What's new

TPP failure would cost the US trade dominance

well that's pretty much how things are now.

but PRC has hard and soft power over Taiwan.
I never find any TW people who is very hostile to China in my real life.
I am not saying they like China but people just do not give a damn about politics.
My TW friends always ask me to go to the stripper club.
We still keep in touch now.

I never find any TW people who is very hostile to China in my real life.
I am not saying they like China but people just do not give a damn about politics.
My TW friends always ask me to go to the stripper club.
We still keep in touch now.

it's mainlanders that are hostile. China whole pacific pivot is hostile.

it's mainlanders that are hostile. China whole pacific pivot is hostile.
Well.
CCP will be cool as long as TW does not declare its independence .

What I want to say is ordinary people from both sides, not all but most of them, are not hostile to each other .

Well.
CCP will be cool as long as TW does not declare its independence .

What I want to say is ordinary people from both sides, not all but most of them, are not hostile to each other .

it's pretty much independent :eek: for a long long time actually more wealthy than the PRC

but I can see why you guys are so stuck on reuniting Taiwan back into the PRC

it's pretty much independent :eek: for a long long time actually more wealthy than the PRC

It is overall interests of nations.
We will reunite TW someday .

Sucks eh? knowing your country will only stand by and watch how the unification takes shape (though in a slowly manner) by the time our capabilities are too scary to be confronted head on the day China decides it's time for the brotherhood reunion. Just as there's nothing you guys can do to prevent China taking the number 1 spot of the biggest economy in the world. What ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when we come for you :rofl:. Remember a couple of decades is peanuts for a >5000 civilization state. Just as how chicken the US became after making lousy threats on bombing DPRK nuclear facility

Unification is an ongoing process. Foreigners have no chance to know or understand it.

1 don't get too close to china
2 develop strong economic and technology
3 line up with the US
4. give up u shape line in scs.

Number 4 says to me the wishful thinking of a Vietnamese. Even under a DPP government, it would not be stupid enough to abandon its territorial claim, much less join Vietnam in a war over the SCS. Afterall, no democratically elected leader of any nation can afford to let go of territory without causing massive backlash from their voting base.

As far as TPP is concerned, that decision is never Taiwan's to make as the KMT leadership has always expressed their "determination" to join the TPP, but US has yet to extend an invitation. It actually depends purely on who will be the next US president, but given that many presidential candidates are against the TPP, all that could be for nothing. In any case, why would China object Taiwan joining the TPP? It given China actually a jumping point to get their products into the US with all the benefits of TPP member without needing to go through Vietnam or others.

How The Presidential Election Could Endanger Obama’s Big Trade Deal

TPP has almost no chance to survive next presidency. Both Trump and Hillary are pro-jobs, instead of pro-business, and not in favor of free trade deals.
This is Hillary's attitude for TPP:
"I did say, when I was secretary of state, three years ago, that I hoped it would be the gold standard," Clinton said. "It was just finally negotiated last week, and in looking at it, it didn't meet my standards. My standards for more new, good jobs for Americans, for raising wages for Americans. And I want to make sure that I can look into the eyes of any middle-class American and say, ‘this will help raise your wages.’ And I concluded I could not."

TPP has almost no chance to survive next presidency. Both Trump and Hillary are pro-jobs, instead of pro-business, and not in favor of free trade deals.
This is Hillary's attitude for TPP:
"I did say, when I was secretary of state, three years ago, that I hoped it would be the gold standard," Clinton said. "It was just finally negotiated last week, and in looking at it, it didn't meet my standards. My standards for more new, good jobs for Americans, for raising wages for Americans. And I want to make sure that I can look into the eyes of any middle-class American and say, ‘this will help raise your wages.’ And I concluded I could not."

Then China won't collapse?

:(

After read this news, all the Vietcong kids in here will get themselves a coffin. No more TPP big mouth for them, they will now back to begging China for $$$.

After read this news, all the Vietcong kids in here will get themselves a coffin. No more TPP big mouth for them, they will now back to begging China for $$$.

Wet dream of China. No newly elected president can reject it.

Wet dream of China. No newly elected president can reject it.
Once Donald Trump elected, he will dismiss the TPP. You should pray now for the TPP will never vanish. Once it vanish, you guys will be a beggar.

Back
Top Bottom