What's new

TPP failure would cost the US trade dominance

Most Chinese policy makers refuse to join TTP cause that means selling out China's sovereignty and China doesn't want to be a second Mexico who had been fooled by greedy multi national corporations.
Can not sell goods to US-CAD-Aussie will make CN lose millions jobs.

So, you'd better worry abt losing your job than talking nonsense here from now :)

Can not sell goods to US-CAD-Aussie will make CN lose millions jobs.

So, you'd better worry abt losing your job than talking nonsense here from now :)
Truth is that they just can't buy enough form us, China just overtook Canada and became the biggest trading partner of US and now China is world's biggest trading nation, we will lead and others have to follow and we won't sell our sovereignty to multinational tycoons, sorry

Truth is that they just can't buy enough form us, China just overtook Canada and became the biggest trading partner of US and now China is world's biggest trading nation, we will lead and others have to follow and we won't sell our sovereignty to multinational tycoons, sorry
Okay, so what is your job in CN? I will tell you why you will lose that job when TPP come out.

Who are you to tell me, lol... you will be worse off than Mexico
Okay, so now pple on PDF know that you are just a jobless guy love talking nonsense here.

Try to find a job and try to survive, talking nonsense abt TPP like Ah Q here wont help your real like get better. Im out, thanks.

Okay, so now pple on PDF know that you are just a jobless guy love talking nonsense here.

Try to find a job and try to survive, talking nonsense abt TPP like Ah Q here wont help your real like get better. Im out, thanks.
LOL...You decided that I m jobless. I have my own company in Beijing, I hired some Americans but never Vietnamese, Sorry

..:enjoy:
Tuesday, 27 October 2015
China Seeks to Join Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
Written by Christian Gomez

On October 26, 2015, the Chinese Communist Party newspaper Study Times published a commentary article advocating Communist China's eventual participation in the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).

The TPP is a proposed "trade" pact negotiated among 12 Pacific Rim nations (Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, the United States, and Vietnam) representing 40 percent of world GDP. Earlier this month, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman announced that the United States and the 11 other participating Pacific Rim nations had reached a final agreement on the TPP.

The biweekly Study Times is an official publication of the Party School of the Central Committee of the CPC (Communist Party of China), otherwise known as the Central Party School, whose main function is training rising Chinese Communist Party officials.

"The Central Party School publishes several newspapers and periodicals, such as Study Times, Theory Forum, Chinese Cadres Tribune and Journal of the Party School of the Central Committee of the CPC, and runs a book publishing house and an audio-visual publishing house," states the Central Party School's official website.

The commentary published in the Study Times stated commonality between both the TPP and Communist China's own economic objectives. "The rules of the TPP and the direction of China's reforms and opening up are in line," the Communist Party of China said in its newspaper.

The commentary added, "China should keep paying close attention and at an appropriate time, in accordance with progress on domestic reform, join the TPP, while limiting the costs associated to the greatest degree." In other words, China should bide its time for an expedient opportunity to fully join the TPP.

LOL

Trump Correct About TPP and China
In part, Trump answered:

The TPP is a horrible deal. It is a deal that is going to lead to nothing but trouble. It's a deal that was designed for China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone. It's 5,600 pages long. So complex that nobody's read it. It's like Obamacare; nobody ever read it. They passed it; nobody read it. And look at mess we have right now. And it will be repealed. [Emphasis added.]

... So I must say, Gerard, I just think it's a terrible deal. I love trade. I'm a free trader, 100 percent. But we need smart people making the deals, and we don't have smart people making the deals.

LOL

Trump Correct About TPP and China
In part, Trump answered:

The TPP is a horrible deal. It is a deal that is going to lead to nothing but trouble. It's a deal that was designed for China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone. It's 5,600 pages long. So complex that nobody's read it. It's like Obamacare; nobody ever read it. They passed it; nobody read it. And look at mess we have right now. And it will be repealed. [Emphasis added.]

... So I must say, Gerard, I just think it's a terrible deal. I love trade. I'm a free trader, 100 percent. But we need smart people making the deals, and we don't have smart people making the deals.

LMAO!!!!!

Last edited:
LOL...You decided that I m jobless. I have my own company in Beijing, I hired some Americans but never Vietnamese, Sorry
so, your company export goods to US ? With a very high tax will apply to your product, then how can you compete with TPP nations that get Zero tax when export to USA ?

so, your company export goods to US ? With a very high tax will apply to your product, then how can you compete with TPP nations that get Zero tax when export to USA ?

How do you conclude that his company do export trade the US, by your dream? What exactly his company is, you don't know, not even to mention the tax, cause it's different by industry.

You have the lowest IQ here, Niceguy.

Are you retarded? My company doesn't do imports and exports, we provide technological service , very few companies do imports and exports in China. China is biggest trading nation in the world, US is not. they should worry more not China. WTO is enough and China's biggest trading partner is EU.

China is soon becoming the biggest market for everything, and it's still growing fast, the sheer size of the population and ever accumulation of wealth dwarf all other countries on the planet.US can never afford to lose this world's biggest market , US products floods Chinese market and you think US is that stupid and allow other countries to replace their share in Chinese market?

Are you retarded? My company doesn't do imports and exports, we provide technological service , very few companies do imports and exports in China. China is biggest trading nation in the world, US is not. they should worry more not China. WTO is enough and China's biggest trading partner is EU.

China is soon becoming the biggest market for everything, and it's still growing fast, the sheer size of the population and ever accumulation of wealth dwarf all other countries on the planet.US can never afford to lose this world's biggest market , US products floods Chinese market and you think US is that stupid and allow other countries to replace their share in Chinese market?
Okay,then how many percent that technological service take in CN economy ? How many jobs it can create? Can you give me the link of the percentive of each sectors in CN economy ?? And sector contribution to GDP ?

EU can not buy all of CN products even they r your biggest trading partner.None TPP like S.Korea will lower its currency to compete wt your products in EU soon. Some Cnese here admit that CN facing wt the production overcapaticy problem

Last edited:
Okay,then how many percent that technological service take in CN economy ? How many jobs it can create? Can you give me the link of the percentive of each fields in CN economy ??

EU can not buy all of CN producta even they r your biggest trading partner. Some Cnese here admit that CN facing wt the production overcapaticy problem
It's that really that hard for your simple mind to comprehend? China is US biggest trading partner and US needs Chinese market to survive in the future, ask Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Hollywood... the two countries are so intertwined and if one wants to kill another ,it automatically kills themselves too.

It's that really that hard for your simple mind to comprehend? China is US biggest trading partner and US needs Chinese market to survive in the future, ask Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Hollywood... the two countries are so intertwined and if one wants to kill another ,it automatically kills themselves too.
TPP dont have CN. Your export will collapse when can not compete wt TPP nations. I bet that your sector only provide few jobs for 1,3 billion Cnese.

When you collapse, US will earn more benefit from you.Apple, Boeing are rich enough to wait for your collapse and come back to CN after that.

Back
Top Bottom