic cyctitis.....
thats all i can recall,,,,,,right now i'm outside,,,can give more info after getting back to my den....:)

u r saying that doxorubicin is used to stop bleeding.......which is new to me:D
when i hear doxo,,,,,thing that come into my mind is BADMan
B-Bleomycin
A-Anthracycline
D-actinomycin D
Man-Mitomycin
all r anti tumor anti biotics
anthracyclines-doxorubicin,danorubicin

used in various neoplasias,,,,,,since it is not d drug of choice for any so cant where it is specifically used.....

for side effects,,,,,there is chemoman,,,,,,who says cardiotoxicity
dont remember that it has any anti hemorrhagic effect,,,,,,,though chemoman says cyclophosphamide(another anticancer drug) has a side effect-hemorrhagic cyctitis.....
thats all i can recall,,,,,,right now i'm outside,,,can give more info after getting back to my den....:)
doxorubicin to my understanding stops stops cell replication or something....

Back
Top Bottom