What's new

Tourists flock to Naltar for skiing

Lala Naltar is spectacular! I've been there for a skiing competition. Started going to Rattu instead since Naltar didn't have a ski lift, which they have now built. The PAF will have done a great job if they convert it into a proper skiing resort.
Been to Balochistan,kp but never been to GB :(

Been to Balochistan,kp but never been to GB :(

Trust me when I say that you are missing out on some of the greatest experiences life has to offer, the scenic beauty is just one part of it. The heavens just started showing off when they were making GB. Don't take this lightly, make plans!

Balochistan on the other hand is my unicorn (Gone In 60 Seconds reference). I've only travelled "Balochistan-Proper" when I was way too little to remember anything. Have gone till Gawadar from Karachi when I was 14-15 but that's it. The situation there since then hasn't really been very welcoming to wandering idiots like me. Hope the situation there improves and I can travel it the way it's meant to be travelled.

Last edited:
Naltar is a beautiful valley worth a visit. Skiing is only in winter but a visit to the lakes and Shani glacier is breath taking. I would highly recommend it.

Hope they built PTDC hotel there . Malam Jabba's PTDC was awesome. Never been to GB hope to see it soon.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom