What's new

Touching the mark of 3000 Thanks, ending thanks deficit

I agree and i will thank you for this. :D

I think the trick is getting in a group and agreeing whatever they say. Thanks will come flow in. What you think?

you know better Sir. The thing which satisfies me is that I have not earned my thanks(in most cases) through trolling, off-topic ranting etc. but through discussion, posting threads and bolding, coloring, up sizing important parts in OP/articles.

personally I think getting in a group and agreeing whatever they say is not a very good thing(no offense to you or anybody).

If a member has to develop its own understanding and POV, he should avoid it.

you know better Sir. The thing which satisfies me is that I have not earned my thanks(in most cases) through trolling, off-topic ranting etc. but through discussion, posting threads and bolding, coloring, up sizing important parts in OP/articles.

personally I think getting in a group and agreeing whatever they say is not a very good thing(no offense to you or anybody).

If a member has to develop its own understanding and POV, he should avoid it.

There are some who hunt in packs. May be it is no longer true.

Hello friends

I have crossed the mark of 3,000 thanks.

Apart from that now I have more thanks received than thanks given.

Thanks for support of you and thanks.

images

I love it when the thanks come together(in my BOT-Balance of Thanks).

Yara - Dil bada karo aur kuch Rising Sun say sikho - Koi osay bash bhi kar raha ho tu os ko bhi thanks day daita hai :lol:

Dude, i'm not trolling. Check out the export items of Bangladesh. Pata nahi logo ko kyu lagta hai i troll Bangladesh? :whistle:

Copy that. Similarly, I don't know why everyone thinks that I troll the Iranians and Arabs. I don't like CG and RC models being peddled as "Stealth" / "5th Generation": Fighters / Bombers / UCAV's / Carriers etc etc. :shout:

Banda bolay bhee to kia bolay? :blink:

Copy that. Similarly, I don't know why everyone thinks that I troll the Iranians and Arabs. I don't like CG and RC models being peddled as "Stealth" / "5th Generation": Fighters / Bombers / UCAV's / Carriers etc etc. :shout:

Banda bolay bhee to kia bolay? :blink:

Easy way to earn thanks. Copy this statement and paste in every Iranian threads.

"Congratulations to Iran for this phenomenal scientific achievement, the country seems to be doing much better under US sanctions and showing the middle finger to US. I won't be surprised if they overtakes US in the next decade in science and technology."
6 thanks per post guaranteed.

@WebMaster, sir, as the posts made on the members section doesn't count, so should there be a provision that the thanks given there should also be not counted.

The thanks outside members club make me feel that i have earned it, rest given on members section looks like more of a courtesy affair than the appreciation of the post.

Just My Opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom